March 15th Wrnt Update- RS leftside paralysed

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:Hospital: Manju is looking angrily at Simi, Abhi and milli who are toegther. Simi adds if she needs to come home she will come and no one can stop me.To this Manju adds you have no right to come ever since you got married to Abhi.You have no right since you have broken all relationship. Anuj stops her and says no explanation is needed for things. Simi says why should i have to be blamed for everything. I am here to take care of papaji and I know he has put the house on our name I don't want anything i just want to do my duty and take care of my dad. Anita whispers somthing in Anuj's ears saying if we keep quite now Simidi will come and settle in the house. So Anuj then says what duhahiyee are you saying. Mom I know u want to settle in the house therefore you are saying all this and you or someone will point out that all this caused to papaji is because of me..Then Anuj leaves so does  Manju and the clan. Except Milli and Abhi .Simi talks to them and tells that how come Anuj can talk to me like that. Then Abhi tells you do what you want to do .. And then Abhi says I will go and finish the formalities . Then Simi asks milli dad when to the terrace to talk to Anuj right, And RB was also there . Where were you? To this Milli says i was in the room. And then I heard mom screaming and I came running too.

Anuj is walking in the corridor, Anita comes there and asks Anita why does Simi di has to come here. I will not allow her to come inside the house. Anita asks are u scared or worried . i can see that you are scared Anuj says why should I be scared I have'nt done anything wrong.. Then Anita asks then why are u soo defensive, Then anuj says its not my fault I was talking to RB and thinking abt the future plans and then dad came there and said that he wud arrest me and not let me do this and that. I got annoyed and did'nt know that by mistake  my hand touched him a d he lost his balance and rolled down the stairs. Anita tells him to calm down. And now due to Simi di we cannot shift papaji from here and she turns and sees Simi there and they stop.
Simi asks Anuj that did'nt papaji came there to meet you how come he fell. Then Anuj says yes he came there to meet he and why should I tell you everything. Anita supports Anuj's conversation and says that how will he know  that how papaji fell if no one saw, and she sees Manju coming and then Anita begs that don;t disturb us or our family. Then Simi turns and sees manju and then she is abt to say somthing to Manju Manju cuts and tells hers please go Simi. Then Anita adds saying Auntyji see Simi di is bothering us  and accusing us. and she is telling Manju that Simi did great talks that she will arrange for the money and she did'nt do it my brother did it right (Its confusing hmmm) And she keeps telling that Abhi did all the  hard work and Simi di did'nt do anything and she looks at Anuj

Sc2 Hospital: Abhi does all the formatilites and turns around and there is Simi and he tells her that all the formalities is done not to worry.Simi smiles back. Then she tells him that I wonder how this all happened with papaji. Abhi tells her not to stress herself so much. It must be an accedent. Then Simi says that no RB was there at that time and somthing has happened.. Then Abhi says don't worry everything will be alright. then she asks Abhi how did you come here. Abhi says after you left I was worried and angry and I went in serach of you I went to 12/24KB and there someone told me that RS is in the hospital and you must be here. Then Simi looked sad and then Abhi said that I know you must have thought i wud be angry but then I thought how cud I think that in someone's house if there is a girl child born and she has to leave her  family and go to her husband's house then  how it is . and then Simi is crying and Abhi wipes her tears. And then he tells don't cry I am there with you. and then she asks where did u arrange the money from. Then Abhi says that I will tell you later now lets take care of papaji

Sc3 : Hospital: Abhi Simi walking towards papaji's OT. and Anuj and Anita also there only. All are sitting and waiting. Doc comes out and says that patient is out of DANGER. Simi is relieved and so also everyone except Anita and Anuj.

Sc4 : Hospital RS's room : Manju touches his head and then asks how r you feeling RS does'nt respond anything or speak. All are wondering what happened. Manju is saying why is he not speaking. Then Doc says that he is having some attack ( I did'nt hear clearly what he said)
   He is paralysed from the left side so he cannot speak or walk. Then Anuj says that O so he cannot speak atall. Then Doc says that he could recover with  loads of  help  and taking care of him. and Miracles can happen. Then Anuj walks out and so does Anita. while the rest are still in the room looking at RS's condition.

Sc5 :Milli is crying and touches RS's head. Then RS looks at Simi and calls her and she weeps near papaji. and he is crying to say somthing but he cannot. and she is crying and touching his face too.She calls out papaji. I will take care of you. and she breaks down.
Outside Manju is sitting amd Simi goes to her and tells takes conrtol of yourself. Matarani is there nothing will happen . Manju tells her please leave us alone . Simi says that i will not leave you do what you want to do as a wife i will do what i need to do as the daughter of the house.

Precap:
Abhi and Simi are sitting outside the ward.Simi is sleeping and Abhi's phone rings and he says to someone "I will just come!" and then slowly gets up and is going and then they show footsteps of someone ( looks like Omi's) and then Abhi turns around

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks shanti..........that was a very detailed update..  Thank you for taking the time and posting the written update......I hope Omi is the one Abhi took help from and not RB.....scarry...... Manju and AA need some kind of mental therapy to even make them resemble human.... O what's the use nothing will help.....they are beyond it.... Manju needs to shut as long as her husband is getting help........O boy O boy... kya zamana aa gaya....Patni bhi pati ki parva nahi karti.....sirf apne beta ki?
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanksfor the update..I wonder even if he is paralysed on the left side, he shd be able to write with his right hand and make it known to everyone what Anuj did.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! Okay so RS is paralysed from the left side & he cannot talk. But if his right side is functional, then surely he can write a note to tell Simi what Anuj did (remember RS is right handed - when he signed the blank page for Anita, he used is right hand). I posted this after the person above me...but the idea is the same!Edited by h&rblock - 14 years ago
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tnx shanti. bit too much confusion . let me see the episode now
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update. anita is such a trouble maker, y cant they kick her out! and anuj too.
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks you for a very wonderful update Shanti.
I hope Abhi has not sold his kidney or something to pay for RS's treatment! I'm pretty sure the footsteps are Omi's but if they are RB's and RS sees him at the hospital he might try to make some indication to Simi and Abhi that RB and Anuj were present at the time he fell. But I think for the time being nobody will learn he truth since CVs made RS unable to speak.
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandeepa108

Thanks you for a very wonderful update Shanti.

I hope Abhi has not sold his kidney or something to pay for RS's treatment! I'm pretty sure the footsteps are Omi's but if they are RB's and RS sees him at the hospital he might try to make some indication to Simi and Abhi that RB and Anuj were present at the time he fell. But I think for the time being nobody will learn he truth since CVs made RS unable to speak.

I am having a hard time thinking it is RB.....because the feet are too big for them to belong to RB and these footsteps were that of a very confident man...So Omi is also out of the question.....and besides RB has a swing in his step like he is god's gift to women🤢  I personally think it is Nakul or Mr. T. or Sachin Tayagi his friend he was trying to contact.....
maaneet_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for d detaild upd!!!!! :) :)
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..i dont want to break the rules so will not say nethng abt anuj,anita and manju..coz the only things i can think of are cuss words..