DOTW: The Confession!!!!!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

DOTW

Welcum everyone to this weeks discussion of the week ..well the topic this time is sort of playing predicta ...in other words we all discuss as well as predict who out of nakusha or dutta would confess their feelings first (or which of the 2 according to you shud say it first ) to the other and under what circumstances...and how would they go about it doing so???

i know the above is kinda farfetched considering the storyline at the moment but then didnt want to waste my dotw on that good for nothing Sups and her idiotic BF.

So everyone hop in and join in and to set the ball rolling ..I want nakusha to blurt out her feelings out of some sort of frustration and I seriously want to see dutta bhau's reaction to it....(..i can already imagine his look ๐Ÿ˜†).

P.S this is my first attempt so i hope u guys like the topic and if u dont then dont worry i am not doing this is on a permanent basis ๐Ÿ˜Š

Adios ,till we meet again!!!!

-Pooja
Edited by rdfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail
Its a greaatt DOTW pooja ๐Ÿค—
I want it to bee dutta, pata nai kyu! ๐Ÿคฃ
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
greattt topic dear! well..i think its gonna be dutta who will confess his love for Naku.
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hiiiiiiii Pooja nice topic
I think it will b dutta bt wat i m luking forward is how he proposes naku.
May be it will b an act of frustration.
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I'm hoping that they drag the TaSha Love Track for as long as possible *Ducks to Avoid Shoes*
Hear me out!

Let's face it guys! The BEST part of any Love Story is the Falling-In-Love Part!๐Ÿ˜
And we've all seen how hard Naku has fallen for Dutta but I think the BEST part will be when Dutta falls for Naku!
I can imagine it PERFECTLY!

Okay we all know that Morey is back right? And he's after Naku yet again (I swear does this guy have nothing else to do in life???๐Ÿค” Besharam aadmi! He's so OLD๐Ÿคข And he's running after a girl who's yound enough to be his daughter! Okay I don't know his exact age and that could be an exaggeration BUT he DOES look like he could play a Father Role๐Ÿ˜•) and we all know that this is somehow going to end with Naku getting held hostage by that disgusting creep and Dutta will come to save her๐Ÿ˜

And then Naku will be shot trying to save Dutta๐Ÿ˜ญ

Of course Dutta will take her to hospital and OBVIOUSLY Naku won't die but wouldn't it be BRILLIANT if Dutta somehow found out what Naku REALLY looks like and naku has no idea that he knows and then they can start a whole Track where Dutta thinks Naku likes BaaJi and then we can see His Royal DuttaNess feeling all jealous and going right ahead and falling in love!

Of course the Naku-Getting-Shot will be a catalyst in Dutta realising that this girl IS important to him! Why? He doesn't know!๐Ÿ˜‰

Or am I thinking too much about this?

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by thornewood9 - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
First of all I think this thread shld be made a sticky...rdfan can you pm Nadii?
Coming to the discussion...well I am old fashioned in this sense. I feel a man should be the one to woo and propose. I hope the same happens between TaSha too.
And I also second thornewood's opinion...the best part is the process of falling love. so they shld take slow but definite steps towards the falling in love. Once the lead couple is in love the writers usually dont know what to do. ๐Ÿ˜’
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i would love to see datta going jealous. that is one particular emotion i want to see in datta getting jealous๐Ÿ˜‰
wudnt mind if he thinks baaji and naku like each other and he becoming jealous/possessive abt naku
Edited by aarathikb - 14 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know the guy usually always confesses first - but since this show's been so "different" I'm hoping they show Nakku confess first. I would love to see how the creatives handle that scenario - how Nakku acts and how Dutta reacts to her. But that's just me.. ๐Ÿ˜†