Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Shhh let me dream people, its the best I can get with watching BT πŸ˜†

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Yes he respects his love, so he will not embarrass her in front of everyone....

Or he could kiss her hand.....

yeh he wont do anythign like that.. either he will kiss her hand but its public n in public eye pratz married to raunak... dono hope there will be sum adult present there so shank can kiss his daadi or mum's hand lol.. but i doubt.. if he does that in a way he will gain respect in pratz eyes..
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

LaLi hun...i too meant 5th aprilπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise me also waiting for the dhamaka...but just keeping myself totally crossed..txh to jai baba ramdev...that this goli barood dhamaka eventually turns in favour for our prashaπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

i hope sooo too kavz.. btw HI!! lol srry im in a posting spree just wanna get to 150 lolz
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaLi17

yeh i too skip todays epi just saw pratz giving a lecture to araina that enough for me lol.. n watch the bit of shank with the gun n saying to araina ur my best friend.. *yeh rite!*

i hope araina will get her head straight soon.. n when raunak free there wont be anything that can blame raunak.. cause obviously there iwll be mistunderstandings n raunak will leave after knowing wat araina did is a lie n get all upset but if araina get her head straight now then later no one even raunak can blame her...

agree LaLi...araina better rectify her misdeeds now...or else she is doomed...but at the same time...even pratz will get a jolt...coz she too has not told ronak the actual reason of her marrying him...so in both ways ronak will suffer..my pov!!

.lali. thumbnail

i just hope that even after all the raaz is out..maate pratz does not favour in sticking by her so called patidev...can't trust her now-a-days

i know yaar sumthing i realise both sisters r so siddhi.. pratz once i dont love u sir or sumo will be hurt n now i wont leave raunak n araina i will take revenge so sidhi girls.. n the brothers arent second lol one want to be a mantri n the other trust wat he see in front of him lol i think it runs in the blood
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Shhh let me dream people, its the best I can get with watching BT πŸ˜†

ur most welcome that wat we have been doing past wat couple of months lol
.lali. thumbnail

agree LaLi...araina better rectify her misdeeds now...or else she is doomed...but at the same time...even pratz will get a jolt...coz she too has not told ronak the actual reason of her marrying him...so in both ways ronak will suffer..my pov!!

kavz if u dont mind can u say Lali instead of LaLi cause it feels like u dont no my name which isnt true.. lolz srry

yeh but i woder wat is it.. but in a way shank will also suffer (poor boys) y do the both sisters want to ruin each other bfs n their bfs lives lol.. shank get the shock by his dad n his so called best friend too 😑
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

How was the epi guys?

not much.. araina say she is preg to raunak.. pratz say she cant go frm raunak life even if she wants.. shank showed with the same gun she was joking around with.. thats abt it n in the precap truth n dare shank has to kiss the person he luv the most..
.lali. thumbnail
btw aditi thats only the prasha bit.. lol
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaLi17

kavz if u dont mind can u say Lali instead of LaLi cause it feels like u dont no my name which isnt true.. lolz srry

yeh but i woder wat is it.. but in a way shank will also suffer (poor boys) y do the both sisters want to ruin each other bfs n their bfs lives lol.. shank get the shock by his dad n his so called best friend too 😑

okz hun...will call u Lali from now on...its just that i was a bit apprehensive on how to write it coz i've already had couple of expriences on it....neways...lets just hope tat all turns out well for all four n that shanky's dad..is given a big kick on the backside n thrown behind bars!!!