achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
A few pics to drool over.....

And also answering your question Mru - Why is Pirda so special ?

Edited by achumen - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Drool time πŸ˜†

Thanks so so much .......loved the last one......esp just look at them.

hayeeee 😍   πŸ˜    😍

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
La la la
La la la la la

I just can't get you out of my head

Boy your loving is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy it's more than I dare to think about

La la la
La la la la la

heheehe sorry achu i have lost itπŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† ..ur fault for putting up such pics πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 lovely pics esp the last one thnx a lot
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if any1 doesnt knw hw 2 define PICTURE PERFECT.... they can simply shw these pics 2 others...................... GAUCHA....... REDEFINE PERFECTNESSSSSSSSSSS...........

awsm pics achu dear ! thanx a ton 4 these swt cute reminisences......

miss them like hell.......

sighhhhhhhhh....

-luv niki !

Viduu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Achu πŸ€—

such lovely pics... hard to judge which one is better !!!!!!

Love Prida love Gaucha!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can NEVER get better than this

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ahhhh Achu... wonderful collection!! for some reason i kept having the illusion that GK had his arm around CS's back.. dunno why.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† reminded me of the tribute i almost made on GauCha.. *sigh*

Maham
jakhushi thumbnail
Achuu,

Thank you for the amazing picsπŸ€—.
Ohhh PriDa / GauCha .. How much I love them and miss them.😳
Before your Pics act as the latest flight tickets to GauCha landπŸ˜› I have to tell you about one coincidence.

I was thinking about this interview just today morning.....kyuin kyuinn???πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

Theres was one post on another forum on Gk's show, where someone posted on Offscreen chemistry between GK with his present co-star (as noted by them on an interview) being greater / better than that between Ganna & Channa. Well you can just imagine my feelings on that oneπŸ˜†.

However, being the good girl that I am, I did not respond. But at that time I was thinking & reminiscising about this GauCha interview and how much we loved it. I remember Leaves included it in her top 5 moments of the weekπŸ˜†.

Ok sorry for the usual rambling...just wanted to say that I was thinking about GauCha ( as usualπŸ˜›) and these snippets today and you posted the picsπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ.

This is Prida/GauCha-pathy at it's best my friend. Just proves again how they bind us together without even being aware of it❀️.

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— to you.
Khushi.
Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AchhuuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

me visiting the forum like a lost soul everyday expecting and searching pages after pages for some news of them (Gaucha) coming together on a new show or of LNMDJ-II (i know wild dreams...)...but what to do...

I miss them so much....
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Maham: no kidding me too was thinking the same! 😲..esp the first 3 caps that achu posted!..i was like hang on how did we miss that when the intv aired...then i saw the pics carefully again n was like..no..just a figment of my imagination!πŸ˜†