12th MARCH 2010 Update

twettycat thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiiiiiiiii every buddy. Here is 2day's update.

RECAP

Amoli escapes and reaches another haveli. She meets Sunanda devi.

Now lets c wht happened next

PART 1

Sunanda devi and amoli face to face. Sunanda devi with a kind smile on the face speaks to amoli considering tht she might have cum looking for a job. But amoli hesitantly tells her the real motive behind arrival and shows her sumans chitthi. Sunanda reads the chitthi in which a night has been mentioned when sunanda was helped out by suman's mother------- kamla devi-------- . Suman requests her to help her daughter out as she is in desperate need of help and refugee. Suman left the message incomplete riting tht rst will b discussed face 2 face. Sunanda folds the chitthi and orders her murli kaka to arrange for amoli''s living at one of the on-leave servant's place. Amoli leaves with kaka leaving worried sunanda alone , who is unsure abt suman's intentions behind contacting her after 19 years.

PART 2

Suman and tukaram verly conveniently sitting over meal and discussing abt amoli's well beiung and her future life. Tukaram expresses his fears regarding amoli not helped by sunanda but suman is quite confident tht amoli will be supported and helped and protected by sunanada [ Guys my update is just half way thru buttttttttttttttttttttt i have just becum sick of ths continuous repetition of sunanda sunandaaaaaaa🀒🀒🀒🀒. I donno how long v ll have to bear ths . God plz ths bakwas shud b as short lived as our famous radhe-amoli SR πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰].

They r still chit chatting abt amoli tht --------------------a jeep and a car arrives------------------ They just heard the churping sound anddddddddd paseena choot gayaaaaaa. After all yeh tu hona hi thaaaaaaa as they knew tht DV wont spare them.

So Dv packed with anger and charisma enters and dirctly cums over to tukaram holding his collar , asks abt amoli. Tukaram denies to have any information. Dv further says tht " ladki ya tu apne pita k gher main rehti hai ya phir patti k--- patti ka gher wo chor aye hai tu zaroor yahan apne maa baap k gher aye ho gi" [ thakur ji kitneeee confidence se app ne kaha tht amoli has run away frm her patti's hom😳😳😳. Luv ur confidence and i do belive u. She will surely b back as v all r with u]Dv tells them tht he himslf has seen amoli at the train station but cudnt stop her. Suman becums quite happy and relieved at ths. Dv threats them of burning their home but suman replies in anger to him to do whtever he wants as ths atleast wont effect their daughter's life. She tells Dv tht its time 4 him to feel the burns as he has lost amoli.He thn goes on saying tht amoli will have to cum back to him as she cannot face the out side world where ppl r wa8ing to snatch over. He says tht the safest place for amoli is none other than his very own residence.  [ Aik dummmmmmm fit bola thakur jiiiiiiiiiii . Sh can only b safe with u and ur angna is wht she must cum back to and she surely will. App ka piyar usse wapis laye gaaaa ]  He asks suman in great annoyance if she knws any thing abt amoli or not. Here suman considering herself very cleaver tells tht she hs no idea , where amoli is  and if Dv finds her so plz must forgv her. Dv replies in negative as he wont forgv amoli. Dv then leaves with skeptical look on his face. Amoli's mother having a clever smile on her face , thinks tht she has beaten thakur in cleverness. [ Now this belief of hers speaks itself howwwwwwwwwwwww clever dear suman ji issssssssπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Haiiiiiiiiiiii suman jiiiiiiiiiiiiii app se hi tu app ki daughter shehzadi ne itnaaaaaaaaaaaaa sara over-confidence liya hai. But sorry aunty ji ---------its of no use. ]

PART 3

Dv cums out and on dhanni's query replies tht parents have told nothing though budhiya knws every thing . [ yaaaaar Dv kiya baaaaaaat hai. Kitne maze se suman ki bhudiya bolaaaaaaaaa. Suman madam tu abhi apne app ko hot shot actor samgh rahi haiiiiiiii and u just blew tht off in a momentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]. When dhanni says tht truth can b revealed only with a little bashing but DV refuses and guides dhanni as how to handle all ths matter with brains. He tells dhanni tht they must make amoli's parents to believe tht they arenot  after them any more and have believd in whtever they have told. He asked his men to keep and eye over them always . He intends to wait until a mistake is made by the clever parents of a clever daughter. [ WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dv kia stamina haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jiiiiiiiiii. Wht sensible approach. I really appreciate and admire ur never ending determination. I wish u soon 2 be granted with whtever u r aspiring for.]

Suman and tukaram burning diya and praying for sunanda to accept amoli as her daughter as ths will b best for amoli and for beating DV [ Now wht does ths mean ?πŸ˜•]

PART 4

Sunanda cums and asks amoli ( who was recalling radhe memories and making vows to dead radhe of never letting thakur 's chhaya to touch herπŸ€’πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) if her mother told her anything abt her but amoli tells her tht she has no idea. Amoli then asks her permission to work in the household , tht sunanda accepts after sum hesitation.

A whole new bunch of AAAAAAltoo faaaaaaaltoo characters has been introduced.
Ankita------------ a sweet simple girl who probably isnt getting married becuse of her honesty and simplicity. She is sunanda' s daughter

Badi bhabbi---------Young bhabi of ankita

Badi maa--------Sunanda's overly maked up jaithani

Amoli is then introduced to ankita as she has been given duty to take care of ankita.

PRECAP

Urmilla in white saari takes off her MS and hands it to DV. Dv quite shocked at thsπŸ˜•
Edited by twettycat - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
deeba jaan again u proved me rite dat u r really worthy of all dose praises ...mind-boggling update yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—...& ohh..cant tel u how much i jus adore ur comic, witty remarks πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ€—...

WOW !! DV in black
☺️😍❀️😍...DV 2day u outdid my xpectations wid ur cleverness πŸ˜‰..Do i luv u 4 dat or watt ☺️😍😳..& OMG 😲..dat dialog - "He says tht the safest place for amoli is none other than his very own residence"  's sooooooooooooo damn  romantic ☺️😍....

i 've noo complains wid d epi coz of dis whole DVness πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ....cv's really kno wat d dvians wants 2 hear & wach πŸ˜‰..soo dey always make n effort 2 keep us DVians happy 😳...akhir q nehi g 😎..coz if we r happy den BP's TRP chart 's happy 2 ...so dey better keep us happy like dis πŸ˜‰

butt dat part 5 's total bs & waist of our valuable time 🀒😑...soooo many xtra's in @ 1'ce 🀒...i kno dey 'll vanish soon but yet dere 's no need of it ...dat chachi & anorexic, plastic (make-up overdone 🀒) bhavi 's really......annoying πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..but i do 4give u guys 4 d previous reason 😳

bout d precap πŸ˜‰..me sooo happy πŸ₯³...no urmi means no Bhashans / lectures πŸ˜ƒ...& above all RASTA clear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ₯³...cv's u really kno how 2 make us tension-free 😳

ohh..deeba jaanu dey mus b in white coz of retards funeral πŸ˜’...

Edited by nitu123 - 14 years ago
twettycat thumbnail
⭐️
jaan 234 thumbnail
hey deebaπŸ˜ƒ ...........awsome update yarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .........comment bhi bohat tait lik hain tum ne.πŸ‘πŸΌ...................jan  bohat khushi ho rahi hai tummara update read kar ke .................πŸ₯³............awsome job janu .....jo tum hummare liye karti hoo .................love u buddy
                         πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—......................

yar abhi hum thakur ki white dress mein taarif kar k sukoon ki saas bhi nahi li thi k thakur saab black dress mein aagay hain .............uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff kitne hot smart awsome lag rehan ......☺️☺️☺️..............oopar  se kya gussa hai thakur saab ka ....jis ko dek kar bhi pyar aata hai ..................❀️

thakur aap ko har hal mein dekna acha lagta hai .......... i wish apk khushi k din jaldi aay ......................bass 1 week k baad to aay hi jay to zaida aacha hoga ......................😍...........

is amoli ko whaa ja kar kya mila kuch nahi ..................kin pagal aurto mein aagai hain ye .....................thakur k saath hi thek thi tum .....aaram ki zindagi to thi na kuch kam nahi kar na par tha whaa par kar in ki sewaaa ..............................😑.............jaldi jaldi dek aay aur is pagal khaane mein koun koun hai ................

urmila tum ko ye kaam pheley kar na tha ..............oopar se ye aab radhe ka sook baana ay ge ....................white sari mein ......πŸ˜†
sab aurtey pagal lag rahi hai sach .............................πŸ˜†

phir dekho ge yar thakur k liye .......................bass ek who hi to hai jan shaan ..............................hum sab kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

mehak................😎
twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaan 234

hey deebaπŸ˜ƒ ...........awsome update yarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .........comment bhi bohat tait lik hain tum ne.πŸ‘πŸΌ...................jan  bohat khushi ho rahi hai tummara update read kar ke .................πŸ₯³............awsome job janu .....jo tum hummare liye karti hoo .................love u buddy

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—......................

Heyyyyyyyyy jaaaaaan. Thnx and any thing 4 u yaaaaar 😊😊😊

yar abhi hum thakur ki white dress mein taarif kar k sukoon ki saas bhi nahi li thi k thakur saab black dress mein aagay hain .............uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff kitne hot smart awsome lag rehan ......☺️☺️☺️..............oopar  se kya gussa hai thakur saab ka ....jis ko dek kar bhi pyar aata hai ..................❀️

He was looking terrificccccccc no doubt. Waise log kehte hain k main b black main awesoooooome lagti hon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

thakur aap ko har hal mein dekna acha lagta hai .......... i wish apk khushi k din jaldi aay ......................bass 1 week k baad to aay hi jay to zaida aacha hoga ......................😍...........

YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar suchi , when i was watching 2day's epi tu my mood wasnt gud . But as he got out of the carrrrrrr , my face had an automatic smileeeee and aik dum mood acha ho gaya thaaaaaaaa.

is amoli ko whaa ja kar kya mila kuch nahi ..................kin pagal aurto mein aagai hain ye .....................thakur k saath hi thek thi tum .....aaram ki zindagi to thi na kuch kam nahi kar na par tha whaa par kar in ki sewaaa ..............................😑.............jaldi jaldi dek aay aur is pagal khaane mein koun koun hai ................

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ PAGAL KHAN A ---------------Ummaaaaaaaah to u jaaaaaaan dear. Kiya description ki hai waooooooooo luv u. Suchi abhi tu amoli k hosh thikane aane wale hain. Thakur ne buht aish kara diye----------Ab asal OOqat pe aane ka time hai amoli---kholi---goli-----boli----#$@#%$#$$li kaAngry

urmila tum ko ye kaam pheley kar na tha ..............oopar se ye aab radhe ka sook baana ay ge ....................white sari mein ......πŸ˜†
sab aurtey pagal lag rahi hai sach .............................πŸ˜†

DITTO

phir dekho ge yar thakur k liye .......................bass ek who hi to hai jan shaan ..............................hum sab kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Such yaaaaaaaar its only him tht i watch ths show for😳

mehak................😎

jaan 234 thumbnail
He was looking terrificccccccc no doubt. Waise log kehte hain k main b black main awesoooooome lagti hon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

arey janu tum lag thi hoo ge kyun k tum bhi to kitne pretty  ho yar ...............πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar suchi , when i was watching 2day's epi tu my mood wasnt gud . But as he got out of the carrrrrrr , my face had an automatic smileeeee and aik dum mood acha ho gaya thaaaaaaaa

ye kaam bohat acha kiya jan tum ne .............πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ PAGAL KHAN A ---------------Ummaaaaaaaah to u jaaaaaaan dear. Kiya description ki hai waooooooooo luv u. Suchi abhi tu amoli k hosh thikane aane wale hain. Thakur ne buht aish kara diye----------Ab asal OOqat pe aane ka time hai amoli---kholi---goli-----boli----#$@#%$#$$li ka😑

jan sahi kaha hai tum ne bhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ..............kar kaam in k ghar k ........................

twettycat thumbnail

arey janu tum lag thi hoo ge kyun k tum bhi to kitne pretty  ho yar ...............πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar suchi , when i was watching 2day's epi tu my mood wasnt gud . But as he got out of the carrrrrrr , my face had an automatic smileeeee and aik dum mood acha ho gaya thaaaaaaaa

ye kaam bohat acha kiya jan tum ne .............πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ PAGAL KHAN A ---------------Ummaaaaaaaah to u jaaaaaaan dear. Kiya description ki hai waooooooooo luv u. Suchi abhi tu amoli k hosh thikane aane wale hain. Thakur ne buht aish kara diye----------Ab asal OOqat pe aane ka time hai amoli---kholi---goli-----boli----#$@#%$#$$li ka😑

jan sahi kaha hai tum ne bhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ..............kar kaam in k ghar k ........................

aaaaaaaaaaaar tum khud hi itni achi ho naaaaaaaaa thts y tumhain main aur meri baaaaaat achi lagti haiiiiiiiiiiii. Waise yarrrrrrrrr i just hopeeeeeeeeeee yeh third class trak forun khatam ker dain jaldi seeeeeeee. Hum in aaltooooooooo faltoooooooooo logon ko bhala kiyon daikhain yaaaaaaaar. Abb is show main b be-wagha k household bhabbi nand ka faltoooooooochaker daal diya. And stupid charactersπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ€’AngryAngryAngry
jaan 234 thumbnail
aaaaaaaaaaar tum khud hi itni achi ho naaaaaaaaa thts y tumhain main aur meri baaaaaat achi lagti haiiiiiiiiiiii. Waise yarrrrrrrrr i just hopeeeeeeeeeee yeh third class trak forun khatam ker dain jaldi seeeeeeee. Hum in aaltooooooooo faltoooooooooo logon ko bhala kiyon daikhain yaaaaaaaar. Abb is show main b be-wagha k household bhabbi nand ka faltoooooooochaker daal diya. And stupid charactersπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

🀣🀣🀣 bilkul sahi kaha hai yar .........itna ajeeb track shuro kiya .....................in cvs walo ko saar mein dard nahi hota .........bohat big pagal hai ye ....................
twettycat thumbnail

aaaaaaaaaaar tum khud hi itni achi ho naaaaaaaaa thts y tumhain main aur meri baaaaaat achi lagti haiiiiiiiiiiii. Waise yarrrrrrrrr i just hopeeeeeeeeeee yeh third class trak forun khatam ker dain jaldi seeeeeeee. Hum in aaltooooooooo faltoooooooooo logon ko bhala kiyon daikhain yaaaaaaaar. Abb is show main b be-wagha k household bhabbi nand ka faltoooooooochaker daal diya. And stupid charactersπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

🀣🀣🀣 bilkul sahi kaha hai yar .........itna ajeeb track shuro kiya .....................in cvs walo ko saar mein dard nahi hota .........bohat big pagal hai ye ....................

haiiiiiii jaaaaaaaaan yaaaaaaaaar kal basant hai sch maiiiiiiiiin . 1 pm 2 6pm. dua karo sab acha raheeeee. I really want to enjoyyy. Tabiat set nahi and its gonna b hot as well.
twettycat thumbnail
nituuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😑😑😑😑😑 me w8ing 4 ur comments yaaaaaaaaaaar. Kahan hooooo tum????????????/