YuNa 10th March... Another Version...

Interstellar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi guys...

Guess I'm totally bored now n just came out with another version of YuNa for the dramatic terrace scene that was telecasted on 10th March.. N the pictures here, I felt are required to support my idea...

*Naina hugged Yuvi from behind, n Yuvi brought her in front of him by taking her hand n acknowledged her with a smile...*

Naina : You seem to be thinking, must be about my dad n our problems...

Yuvi : Hmmm... *nodded 'yes' thoughtfully'* I just need some time to finish my internship, n then nothing can stop me from approaching your dad n making you mine forever..

Naina : *With a contented smile...* That's my Yuvi' I can handle dad... I won't let him take me along with him...

Yuvi : I know that..... *with a laugh...*

Naina : *Smiled...* So, what's your problem now?

Yuvi : *A little annoyed...* Your dad is looking for a groom for you, n he has brought some guy to see, n how do you expect me to react...

Naina : Dad wants me to get married soon... Today I have to meet that guy... But we can manage things Yuvi n why are you annoyed so much....

Yuvi : *Annoyed even more...* I have never handled delicately any situation like this...n this is my level of patience....N that too because, the person involved is your dad..

Naina : *Stared at him...*  Yuvi? That's my dad....

Yuvi : *Smiled...* That's why I refrain from meeting you n keep you within my hold in front of him.... *Getting serious...* I don't like any other person staring at you....

Naina : *Cool n naughty...* K.... I'll secretly tell that guy that I'm in love with a goon... n secretly drive out everyone like that Champu....

Yuvi : Do I look like a goon to you? *Taking her by her arm...*

Naina : You are not less than a goon.... *Smiling at him naughtily....*

Yuvi : N you are the apt pair for me... I know you n also know your tactful lies... *with a naughty grin, still holding her n now by her waist...* So Ms. Nautanki, what are you going to do about that guy? *with a challenging look...*

Naina : Will do anything, will come with any lies to chase him away... Maybe give him a coffee with two spoonfuls of chilli powder mixed in it n make him drink that in front of dad...

Yuvi : *Enjoying n teasingly...* What if he that guy becomes a problem for you like Champu?

Naina : *Naughty n cool...* Will tell you then n you can hang him up to a hanger on the wall...

*Yuvi smiled n came a little closer to her n a little closer to her, while Naina felt losing her balance n when Yuvi lost himself, Naina braced herself, pushed him away n ran from there...glancing behind at the now smiling Yuvi...*

Guys... Share your views... Leave your comments... N also share your dreams...

P.S : First I wish to see Yuvi-Naina, then I wish to see them with character consistency... thanks to sneha for the photos, got it from dat collection..

Luv

Yami.

Edited by Tushtih7 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Yami, Hope you are doing good. Awesome post. 👏

Good going buddy.
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
nice os yami!!! now THIS is the Yuvi I want to see...all cool and confident...like he had been......and also giving Naina the assurance of their togetherness instead of asking for the same from her.......and also Naina is damn good......so chilled out...she knows she can lie her way out....and she can do it even now....lolz.....and they both together can drive any problem away given the kind of people they are......good at scheming and all.....lolz....now this is exactly what I want to see in the show too......you have described it perfectly.....great !!
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujsub

Hey Yami, Hope you are doing good. Awesome post. 👏

Good going buddy.

hi am fine.. n thank u very much..

n hope u got the links for the ff's u asked for, the other day...

suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tushtih7

hi am fine.. n thank u very much..

n hope u got the links for the ff's u asked for, the other day...

Yeah i did get the links for the ffs and all of them are really good. Hope to read more of Yuna FFs. thanx very much for your help.
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

nice os yami!!! now THIS is the Yuvi I want to see...all cool and confident...like he had been......and also giving Naina the assurance of their togetherness instead of asking for the same from her.......and also Naina is damn good......so chilled out...she knows she can lie her way out....and she can do it even now....lolz.....and they both together can drive any problem away given the kind of people they are......good at scheming and all.....lolz....now this is exactly what I want to see in the show too......you have described it perfectly.....great !!

pri.. thanks...

i really wish to see yuvi as the one who can manage any rigid situations... n naina is capable of all these, dats how she was portrayed n we all liked yuna this way...

lol wat to say?  am not interested in the saga dats going on, n wanna a romantic comedy like earlier....

bear with me pri..lol i'll find something to get usefully engaged with sooner, n will then let u all trouble free from all my topics..
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujsub

Yeah i did get the links for the ffs and all of them are really good. Hope to read more of Yuna FFs. thanx very much for your help.

anytime... by the way how do i call u?

n yes there are many who write ff on yuna, n lol u will get a continuous supply of yuna ff..
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

pri.. thanks...

i really wish to see yuvi as the one who can manage any rigid situations... n naina is capable of all these, dats how she was portrayed n we all liked yuna this way...

lol wat to say?  am not interested in the saga dats going on, n wanna a romantic comedy like earlier....

bear with me pri..lol i'll find something to get usefully engaged with sooner, n will then let u all trouble free from all my topics..

you mad or what.....lolz....I love your posts....and also one-shots and your ff too....they can never be troublesome......infact you already know how desperate I always am to read your ff.....lolz......and you do engage yourself but don't stop to post......otherwise will bug you like hell....lolz

and even I am finding this quite boring...the YuNa track.....they need to get into their characters ASAP....lolz.....but even then.....want them to get a happy ending....as you said, YuNa first and then their retaining the originality of their characters....lolz
suji01 thumbnail

anytime... by the way how do i call u?

n yes there are many who write ff on yuna, n lol u will get a continuous supply of yuna ff..

u can call me suj. 😊

from the fan fictions forum, i have come across Yuna FFs but then its pretty difficult to trace coz certain writers name their FF titles which does not have Yuna mentioned in it. i must have missed out such FFs.
Interstellar thumbnail
lol wat to say now? thanks u dat u like my ff...

n will continue writing until there are readers for my ff (borrowed from ksg.....)

n pri things are lookin messy in the show.. but we will make good use of time full of fun, fun n only fun..

how was ur day?