Appreciations for Seema Kapoor !!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Well I know we all HATE Vasu😡😡 But yesterday I truly felt that Rajan Sahi has chosen the PERFECT cast for the char of Vasundhara Rajvansh... That is Seema Kapoor..⭐️

To share a secret, she was the first person in the show who hooked me up to Bidai😳 I lovedddddd this lady's performance, her confidence, her acting  and above all her personality😃 OMG yest, when she said "Kisiko safai dena mai zaroori nahi samajhti !!!", it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool and classic😎.. I mean, if u just cut the negative part from her, she's prolly the only one in the show who has such DYNAMIC persona 😉 No wonder, Indrajit can't open his mouth in fronta her, in fact nobody can if she's in a mood to band-bajaofy😉 And also, the way she delivers her dialog, the person infronta him can really go dumb😳So dominating....😈

I loveeeeeeeeeee Seema Kapoor MORE after yest's episode... She's no doubt one of the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTEST actors in Bidai😍

What do ya guys think of her??😳

P.S -- This has nothing to do with Vasu... This is only dedicated to Seema⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jelly-bean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Seema Kapoor. I have liked her since she was a cute-bubbly bahu in Hum Sath Aath Hai 😃
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I have never noticed her in any of her prev. shows 😃M sure she rocked in those shows too !!

But I am loving her more n more in Bidai 😃
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no doubt she's a wonderful actress. even her explanations and justifications for vasu's actions yesterday made perfect sense!
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SEEMA KAPOOR is gr8 actress
Pendan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I too agree wid u... She is just really a cool woman... 👏 but I must say, that Inderjeet sholdn't stay quite, come on Indrajeet plz show ur power in the house!!!  Don't let your wife rule the house or else you'll regret it 😉 Edited by Pendan - 14 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seema Kapoor knows how to act !

Well Done! 👏
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, since she has successfully made the viewers hate Vasu so much, she is a very good actresss.

However, now I want to see how she does in the role where they bring Vasu down to her knees
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree..her acting skill is amazing......truely, casting of biddai is just perfect.
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Undoubtedly! She is a brilliant actor! I remember when she used to play Naagin .. I was so scared of her Lol! But her Vasu look reminds me of her Naagin look!!