Kahani Aankhon Aankhon Ki

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Did anyone notice Shravani's (new) dark eye makeup today?? Thats a stamp that she is negative!!

I hav noticed a pattern in all hindi serials. All the vamps hav dark (horrible) makeup. The leads nd the gud ones always hav simple sober look. So now Shravani got dark eye makeup too which means she is a vamp now!! If you dont believe me then check out other vamps in other serials. Nowadays I only watch PR but b4 i frequently use to watch other serials too. nd this was a common thing.

Shravani was looking a true vamp today!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also noticed it . I better be careful next time with that black kohl pencil . Don't want to look like her .
avani31 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yesss i agree with u completely... she looked like a vamp/witch

and not just makeup... even her expressions were evil
shes definitely turned into a negative characterEdited by avani31 - 14 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail
Yes girls/ladies, we need to b careful about our eye liners/pencils!! 😆 but thats my favourite in makeup
commentator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One caution though: if Ankita Lokhande can look as mareli as she sometimes does without make-up, can you imagine what we infinitely lesser mortals will look like minus kajal / kohl pencil / liner ??? Vampish is better than without, I say. 😊
Edited by commentator - 14 years ago
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hehe ... i was actually going ot say in my update that Churials make up looks nice but i forgot ...

n now i no why it has changed ... hehe ... thanks sid for the observation
unknown18 thumbnail
No Need for thanks Aarti! i hate to say this but she was luking nice (i hate myself for saying this😡😆) she was looking less dead today with the new makeup nd different expression. her eyes were shining with evilness 😈 but the new makeup was the start of her vamp mania!!

C, i think a person luks much better without makeup. i dont like makeup that much nd i hardly use it. i believe in natural beauty nd that is what i luk for (not for dostana😆) nd thats what i admire😊 nd the most important thing is inner beauty. if a person is beautiful from the inside then they wud luk beautiful from the outside too, even with an ordinary face. this is y i dont like aishwarya rai bachan!
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww ...well said Sid... hehe ... dostana with who ??? u must have your naazaar on one girl ... hehe 🤣🤣🤣
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
u r rite, the neagtive characters always have some evil makeup😆 and their dress style is unique as well. and this shravani little tiny girl looks freaky😆
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh God! My doll is turning -ve with those Kajjal's on her eye!😭😭

Still dil hey ke manta hi nahi............Kambakth dil😭😒