9th mar 10 written update

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ok friends iam back with todays episode.todays episode is a emotional but very nice episode.so don't miss it.

Starts with the cruel lady abusing astha ,and calls her a childless woman to which bhagyasri argues with that lady n also argues with damayanthi(nupur's mother) for insulting them ,but astha stops her pleads her to leave.they three leave the place.

While at house ganga is eagerly waiting 4r these three ladies n they return,bhagyasri starts bashing damayanthi ,seeing this ganga runs towards them n asks the reason .astha starts crying n runs to her room at which ganga says that she expected something like this to happen as she also gone through this phase at which meena says that astha night have got hurt a lot n also says that what happens when shivam n rmakanth comes to know about it to which bhagyasri warns her not to tell them anything.while bulbul(meena's kid) returns home n asks about astha to which bhagyasri informs her that astha is in her room.

Then they show astha who is crying a lot,while bulbul comes there shouting "chichi".astha wipes off her tears n starts pretending normal.bulbul comes n tells her that she scored high marks because of her n starts prasing her chachi n then she observes that astha is crying n asks her the reason but astha tells her that she laughed a lot listening ti her talks that's the reason y she got tears in her eyes ,listening this bulbul gets releaved while bhagyasri comes there n sends bulbul from there n starts telling astha that it's the right time to extend their family.to which astha remains silent n then bhagyasri leaves the room by giving her blessings to astha.

Then astha thinks herself that even she is waiting for the day she become a mother.then they show shivam's office.

Ok guys those who r waiting 4r mohit to enter.celebrate guys.

Everyone starts wishing shivam n he asks them about the person who arranged all this n gets to know that he is in his cabin.when he enters his cabin that man starts singing happy anniversary n then they show the person ,its non other than mohit aka bharath.ok they both hug n have a friendly chat .then bharat asks him lunch box to which shivam tells him about his fast n suggests him to get married so that he can get tasty food n love to which bharat gets depressed(n said something which I didn't get.i think love failure😭😭).then they both talk about bharaths mom.

Back to purohit house where meena is very much disturbed as there is no hungama even after facing such a situation while shivam returns n she splashes some water over her face n goes towards shivam n gives him water to which shivam thanx her at which meena pretends to be crying n says that no need to thank her as it is her responsibility to stand by them in the present situation  to which shivam gets confused n asks her the reason for her tears.

Meena sheds crocodile teras n informs him everything to which shivam gets angry at the same time gets worried for astha n goes to his room where astha is getting ready for havan  ,but stops in the middle as she remembers the godh bharai matter n again gets sad while shivam enters his rrom but astha is not aware of his presence .shivam stands behind her n assures her not to worry as everything will be alright to which astha gets confused n shocked then he informs her that meena told him everything to which astha  hugs her husband n starts crying more to which shivam consoles her n assures her not to worry n makes her smile n then promises her that she will soon be playing with their kid to which gets happy.(friends a very touching n emotional scene which is carried out perfectly by pallavi n shaktiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.they did a very gud job in this part.shakti rocked playing a very supportive n loving husband in this partπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.lets hope creative's carry it in a very proper manner)

Then the havan starts ,n pandiths starts chanting the mantras.a young man comes n sits in the middile of havan n starts chanting the mantras that to he starts misspelling them to which ramakanth gets angry n asks him stop n also tells him to stay away 4rm the havan.to which the guy gets angry but leaves from that place n stands along with the people but starts giving serious glances at ramakanth.

Then a taxi comes n stops before the temple n a girl gets down from that taxi.she is in a hostess dress .she moves towards the havan along with her suitcase when she reaches the havan place , mistakenly she drops her suitcase at which ramakanth sees her n gives her a serious look to which the girl gets scared n the episode ends.

PRECAP->

Meena while offering her prayers tells god not to make  astha's  a childless women to which both shivam astha feels sad.

N also ganga suggests them to expand their family to which shivam gets irritated.

Overall a very gud episode friends.just don't  miss it.bharat fans ur hero gave his but.today he didn't get more space but hope in the coming episodes he gonna rock.

Coming back to shakti n pallavi as usual they rocked their part.even meena did her best.she is negative plus comic character.

Coming to creatives they carried the scene between astha n shivam very cutely n naturally.really they did a gud job.they carried the sensitive part with sense.an applaud for them.so friends don't miss it.

N I hope my update is worth reading n if it is then plzzzzzzzzz press the

"thank u button "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_woman thumbnail
Shukriya for the excellent update Sonia! 😊 
Love all the details and comments you added. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sounds like Astha is having a difficult time, I hope the family rallies around her as her husband, Shivam, has. He sounds very loving and supportive. Really nice that is a central part of their relationship😊

And even tho' Mohit was only in it briefly, I am quite certain he will rock the part of Bharat once he is fully integrated in the story!
Shalines thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sonia.....very well written πŸ‘πŸΌ

Happy to see that Mohit made his entry πŸ‘
The part of the conversation you missed after Bharat asks Shivam what's for lunch.....

Shivam tells Bharat "You're always after my wife's cookling; you need to find someone of your own who will cook tasty food for you and even feed you too πŸ˜‰
Bharat becomes depressed and says "We don't hold fate in our hands bhaiya; I had found someone; but I couldn't hold on to her.....anyways I want to forget about that." and he changes the topic.

Short and sweet entry for Bharat.  We'll soon be seing where he meets his love interest and some nice romancing from him πŸ˜‰

Shivam/Astha scene was very nice πŸ‘
Edited by Shalines - 14 years ago
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalines

Thanks for the update Sonia.....very well written πŸ‘πŸΌ

Happy to see that Mohit made his entry πŸ‘
The part of the conversation you missed after Bharat asks Shivam what's for lunch.....

Shivam tells Bharat "You're always after my wife's cookling; you need to find someone of your own who will cook tasty food for you and even feed you too πŸ˜‰
Bharat becomes depressed and says "We don't hold fate in our hands bhaiya; I had found someone; but I couldn't hold on to her.....anyways I want to forget about tha." and he changes the topic.

Short and sweet entry for Bharat.  We'll soon be seing where he meets his love interest and some nice romancing from him πŸ˜‰

Shivam/Pallavi scene was very nice πŸ‘

thanx 4r the support u give my friends😊
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_woman

Shukriya for the excellent update Sonia! 😊 

Love all the details and comments you added. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sounds like Astha is having a difficult time, I hope the family rallies around her as her husband, Shivam, has. He sounds very loving and supportive. Really nice that is a central part of their relationship😊

And even tho' Mohit was only in it briefly, I am quite certain he will rock the part of Bharat once he is fully integrated in the story!

thanx 4r the support my friend n well said about shivam.shivam is really a nice n wonderful husband