Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
what if Hiten himself is the killer and might have promised khemi dat her child will be the only waaris? lol..may be khemi will cleverly frame maulik/sandy in this case...but santu will catch her definitely..
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Niki..

So many culprits in that zoo that anyone is possible to be the killer.. I want it to be Khemi and it most likely will be.. So here we will have Khemi who traps Maulik as someone suggested and Santu jasoos finds out he isn't the one so goes on the yatra to save the pimp.. With this she will have Maulik as her fan/supporter hence why he couldn't kill her.. (sounds abit like another Ekta drama ive seen..!)

Hmmm.. Interesting.. Lets see what Ekta has to show.. We might be in for a total shock..
With the legs and jeans, my mum reckons it might be Shanky...😲

DM looked sooooo yummy.. Just wow.. 😍😍 The Lion steals the show each time with his incredible adaa.. 😳
but i'm hoping we don't have to see something so ridiculous and  pathetic..!

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yep, DM looked yummy today.😳 What ,Shanky as the culprit, don't want to believe that. 😲He is so good and he is also very tall.

Khemi must have a hand in this and she may be framing Maulik as Uma and someone else suggested. Moti will then find out how vicious Khemi can be. Santu will of course try to save Maulik and then fill get a fan for life. Then Sandy will try to do the bad deed to try to harm Santu. Then Maulik might tell DM and finally DM will come to rescue Santu.

Now no more worries, DM is fully involved in trying to find the truth.πŸ˜ƒ

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanRajDeewani

Thanks for the update Niki..

So many culprits in that zoo that anyone is possible to be the killer.. I want it to be Khemi and it most likely will be.. So here we will have Khemi who traps Maulik as someone suggested and Santu jasoos finds out he isn't the one so goes on the yatra to save the pimp.. With this she will have Maulik as her fan/supporter hence why he couldn't kill her.. (sounds abit like another Ekta drama ive seen..!)

Hmmm.. Interesting.. Lets see what Ekta has to show.. We might be in for a total shock..
With the legs and jeans, my mum reckons it might be Shanky...😲

DM looked sooooo yummy.. Just wow.. 😍😍 The Lion steals the show each time with his incredible adaa.. 😳
but i'm hoping we don't have to see something so ridiculous and  pathetic..!

Sanju, your probably right, Maulik will get framed by Khemi, Santu finds out and then tries to help him, Moulik will most likely confess about the flesh trade business as Santu promised it will come out of their mouths to DM, thus everyone being punished at the same time and both tracks finished - please Bugwan!!! 

xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gud update niki.Dm's roaring,james bond mind r al bak.airhead is the culprit.Hw dare tat birdbrain beat champa?santu go & beat her.
chalia thumbnail
1. I really loved Champa today. The boggy, sad and swollen eyes, the determination to back the truth despite knowing that her own life is going to be destroyed, and her stoic forebearance were all so very thought provoking. It only goes to show that character is not dependent on family status, wealth and caste as Santu neatly and bitingly spewed at the clan.
2. Kaddu is very scared that it may well be Sandeep and so the offensive reaction towards Champu in order to divert any suspicion there may be, away from her own life. Kaddu (pumpkin mash brain), dust will remain dust and smell after a while. You should know better!
3. Looking at the interaction between Maundy, somehow the CVs now have also forgotten how to count. They say now its been only FOUR days since Santu's threat and challenge! How strange since the majority of us sane folks thought tuesday is day 7! Whatever, their mad schemes will be the cliff hanger on friday it looks like. Also there is a suggestion of another "consignment" in the offing and although Sandy vehemently (correctly) says that the diabolic duo must refrain from following it up, i think Maulik's eyes displayed avarice and he may try to go it alone this time and then .......... get royally exposed! Anyway today i feel its not Maundy behind the miscarriages!
4. Both Khemi and Birwa had shifty eyes today. And Khemi you cow, dont you know that whenever Moti goes away to DANCE in Bangalore, something earth shattering happens in the mansion? Last time was Anamika. Who is it this time!
5. Yesterday's dal, day before yesterday's sabji and roti from a week ago! Mash and mix them all up together and make the baby killer track? Maulik's bracelet from the Cow killing track and an ornament from the baby killer found by DM! Deja vu! The clan members keep losing "daagena" conveniently ever so often! Everyone go search your stash of jewellery quickly!
6. The shrouded baby killer! the only clue i got from watching the interaction between Kedar and this person is that the edges of the blanket were being held between the fingers of the left hand much like the edges of a saree pallu! I may be biased but somehow i think its Khemi! Its possible that it is a totally unrelated person since the director does persist on confusion galore!
7. Loved Santu's biting sarcasm today. She defended Champa and got her point across at the same time. Santu watch your back. I think Sandeep is going to attack soon!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It has to be Khemi.. am repeating her calmness today is fishy and she is determined and confident that she will not be caught. Someone ahd mentioned that DM came by car and who told that Khemi does not have one, and the person can be Birwa only. Khemi was handling the tijori and is easy for her to buy one for her after all she is the new age benbaa😑 Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
chalia thumbnail
And sensibly thinking! The serial does not need Khemi in future tracks, just like Sandeep.
So, its time for Khemi to exit (you dont get paid for just standing around except if you are the security guard) as also Sandeep. Maulik may be jailed and disappear for a while just like when he was in rehab!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even the show has no meaning,   once Sanarj reunites it can easily go off air...πŸ˜” BUt even now the main characters are the only main characters now also.. the kids were shown less before leap and now also they are just extras and only sandy is the exception...the rest of all were there from the beginning.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..great dialogue by santu abt the way the so called bade log treat poor champu..what i dnt understand is how come DM hs never said any thing whatsoever abt it ever?half the time benbaa used to comment on her in frnt of DM only..