Idhayam Mar 8 - 12 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank for updates.. cant understand how Saku and mangu take over the hosp... what deva was doing? And stupid sanky dont want mom but want her property...
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Nithya... 
This sankar char is so annoying these days...  Ippadi oru makku maramandaiya irukkanee?!  Ellar solrathaiyum ketukkaran (Prasad, Mangu & saku...) but not his own mom?!! 
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya ...

Saku is behaving as if he got no brains ... What rights he or others have got to take over the hospital , which is built by Kalyani's hardwork ??
Sue Nair thumbnail
Kalyani shd never forgive her husband for not giving his full support to her.. He is the root cause for all the problem....how cud anyone blame  Nandini for something she is not responsible esp. when Prasad took advantange of her when she is unconscious??.!!😡

Seriyanna stupid story with no backbone...!! How cud they easily take away Kalyani's property just like that?? She was chased out without even her personal belongings or cash except the clothes on her back...idhu logic aa??👎🏼

Shankar tries to be a hero.....and wat "b" right has he to chase his mother out of the house? Can someone tell as a famous doctor doesn't Kalyani have a penny to her name??? You mean to say that all her earnings are given to her hubby to handle??🤢

Is she going to start from scratch just like how our heroine "Chellama" @Radhika ??
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Shd Nandini be freed from the prison when the real culprit is caught....she shd never go back to Shankar at any cost....he has humiliated her and had no sympathy for whatever that had befallen her. As a husband Shankar shd have been a true gentleman and give her all the support she needs. 😲

Some men talk so much abt wanting wives to be pure virgins...but wat abt themselves??...they have good times knowingly with women from all walks of life but for marriage they seek "clean" women as life partners - they are real hypocrites..!!😡

Frens....do you think Shankar is behind Prasad's death???😍

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prasad is dead??? no kidding.....Suma did the honors??? need to catch up with the updates -
nalla naalile ye this story is abracadabra ...ippO missed it
for quite some time.....Roja needs a magic wand awww
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the vivid updates. I too wonder how Mangu was allowed to participate in the board meeting. Sounds funny.

Why GD has so much hatred for Kalyani?What crime has she committed? Does he believe that Kalyani killed prasad? I still feel prasad is alive & hiding.

GD engages a killer inside the jail???? Like salpeta saroja another alpeta anjalai? Wonder whether Thiruselvam has taken over as the story writer of this serial.

By the way i find this strange similarities in the evening mega serials. The lead lady artist characters are driven out of their house viz Kalyani, CM Thangam [ no idea about archana & megala ] . Is it the latest trend to attract TRP ratings?
Sue Nair thumbnail
I thought I saw Prasad lying in a pool of blood at the construction site when Kalyani had gone up earlier to meet him a few floors above. 🤢

I only had a glimpse of it when I just had returned from work.....it looks like someone had pushed him down....I am sure Kalyani is not able to push him...he is too huge for her.... unless he fell after being shot.🤔
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya ..

Mr.Mangu 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 .... Ayyoda , jail tortures started for Nandy 😭 ...

Saw in a promo , Nandy faints while talking to Kallu .. Could she be pregnant 🤪 ....