ARTICLE-Karan Mehra, now the angry young man

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Karan Mehra aka Naitik of Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is telling his fans not to worry because it is just the show and this is not happening in real and he has also told us about his character change in the show.

We spoke to Karan Mehra aka Naitik who told us, "Now things will be fine but I want to tell to my fans that please keep patience as everyone will be surprised to see the different side of Naitik and such situation happens in real life also because I have met real life couples who have problems but at the same time they love each other unconditionally."

Further he told us that, "Naitik is not angry with Akshara, even she is not angry with him. Now see in the coming episodes, Naitik will be more loving towards her in a different way which everyone will be surprised. I want to tell my fans that I am not doing this, it's the script which is making me do all this but now happy days are back for all Naitik-Akshara fans, so just watch."

About Star Plus being the No 1 channel he said, "I am happy that like our show even the channel has ranked the no 1 position and my best wishes are there with the channel."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing.
He is not angry with AKSHI 😲
But now he will express her love in broader way☺️
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx😃
_Divya_ thumbnail
yes naitik we want 2 see u luving aksh....n not blaming her....
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww! naksh back!
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i hope his character changes for the better cuz v hav been tolerated naitik s nonsense from 2 months...........now hope he is more loving n more importantly trust his wife........😊

Edited by karandeewani - 14 years ago