3rd MarchWrnt Updt- Neetu sees Omi/Simi @ Dhabba

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB RS is on the phone talking to someone and he is saying that he is trying to arrange the money and looking at some papers. Milli enters the room and asks RS what happened. RS says nothing and says that its abt Tax and he will talk to Mallik saheb if he can do anything. And then he asks Milli why she has'nt slept and then she says that she is waiting for brother who has just come. then RS says yeah maybe he drank and came . Milli says nodding her head.

Sc2 :12/24 KB Anita/Anuj's room: Anuj sits on the bed and Anita asks him you got some job thing. Anuj is a little annoyed and he tells her that I will, then Anita asks where you this long. and what were u doing? Then Anuj says I went to meet someone and  make arrangements. So Anita says ok you have decided somthing what is it to loot a bank she asks.

Sc3 :12/24 KB RS room: Mi8lli tells RS that Anuj's job has gone. Milli also says that I came to know when Mummy was saying. RS says Manju never told me .. Now there will be museebaton Ka Pahad one after the other in this house.

Sc4 :  Simbhi Home: Simi is coming running with a vessle and calling out to Abhi. Then Abhi comes in dressed up  and Simi asks You are already dressed up. So Abhi says u r going to college and I am going for looking out for a job. Simi tells Abhi I have packed paratha's. ANd don't eat anything from outside. and then she is walking off when Abhi holds her hand and draws her near and they look into each others eyes๐Ÿ˜Š
And they are strating at each other and he tells why are you spoiling me and then Simi says yeah i spoilt everyone Anuj and neetu also. And then he cups her face and says everything will be alright.

Sc5 : Daggar Residence Neetu is lying in bed and Omi comes to wake her up saying "Tuji !" Neetu gets up and then I was talking to the doc and I wanted to know what time shall I take the appointment.. Neetu is annoyed and she takes the phone and throws it off and says You need not worry abt my health and then she feels nausea and is abt to thorw up Omi is worried and Neetu runs to the washroom. Omi is seeing all this.  

Sc6 : Delhi roads show then the busstop where Abhi and Simi are waiting at the bus stop and then Abhi tells Simi you should take a auto and go its getting late for you. Simi tells Abhi  for sometime we need to think abty the budget and move around. Just then there is call from OMI and then Omi tells he wants to talk to Simi Abhi gives the phone to Simi and Simi talks to Omi. Then Omi tells that Neetus is having some pblm and then she is having vomitting. Then Simi tells that don't tell anyone abt all this and I will talk to Neetu myself. And then they hang up. Then Abhi asks whats the pblm Simi tells him that there are soo many pregnancy symptoms com up. Then she tells Abhi that i have only spoilt Neetu and Now I have to worry abt her. Abhi understand all this.

Sc7: 12/24Kb : Milli comes to give tea to RS and he is not there and then she spots the cover below the pillow and opens and reads it . Its abt the Tax payment of Sethi's shop and its 1,26,000 /- immidtelty and the last date has gone.

Sc8 : Simi @ college : Calls up Neetu and tells  her that you are making a zidd and that u r angry at me why r u removing it on Omi.. Then She also add take my advice and go to the doc.. Take mom or Milli. Neetu cuts saying firstly u were after my abortion and now u are concerned abt taking me to the doc and she hangs up on Simi. Then neetu is thinking why do i feel she know this somehow .. Omi enters the room with food .. Neetu looks at the food and then Omi tells if you eat this you will get strengtht and he smiles.

Sc9: 12/24KB Manju is at the kitchen and then Milli comes and tells abt the Tax pblm the shop is hving to pay and manju is worried and then wondering how we will pay the tax as we have used up all the money for the wedding. And then she thinks what shall we do abt it even if i sell my bangles we'll get only some thousands. Then Manju says Anuj has lots his job but I will talk to Anuj and he should do somthing she also prays to matarani saying why all this is happening!!๐Ÿ˜”

Sc10: At a Bar: A guy is talking to someone and asking what RB you are here have you lost your love.. then RB says there was one devdas and I am another devdas who is living on others barbadi. Then that guy ( Bank guy) tells that the bank is getting very strict and then RB says that you messed but his job in the bank by making him go illegal work and then RB says that sacntion him loan and you will get money and then they laugh and then RB tells himself that i will destriy Sethi khandaan and no one will be able to save them

Sc11: Simbhi house/Dhabba. Omi arrives and he looks around and sees Simi sitting and reading somthing on a charpai. He calls out to her and then she invites him to sit. he says its fine. He asks where is Abhi she says he iwll be delayed as he has a last interview. Then Omi asks if she spoke to Neetu and then she says I tried to make Neetu understand but and then Neetu lands up there and they three are shocked.

Precap: Anuj and Manju are in the living room and then Manju tells abt the tax to be put for the store and she shows the little money and the jewllary she has Anuj says What 1,26,000/- >. Where can i get and I don't know abt my job this month or next month and he gets up angry !!

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the detailed update! What happened to the FD money? Surely Anita & Anuj didn't spend it? I hope Manju realises how useless her son & bahu are! Neetu just continues to be foolish.
Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed update. This story and family is going in a bad phase. And once for abhi  simi has to  forget her sibblings and family problems, or this lovestory ain't going further.

littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What happen to the FD maoney AA had????

Thanks - SIMI, ABHI andOMI on a rescue mission.....

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for nice update...

I hope Abhi will get job soon....

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
neetu is a spoilt brat!!!she really needs to learn her manners. thanks for the update.
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for wonderful update

senorita
-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Hope Abhi gets a job soon and Manju sees the truth!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
sam-far thumbnail
Thanks for the update, I think now Manju will see Anuj for what he really is about well atleast i hope so.