2/03 - YuNa and gang: My pretty pretty shoes!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

YuNa.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Sue.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JP-Jiggy 🤗🤗 

YuNa were at their cutest and sweetest today - being their wise-child best , making giant efforts and putting up a whole act only because they want to ease Sid-Riddz' life and weave them in a fairytale. The most heartwarming part of it was that Yuvi.... Yuvi , of all the people thought of it. His now-famous savious spirit coming to fore for two of his best friends. Yuvi didn't need to do all this but he made an effort - a heartfelt effort for Sid-Riddz. That is the kind of fantastic human-being that Yuvi is and Naina who has blown some pixie dust into our hottie's life has made him realize his softened edges.

Yuvi smiles, laughs, cracks jokes , dances , clowns around , opens his heart - only because Naina unlocked all the doors of sunshine for this dark knight. Naina completes him and that is such a fond thought.

Today , as Sue, Naina , Jiggy and JP wondered what to do with Sid-Riddz , Yuvi thought of a mischief plan to put am end to the war of the newly wedded couple. All this started from that shoe-issue , right? Let's turn it into a funny spectacle and ease the tension between the two...

What followed was HILARIOUS and i was actually laughing my head off throughout the scene only because YuNa were such stars and Sue-JP-Jiggy proving ample funny apples.

Naina - reveling in her drama queen mode makes a mahaa-dukhi entry into the SR house where Sue is already setting up a play , pulling from the shoe-string .. there goes Naina....... boo hoo hoo! Woh Yuvi! Yuvi kahiin ka! Nahiin chhodungi! Usne mujhe Jiggy aur JP ke saamne.... boo hoo hoo.... Sid! Kahaan hai tumhaari hockey stick!.... Main darwaaze par hi Yuvi ki ki band baja doongi.....

SR were mere spectators as our stars of fun and spunk were acting it out....

Yuvi comes charging in , followed by JP-Jiggy .... Naina.... my baby.... OOPS!.... NAINA! NAINA! Kahaan ho tum! Tumne meri insult karwa di! Sabke saamne... aao aur mere joote saaf karo!

Sid is embarrassed and Riddz doesn't know where to look!

Yuvi! Yuvi kahiin ke!.....main tumhaare joote saaf nahiin karungi!

Naina! Ek acchi patni ki tarah behave karo!.... i mean , meri patni ho jaaogi!.... chalo , saaf karo!

Zyada over act mat karo!

The cutest part was YuNa standing on the velvet stools and screaming at each-other...Jiggy and JP checking out Sue in front of her brother.......

I just loveddddddddddddddddddddddddd the YuNa banter and i love this side of Yuvster because ot spells  L-I-F-E! Yuvi , who loves Naina and loves everyone who have touched their lives.....

The way Naina cutely hides behind Riddz and keeps crying.... Yuvi rubbing it dramatically into Sid that how wring he was..... JP screaming... Shaant Yuvi! Shaant!....

And of course the  Naina-ko-manaao -dance was the coolest.... YuNa giving that adorable fake attitude to each-other and flying onto Sid -Riddz arms.... finally finding their way to each-other and lovingly looking at SR dance. The 'Yes, we did it!' look on their faces was so cute.

I just loved the entire sequence ......and just an after thought. Not even 10% of your friends will make the kind of efforts that YuNa and the gang did for their troubled friends...

Apart from being hilarious and tangy... i think it was heartwarming.

YuNa rule! Jiggy-JP are soon going to get laal-laal gaal... bhaai ke samne uski behen par line maar rahe the...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes dear!! Yuna, Sur and JP and JIGGy....everyone was hillarious!! Love Yuvi and Naina....!!
Like Sid, Yuvi has changed a lot.....!! He knows SId and sid 2 knows him very well...!! Both are ready to help each other and support each other....!! Yuvi was thank ful to SId to make him part in BB game when he was about losing everything...!!

Love SID RAAJ-
LOVE Sid NAINA

we always say--Sid Jp And JIggy trio rocks!!
But today YUvi, JP and Jiggy trio rocked !!

ofcourse Sur...best sister ever...She knows how to keep her bhaiya and Bhabhi happy !!
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
YuNa were very endearing today. Though I love them always.....but today they went out of their way and put an extra effort to make sure that the differences between Sid and Riddhima get sorted out. JP, Jiggy and Su joined them too.....such great friends !! It was Yuvi of all to chalk out the plan....and as you said....its because of Naina that Yuvi can now also bask in the sun and enjoy all the pleasures of life....they both complement each other and are just perfect !! Their act was amazingly put up......such a subtle and fun way of making Sid realize his mistake.......both of them simply rocked....and JP, Jiggy and Su just added to the fun. They were hilarious! It was also  so sweet of all of them to think of something like this. They could have just let it be....but they chose to go with the true and real definition of friendship......where friends sense the trouble and help you to get out of it. Not everyone is like that....but they have proved that they are indeed true friends who can be relied upon in your bad times.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SR should thank God they have such caring friends jo apni duty chod kar inke shaadi pe zyada dhyan dete hai😆...its been ages since I luaghed nonstop like this ....they were just so hilarious.🤣
YuNa are a fab couple and I hope they stay that way.They were so,so adorable today....especially Yuvi.To see this side of him was such a terat! Loved how they were being loud and over the top.And half of the time Sue had to correct the mistakes they making....Loved how Naina gritted out, "Zyada over act mat karo."🤣 Her fake crying on Ridz's shoulder was all kinds of cute!
One more funny thing was how they all were standing on the sofa and stools.😆

I really wanna see more of such scenes.It was so sweet how they all intervened and set up a pretty picture for Shanky and Padma.😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

YuNa were very endearing today. Though I love them always.....but today they went out of their way and put an extra effort to make sure that the differences between Sid and Riddhima get sorted out. JP, Jiggy and Su joined them too.....such great friends !! It was Yuvi of all to chalk out the plan....and as you said....its because of Naina that Yuvi can now also bask in the sun and enjoy all the pleasures of life....they both complement each other and are just perfect !! Their act was amazingly put up......such a subtle and fun way of making Sid realize his mistake.......both of them simply rocked....and JP, Jiggy and Su just added to the fun. They were hilarious! It was also  so sweet of all of them to think of something like this. They could have just let it be....but they chose to go with the true and real definition of friendship......where friends sense the trouble and help you to get out of it. Not everyone is like that....but they have proved that they are indeed true friends who can be relied upon in your bad times.

True, Pri. Where do you find friends like that who go out of their way just to see you smile. I loved YuNa going that extra mile....and Sue, Jiggy and JP jumping in.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

SR should thank God they have such caring friends jo apni duty chod kar inke shaadi pe zyada dhyan dete hai😆...its been ages since I luaghed nonstop like this ....they were just so hilarious.🤣

Trust me . I was giggling non-stop... they were HILARIOUS.😆😆😆😆😆😆....YuNa were such nautanki.

YuNa are a fab couple and I hope they stay that way.They were so,so adorable today....especially Yuvi.To see this side of him was such a terat! Loved how they were being loud and over the top.And half of the time Sue had to correct the mistakes they making....Loved how Naina gritted out, "Zyada over act mat karo."🤣 Her fake crying on Ridz's shoulder was all kinds of cute!

Sue was the scripthead and director of this whole play - the bloopers , the mistakes .... amazing! Naina is such a nautanki and she has trained Yuvi as well.... what fun!

One more funny thing was how they all were standing on the sofa and stools.😆

SR ka ghar ganda kar rahe the so that they both do some constructive work of safaai.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I really wanna see more of such scenes.It was so sweet how they all intervened and set up a pretty picture for Shanky and Padma.😳

👏.... The gang RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
👏

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

YuNa.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 awww :P

Sue.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I like her :P

JP-Jiggy 🤗🤗  lol i'll let you hug them :P

YuNa were at their cutest and sweetest today - being their wise-child best , making giant efforts and putting up a whole act only because they want to ease Sid-Riddz' life and weave them in a fairytale. The most heartwarming part of it was that Yuvi.... Yuvi , of all the people thought of it. His now-famous savious spirit coming to fore for two of his best friends. Yuvi didn't need to do all this but he made an effort - a heartfelt effort for Sid-Riddz. That is the kind of fantastic human-being that Yuvi is and Naina who has blown some pixie dust into our hottie's life has made him realize his softened edges.

lol I know Yuvi of all people...came up with that plan. I am glad his saviour spirit is coming back...even yesterday he was the one who took a stand against Siddy Widdy :P...even though it is sort of awkward to see him like that...but in a way that's his true self...he had to change his nature cus of the whole revenge thing...but Naina has brought full on sunshine in his life :P

Yuvi smiles, laughs, cracks jokes , dances , clowns around , opens his heart - only because Naina unlocked all the doors of sunshine for this dark knight. Naina completes him and that is such a fond thought.

lol I couldn't watch it in one go...lol I started laughing when he came in....and jumped on the sofa...and Naina aww my nautanki princess is back :P 

Today , as Sue, Naina , Jiggy and JP wondered what to do with Sid-Riddz , Yuvi thought of a mischief plan to put am end to the war of the newly wedded couple. All this started from that shoe-issue , right? Let's turn it into a funny spectacle and ease the tension between the two...

that was a good plan...making a serious issue a light hearted one...but still getting the point across

What followed was HILARIOUS and i was actually laughing my head off throughout the scene only because YuNa were such stars and Sue-JP-Jiggy proving ample funny apples.
lol i know....though it was over the top...but it was required

Naina - reveling in her drama queen mode makes a mahaa-dukhi entry into the SR house where Sue is already setting up a play , pulling from the shoe-string .. there goes Naina....... boo hoo hoo! Woh Yuvi! Yuvi kahiin ka! Nahiin chhodungi! Usne mujhe Jiggy aur JP ke saamne.... boo hoo hoo.... Sid! Kahaan hai tumhaari hockey stick!.... Main darwaaze par hi Yuvi ki ki band baja doongi.....

lol I loved it when she kept fidgeting...she didn't know what to say...lol so she kept going yuvi yuvi :P....lol but Siddy and Ridzy freaked out when she mentioned the hockey stick...which was hilarious :P

SR were mere spectators as our stars of fun and spunk were acting it out....

they were so highly confused...lol it was so funny...I kept thinking that they would catch on...but glad that they didn't :P

Yuvi comes charging in , followed by JP-Jiggy .... Naina.... my baby.... OOPS!.... NAINA! NAINA! Kahaan ho tum! Tumne meri insult karwa di! Sabke saamne... aao aur mere joote saaf karo!

lol I can't believe he is calling  her baby now....

Sid is embarrassed and Riddz doesn't know where to look!

Yuvi! Yuvi kahiin ke!.....main tumhaare joote saaf nahiin karungi!

Naina! Ek acchi patni ki tarah behave karo!.... i mean , meri patni ho jaaogi!.... chalo , saaf karo!

Zyada over act mat karo!

Baby baad mein make up karlonga....lol or something like that :P

The cutest part was YuNa standing on the velvet stools and screaming at each-other...Jiggy and JP checking out Sue in front of her brother.......
lol and SR looking at each other confused :P

I just loveddddddddddddddddddddddddd the YuNa banter and i love this side of Yuvster because ot spells  L-I-F-E! Yuvi , who loves Naina and loves everyone who have touched their lives.....

The way Naina cutely hides behind Riddz and keeps crying.... Yuvi rubbing it dramatically into Sid that how wring he was..... JP screaming... Shaant Yuvi! Shaant!....

as I said before...that was the best way of handling the situation for the time being :P...

And of course the  Naina-ko-manaao -dance was the coolest.... YuNa giving that adorable fake attitude to each-other and flying onto Sid -Riddz arms.... finally finding their way to each-other and lovingly looking at SR dance. The 'Yes, we did it!' look on their faces was so cute.

lol after a long time Yuvi showed attitude to Naina who came to him for the dance :P...lol but they were so proud of each other

I just loved the entire sequence ......and just an after thought. Not even 10% of your friends will make the kind of efforts that YuNa and the gang did for their troubled friends...

they went all out today...it was the sweetest!!

Apart from being hilarious and tangy... i think it was heartwarming.

YuNa rule! Jiggy-JP are soon going to get laal-laal gaal... bhaai ke samne uski behen par line maar rahe the...

lol piggy are going to get whacked by Siddy...while Yuna...hai!!

that scene was really hilarious
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know today's epi was soooo funny 😊...especially YUNA, JP, Jiggy, & Su....

So far v have seen AYM, flirty Yuvi, soft-hearted Yuvi....but when do we get to see a passionately romantic Yuvi...😉 ? Now that Yuvi enjoys prans with Naina....when do v get to c him playing  a romantic prank on Naina ???

YUNA rock....Want more of YUNA....Please Give us some sizzling romantic scene....atleast give us the kitchen romance scene...with the attah goondhing scene....😉
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the gang was just too good....wow ....u r definately lucky if you have friends like these
without making it too obvious the gang so cutely put the point across....and achived what they wanted to :-)
Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago