-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey i thought abt making this topic yesterday but nvr really got time to make it πŸ˜†

So lately we have been seeing Yuvi as a funny, and we have seen him as angry young man.

So after have seen him from the beginning, whn he first entered DMG and watched the episode

today and some episodes lately.

I seriously thought he has improved SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much in

his acting skills. I am loving yuvi SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much lately.

I really can't see tht he is a newcomer anymore.

Hats of to Sehban for doing such a BRILLIANT job. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved him since the beginning, but loving him evn more now.

I LOVE HIM β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Edited by pakindmuziq - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I can see Yuvi as being more chilled out lately, i think that has to be the fact that he has got everything off his chest and Naina still accepts him, so its all good for Yuvi, a weight off his shoulders i guess

Yuvi was funny being all dramatic today lol
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I can see Yuvi as being more chilled out lately, i think that has to be the fact that he has got everything off his chest and Naina still accepts him, so its all good for Yuvi, a weight off his shoulders i guess

Yuvi was funny being all dramatic today lol

Agree i mean we havn'tbeen seeing him as "angry young man" lately, and naina has accepted him the way yuvi is in real.

And im seriously loving Sehbans acting. 😳
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Iqzz what happen too youπŸ˜†.  I am loving yuvi SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much lately Kya baat haiπŸ˜†..

Ok back to the topic..I loved Yuvi from the beginning and still do and i have liked him as the Angry Young Man but after watching yesterdays episode and today's i am actually not missing the Angry Young Man anymore i love him for being sooooo funnyπŸ˜†  i hope to see him more like this he looks damn cute😍
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjananazir

Iqzz what happen too youπŸ˜†.  I am loving yuvi SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much lately Kya baat haiπŸ˜†..

Ok back to the topic..I loved Yuvi from the beginning and still do and i have liked him as the Angry Young Man but after watching yesterdays episode and today's i am actually not missing the Angry Young Man anymore i love him for being sooooo funnyπŸ˜†  i hope to see him more like this he looks damn cute😍

Idiot lol evn i've liked him since the beginning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But i loooooooooooove whn actors improve in their acting skills, and Sehban has done it.

Im soooo rpoud of him. I had a big smile on my face today ALL the time during his and neha funny act.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Iqz! πŸ€— You stole the words right outta my mouth!

For the past few epis, I've had this rising realisation that Sehban as an actor has grown sooooo much. We get to see more than one expression in an epi and they look more free.

I loved Yuvi when he first entered so no doubt Sehban was doing a fab job as AYM and he was great as the soul lost brother on a major repenting journey. But after that I was like "uh-oh, Sehban's loosing it" but now bham, he's back...better than before!
Amit-Tandon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes have to agree with oyu on that Iqra
as how much i love sehban, but i though his acting wasn't that good in start as he is a newcomer. But he has improved so much.

He is a brilliant actor. And he his doing the Yuvi role so well.
Thanks for this
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Iqz! πŸ€— You stole the words right outta my mouth!

For the past few epis, I've had this rising realisation that Sehban as an actor has grown sooooo much. We get to see more than one expression in an epi and they look more free.

I loved Yuvi when he first entered so no doubt Sehban was doing a fab job as AYM and he was great as the soul lost brother on a major repenting journey. But after that I was like "uh-oh, Sehban's loosing it" but now bham, he's back...better than before!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I think all of us Yuvi fans r feeling the same. I was seriously speechless after tht funny act he did.

I soo felt like i wanna hug him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And seriously they way he yelled NAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, man he was too good today. I loved him since the beginning, ppl said he wasn't a good actor, i remember those posts, and i knew he wud improve. Newcomers need time. He needed some time, and in such less time he did it, he is more than BACK yaar. 😳
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Idiot lol evn i've liked him since the beginning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But i loooooooooooove whn actors improve in their acting skills, and Sehban has done it.

Im soooo rpoud of him. I had a big smile on my face today ALL the time during his and neha funny act.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree lolz the way he walked inside the house yelling nainaπŸ˜†..lolz since yesterday this guy has made me laugh like a crasy i can't believe this is YUVIπŸ˜†
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amit-Tandon

Yes have to agree with oyu on that Iqra

as how much i love sehban, but i though his acting wasn't that good in start as he is a newcomer. But he has improved so much.

He is a brilliant actor. And he his doing the Yuvi role so well.
Thanks for this

I agree im a BIG fan of Sehban, i liked him since the beginning, but as he was a newbeginner, he needed some time, and well we have the result. He is AWESUM!!!!

And yaara no need to say thanks 😳