Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Congratulations on number 3! The threads look fantastic Lalitha! πŸ₯³ I'll definitely be here more often now.
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wwwooooowwww.... Congo ol d mythomaniacs...!!πŸ˜‰
we have landed on CC#3 now....😊
its a gr8888 feeling....thnxxx di for opening dis new CC ...
nd hats off for ol the hardwork which u hav done for the front page.... awesome di. ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
u r a ⭐️
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi every1! πŸ˜ƒ
Congrts! 2 all on landing on d 3rd CC! β­οΈ Have some sweets for U all! 😳Lalitha Di distributed delicious sweets in d second CC....n I m sharing here in d 3rd 1!πŸ˜†

@Lalitha Di- 
The frnt page z really b'ful!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Well done!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Dpka Di-
Yeah....... it feels grttttπŸ˜› to join d CC3 n also to have sweet hearts like U!😳  

@Prachi purvi-
Hi!πŸ˜ƒ How old r U? I m 16...... Can I call U Di????😳 I luv both d mytos n those who luv mythos!πŸ˜ƒ So I luv U too!❀️

@Musical Aishwarya-
Hi Di!πŸ˜ƒ Awwww...grt to have U here!πŸ˜› Wud Luv to see U here.....πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ Really I luved Ur posts frm d time I was not d member of dis CC!πŸ˜ƒ
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhhhhh wowwwwwzzzzzzz... CC3, Here we are HUGE congrats to all of us, love you all!! Will def edit this post up a bit and make it more festive, but for now I just had to leave my first msg before I go back to trying to fix my laptop... LAN is not working πŸ˜­... until then, just wanted to address Shivang bhaiya's question about that line from Nirnay ki ghadi - the first line is correct, divyaastra hi hai, sirf speed ke kaaran thoda alag lagta hai... 2nd line is actually "yeh dekh ahi chakraa gaya", and "ahi" in Sanskrit means snake, which in poetry means Ravan πŸ˜† so seeing the weapons fail, the snake was bewildered. Hope it helped!!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys,

This is my request siggie from Guddi (who made Lola's VasuDevaki siggie): hope you all like it! You can use if you want.😊

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_poorvi

Mine is the first post πŸ˜ƒ

So everyone I am Prachi....

I love mythos that is why am on this CC πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

so great to have 3rd CC!

Hey Prachi! Glad to see you here!πŸ€— So where are you now that JSK Forum's been closed down? Do you go on other forums?

Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

Congratulations on number 3! The threads look fantastic Lalitha! πŸ₯³ I'll definitely be here more often now.

Hey Aishu, glad to see you here too!πŸ€—  Thanks for liking the threads!πŸ˜ƒ

Lol, you always say that 'you will be here more often'. Proove it, girl.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

wwwooooowwww.... Congo ol d mythomaniacs...!!πŸ˜‰

we have landed on CC#3 now....😊
its a gr8888 feeling....thnxxx di for opening dis new CC ...
nd hats off for ol the hardwork which u hav done for the front page.... awesome di. ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
u r a ⭐️

Aww, congrats to you too Deeps! Welcome to this new CC!πŸ˜‰πŸ€— 

Thanks for liking the front page!😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hi every1! πŸ˜ƒ

Congrts! 2 all on landing on d 3rd CC! β­οΈ Have some sweets for U all! 😳Lalitha Di distributed delicious sweets in d second CC....n I m sharing here in d 3rd 1!πŸ˜†

@Lalitha Di- 
The frnt page z really b'ful!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Well done!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congrats to you too Gunia dear!πŸ€— Thanks for the sweets, they're delicious!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Aww, thanks for liking the first page.😳

Originally posted by: lola610

Ohhhhhh wowwwwwzzzzzzz... CC3, Here we are HUGE congrats to all of us, love you all!! Will def edit this post up a bit and make it more festive, but for now I just had to leave my first msg before I go back to trying to fix my laptop... LAN is not working πŸ˜­... until then, just wanted to address Shivang bhaiya's question about that line from Nirnay ki ghadi - the first line is correct, divyaastra hi hai, sirf speed ke kaaran thoda alag lagta hai... 2nd line is actually "yeh dekh ahi chakraa gaya", and "ahi" in Sanskrit means snake, which in poetry means Ravan πŸ˜† so seeing the weapons fail, the snake was bewildered. Hope it helped!!!

Thanks Loli, congrats to you too!πŸ˜ƒ 

Aww, that must suck, I hope your laptop gets fixed soon, we'll miss you!Cry

Welcome to the CC Alka!πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys,

Here's another icon I made:😊

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Chaitra Navaratri pratham nortaa to all of you.

This post I dedicate to our family deity - our Ishtdevi - Mother - First of Navadurga - Prathamam Shailputri.

Jay jay jay Girirajkisori, jay Mahesh Mukh chand chakori;
Jay Gajvadan, Khadaanan maataa, jagat januni daamini duti gaataa.

Jay jay janani Shri Ganesh ki, pratibha Parameshwar Paresh ki.
Jay Shailsute, Shambhulute, deepaarchan swikaaro; aarati vandan swikaaro.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Cute icon Lali!

Thanks for the song Shivang! Haappy Chaitra Navami!