1st March Wrnt Uptd- Simi comes to wish Manju/Holi

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1: Simi thanks the viewers who loved Simi and her family from KB and then she also tells viewers to enjoy the new show Do Saheliya which will start after 12/24KB from today 1st march'

Sc2 :At the Dhabba
Shake hands between Omi and Abhi and then Simi sees that and she is shocked .. Omi and Abhi come towards Simi and Omi tells Simi I know what you are wondering and why I am helping you , to this Omi also adds that helping you both i am helping truth. and Don't worry I will not tell Neetu as she dose'nt know between right and wrong and she will understand in time and he also adds that you may stay here as long as you like. and then Abhi smiles at Simi and Omi also smiles at both of them. ( looks like he will be a great helping hand for these two .. May inturn  convert the off track Neetu on track )

Sc3 :At 12/24 KB
Anita Anuj and Neetu are playing cards at the dinning table and Madam Anita is asking Manju for some food and also asked if imlee ki chutney is done.. manju is sayoing yes in a not so happy way. milli enters a little annoyed with what is being going on Neetu is telling to make a lot of teeki chutney ( wow  cravings ha) Milli then goes to kitchten and sees the oil in the pan is hot and then makes in low and then Manju is annoyed with all at the dinning table and  is annoyed with Anita that she is noty even helping me and to this milli add even ur daughter Neetu is not less .. Manju looks at Milli ( i guess she is missing Simi a lot πŸ˜”)

Sc4 :  At the Dhabba Abhi Simi's room/house/hut : Abhi is saying to Simi both lying in bed Abhi is looking up and saying If you want I will get stars for you!! Tell me what the problm is .. I know this is not a house.. Simi is turning away from Abhi and talking all this. Simi says that its holi tomorrow and  Its mom's Birthday and every year we have a fixed pgm and dad used to wake me up and then we used to get prasad from gurudwara and then i used to make Kheer and then give mom and wish her. Tears come from Simi's eys whih Abhi piks up and then he wipes it and " Kuch Iss tara Meri palko.. song in the bg !! and he is looking at her face and says  Abhi says Simi at this moment i am thinking something else !!😊And they are looking at each other and he is touching the egde of her lip and asking her to close her eyes and need ki bhao mai kho jaoo !! When you don't get happiness in open eyes you will definatly get with closed eyes .. He  touches her forehead and Simi closes her eyes and he keeps looking at her and then takes the blanket and covers themselves.. Simi turns around and  holds on to Abhi and then hold each other and sleep.

Sc5 : At the Dhabba Abhi Simi's room/house/hut:  Its morning and Simi gets up and covers Abhi  back and then goes to make Kheer and she is smiling and then she makes nice kheer  with all the dryfruits and she is steering the vessel.
Sc6 At 12/24 KB Anuj is trying to catch Neetu and she is running behind Anita and then Anuj asks where is papaji, Anita says that papaji is not playing and then Manju calls to come to eat Bhujiya. And then  They wish Manju. And they touch her feet. Then manju asks where is Omi and then Neetu says he must be here only i will go and call him and she goes.

Sc7:At the Dhabba Abhi Simi's room/house/hut : Abhi wakes up  and sees Simi is not there next to him He looks around and then he calls out to her and then he gets up and  again looks around and he is worried and then comes out and he asks the Dhabba guys where is Simi. Then he smiles and thinks and goes inside and then again he is looking for somthng and then he spots some halwa in a dabba. and smiles.

Sc8 : At the gurudwara : Simi in her Shaadi ka joda still is walking up the gurudwara stairs and washes her feet in the holy water near the gurdwara and then sees a girl embracing her dad. and then she ios also holding the halwa she has made  the other portion she left for Abhi. and then she enters the gurudwara and then she bows down and prays and she is walking around the granth like all the others. There is holy prayers being sung in the background.

Sc9: 12/24KB : Omi comes to RS's room and Milli is also there. Omi says happy Holi uncle and then asks RS if he can put Holi color. RS says  since past 30 years Simi has been doing it and I hope this year also it happens. Let me put it and if Simi comes and puts color its good otherwise forget it. So then Omi takes his ashirwaad and goes away. Milli says mom will not allow her to come home. Then RS says what shall i do .. Then Milli says that Ok just come and be outside. If Simi di comes to know you were sitting inside only will she be happy. Outside in the living room all are wishing each other Anuj wishes Omi and then Anita comes forward to wish Milli and Rs who come out. and then Neetu hugs Milli. Manju looks and RS and thinks saying to herself that your missing Simi so much that you have forgotten my birthday also. To this RS is also thinking and sayong to himself what happened manju ji even I have become  an outsider since Neetu got married and then Manju goes towards RS and touches his feet and  they look at each other and then RS tells manju be happy and what else can I ask for andf Manju tehn keep the thali and goes in the kitchen and cries.

Sc10: 12/24 KB: Simi comes to 12/24 KB and with prasad from gurudwara and her halwa and then She is abt to enter and then Sharma Aunty is outside and she says that from my window I saw someone witha dress and I came i did'nt recognize you and then when you turned I realsied it was you. and How come you afre still moving around in Shaadi ka joda. Has'nt ur husband come along . Neetu comes out and sees all thsi and Mrs. Sharma asks Neeru if she also came without her husband. And Then she nags both and tells that after marriage you both are celebrating holi in Mayka and not sasural. To this Neetu says  Ok go around and spread the news otherwise your tummy will ake. Mrs. Sharma is annoyed with what Neetu says and she says Neetu u are always illmannered. And then neetu sees Simi and tells how dare you come here. Don't you remember U are... and then she stops. Then Simi smiles and says I know you waht to say that i am dead for this house. and then All come out one by one Anita, Anuj , Manju , Omi and Milli. And then Omi wishes Simi and then is abt to put colo when Neetu stops him and tells him if you care abt me then get inside at once. Omi comes away a little sad. And then Simi stops Manju who is abt to leave. and Simi wishes her happy birthday and Manju is a little emotional and scene freezes.

Precap: Dadi daggar  calls up Manju and tells her that Neetu should'nt be staying in the mayka.. And also tells her what all Neetu has been doing in the sasural and she dose'nt have any respect for elders !! And AlsoDadi says If i start to tell what all she is been doing you will be embaraced.

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update! Neetu is just too much, I hope she suffers for the pain & agony she is causing Simi. I also hope Manju realises how valuable Simi was to her compared to Neetu & Anita in spite of treating Simi like absolute rubbish.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O yes i hope so manju was a little frustrated by the tretement from Both daughter and daughter in law who ehere enjoying playing cards and she was annoyed that Anita was not helping herπŸ˜† U think she wud Manju high hopes !!

I hope Abhi also comes to the house atleast for RS and Mili's sake
-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks for the great update. The end was really different. Waiting to see how Manju reacts.
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tnx shanti for the update.
i wish simi had taken abhi also along. hope she dosent enter KB. good daadi told manju about Manju.
Hopefully simi changes her cloths, its too much walking arroung her weddind dress. looks like this week also she will also be in the same dress.
RoyalT thumbnail
Neetu and Anita sitting around playing cards.πŸ˜† πŸ€£ Simi safe and sound with Abhi.  Priceless.πŸ˜ƒ  I predicted this in post a while ago.   They are all missing her.  No one to help cook, do the house chores, and take your frustrations out on.  Simi wish your Mom Happy Birthday, Happy Holi, put Holi color on your dad, take his bleesing, gather what's left of your belonging, and go back to your husband, Abhi.
RoyalT thumbnail
Oh, I almost forgot.  Thanx Shanti for another play by play update.  πŸ˜ƒ
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the great update
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. good for manju. she threw away a diamond and kept stones. deal with it now!!!
addicted2dramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abhi looked a little too sexy to me today ;]