YUNA SCENES WERE FAB.

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

ROFL ...guys i LOVED Yuvi and Naina today๐Ÿ‘....the way yuvi told her to get him a drink and she's standing there confused....and then he made those faces.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

honestly in the beginnning of DMG 2 i thought this guy can relly NOT act...but I swear, hats off to Sehbaan who's doing such an amazing job as Yuvi...he's improving everyday...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and o god that smile just keeps getting better โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
It was so nice to get such an amazing YuNa scene, i honestly think that without YuNa today's episode specifically would have been trash...cuz Sid and his rude behaviour is pissing me off๐Ÿ˜ก  but i LOVED YuNa....so hats off to Sehbaan and Neha for doing such a Fab scene ....

do comment guyz๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey i havent seen this epi so from ur descripton it seema that yuna are getting a scene wowowoowwowowo.....n YUVi gave his MILLION DOLLAR SMILE wwowowowowo.......cant wait to see it.hey can u elaborate their scne plzzzzzzzz
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lolz now i really need to watch the episode finally YUNA๐Ÿ˜..and Sehban has a MAAR DALA SMILE๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by anjananazir - 14 years ago
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

hey i havent seen this epi so from ur descripton it seema that yuna are getting a scene wowowoowwowowo.....n YUVi gave his MILLION DOLLAR SMILE wwowowowowo.......cant wait to see it.hey can u elaborate their scne plzzzzzzzz

SPOILER ALERT:๐Ÿ˜† welll apparently JP, jiggy, Sid and Yuvi were all there...and Yuvi told Sid how he can get a gurl to do w.e he wants...and so he calls up naina and tells her to get her a drink for him sternly....and naina's all confused...so he makes these adorable, mad faces๐Ÿ˜†....the play-along-with-me face,....LOL hope that helped this scene is worth a watch,....his smile is theee cutests thing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by miyah.s - 14 years ago
dilpaki thumbnail
i no yuvi iss toooooo cuteeeeeee
Interstellar thumbnail
hi miyah...

luvly post... n yes a very luvly YuNa...

n luvd both yuvi n naina when he asked her to get some water....

yes he is improving alot... n there a load of his expressions, esp eye expressions which i like n would luv to see those...

....a pleasing plsssss n an attractive smile 
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tushtih7

hi miyah...

luvly post... n yes a very luvly YuNa...

n luvd both yuvi n naina when he asked her to get some water....

yes he is improving alot... n there a load of his expressions,
esp eye expressions which i like n would luv to see those...

....a pleasing plsssss n an attractive smile 

Thanks hon!๐Ÿ˜›...and yes i agree...these to need to be in more of the scenes...they are both FAB. actors
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely loved the YuNa scene today. Now that's what you call YuNalicious!

Sehban finally displayed an erray of experessions from confusion, to calculative, to blushing, to cheerfull, to mischief to what not!

And Neha was looking as gorgeous as ever.

YuNa...๐Ÿ˜
i know i loved the yuna scenes of 2day

both were looking stunning