Random eppy analysis with random comments :-)

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone

I wanted to put my comments up about the eppy πŸ˜ƒ.......especially since this is the penultimate eppy 😭

OK eppy starts with a four month leap .........Gujral Industries is now Gujral securities......chalo Pri is good at security stuff 😳 ......so no chance of becoming bankrupt 🀣 ............ok the idea of having a German translator was good but darlings did you know that quite a few germans also speak english πŸ˜‰ .......pehle pata toh karlo before you run around town looking for a translator 🀣

That PriDa tea scene was so cheesy .....lekin we PriDaholics are a thirsty lot ........we are also starved for PriDa scenes so we will take it πŸ˜‰ ........but it was super duper cheesy .......CS looked so cute and was awesome. GK did well too. Awwwww  PriDa 😍 But then they get interrupted again 🀒 ......this time by Sam and var playing chase in the hallways πŸ˜• .......guys testing to see if the hallways of GM are safe enough for all future Saxenas to play catch πŸ˜‰ 🀣 🀣 .......the family bonding scene was kinda cute I guess.........but noticed that Avni was in pants (overalls) 😲.......I do not even remember her wearing pants ever before ........lagtha hai PTC ke jaane ke baad all sisters have rebelled and started dressing more modern than before πŸ˜‰ 🀣.......good for them πŸ‘

Then the pandit person shows up πŸ˜•. What was with the pandit coming in ringing the bell like the carolers do during christmas 🀣 ......for a minute I thought a cow had ghusofied inside GM before I realized that the bell was too high to be on the neck of a cow 🀣 ......me and my random imagination. 🀣

The pandit says they have to get married the next day else they cannot get married for 5 years 🀣 ........I mean come on seriously 🀣 ........so poor Rosh's beach wedding in Mauritius remains a dream.

The scene of Prithvi and Damini discussing the wedding was nice but ended kind of abruptly πŸ˜• .......editors 😑 ........CVs toh PriDaholics ke dushman hai hi 😑..... now eu tu brutus 😑 .........we PriDaholics are cursed is seems like 😭......The CVs hate us and are refusing to give us good PriDa scenes like we want 😭 ......now the editors are against us too 😭 .......and make mincemeat of the few nice scenes that the CVs do write 😭........what did we PriDaholics ever do to you 😭..........mean mean people 😭.

Today's eppy was a letdown in some ways........I mean agreed we did ask for cross couple bonding but not at the expense of PriDa scenes .....I was reminded of the old adage "be careful what you ask for because you might just get it" πŸ˜‰

To be honest with you I only found the Privni thing passably funny 😳 (GK and PC rocked but the script was a  major let down )

The PriDa scene when Prithvi is getting ready somehow lacked bite...dunno why and on top of that curtains ........and what do the makers have against blankets and curtains for christ sake 🀣 ........first a blanket ruined the C scene (remember that red blanket everyone 😑) 🀣 ........and then we have a curtain playing spoil sport this time 🀣 ......it seems like someone is on a mission  of  trying to use all the bedroom accessories to not allow us to see PriDa romance 😑......remember the read vase during the C scene 🀣........I think we need to send PriDa to Alibagh/Khandala so that they can have a honeymoon 🀣.......their younger siblings are far ahead of them 🀣 ......advice to PriDa.........you two get a move on already 🀣 .....at this rate Varni will have kids older than yours 🀣..............and Prithvi learn from your younger brother.......champ is not yet here and the guy is making plans for champa 🀣

I loved CS in today's eppy she rocked ⭐️ She looked like an angel and gave a fabulous performance........man I will miss her. 😳

Roshni normally looks very pretty but that dress did not suit her......for one I think they should have gone with something simpler.......the dress looked very OTT to me 🀒 ....... they also messed up Rosh's hair ......what was the need for a puff......it made her look weird......her face looked really pretty but the overall look was just not working for me.....she would have looked a lot more prettier in my book with a simpler look. πŸ˜³ CS looked gorgeous πŸ˜ƒ ......and she is back in backless cholis ......Rach your andolan worked......those horrible blouses are gone forever πŸ₯³. Her saree and her jewellery were so tasteful. Avni looked good in red but why does she always wear such a large maang tikka.....it obscures her pretty face πŸ˜• .

And for the first time we heard something in GM that we had never heard before 😲 😲 😲 ......the sound of the calling bell.......good these guys have learned to keep the door locked. 🀣

Sorry for the random analysis
Jhan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

Jhaan......I guess yet again it is proved that you and I share the same exact thoughts of the eppy...like word for word! i was just too lazy to type it out....and ofcourse i knew that my sunshine state buddy would type it out for me! 🀣
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 Jhan tu toh meri jaan hai, jaanti hai na tu nahin toh merey chehrey pur muskaan nahin πŸ€—. Wonderful analysis of the episode with ur funny comments. You cracked me with bell comment "cow had ghusofied" 🀣 "and bell was too high to be in neck"🀣.

Anyways i already comment my disappoinment about episode, everything was in rush. I could say it was cute epi with all coverage, but not even 1 proper scene of Prida. It would be better if they would showed us 1 and only classy scene instead of 4 fifty second scenes 😑.

They would definetely end the show on good note, but alot still missing.

Plz read my comment on Rach post πŸ˜‰.

Muniza
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣.. Jhaaan

u know "ghanti" ney PriDa ki "band baja dii"...hahahaha ...

ek hi sawal ..did PriDa ever go on their honeymoon??? or are they gonna double date with varni ...hahaha

-- Mru
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 last lyn in  🀣
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love your analysis Jhan!  Oh I really wish there were more Prida scenes... I LIVE for them!!  At this rate I feel like we won't even get to see a little puddu (in Rachel's wordsπŸ˜†) running around =(  I'm going to miss them alot and even though today's scenes were nice, I didn't like the cutoffs just as you pointed out, the curtains, and Varun and Sameer running around (though it was cute)....wanted full on Prida. Wishfully, by some chance tomorrow's episode does justice to them.😳
😊
-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved this post. hasa hasa ke jaan nikaal di humaari.
for the first time in history GM has got a call bell.
maybe they kept the door closed bcoz....πŸ˜‰
Rach. thumbnail

Excellent Jhan !

The bell thing was so so weird ! Lol... which pandit on earth just barges and says stuff like that !

And the family treats the pandit like he's some chalta phirta bhoot !
Hello you ar supposed to take his aashirwaad and make him sit down ... But I dont blame him, this pandit was in a hurry to complete his dialogues !
Rach. thumbnail

And yesss .... my andolan worked !! Daminis in backless cholis means hawt PriDa scenes  ... ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️

Wohoooo .....   

Rach
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks darling
Jhan