You're so Ridiculously Hot ;) :PriDa

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

4 months later...Prithvi is heading Gujral Securities..see he was so good as a security guy bodyguard of Queenie..that this had to be the company he runs na? πŸ˜‰..Queenie says we require a german translator...so good to see her back giving inputs and decisions..love her..

The chai scene....ah Queenie just about to leave Kingie stops her...saying ki the tea isn't sweet?.arrey yeh kya...when Queenie does things she does it to perfection..so how can it not be sweet....he pouts..he holds her hands..and asks her to taste it for him..she does so..its perfect...and he asks her to make him drink it..aww..they drink from the same mug..aww lowe...and then he says its turned sweet?....she remarks if she is a sweetener kya?...he says he needs to Taste n check...ooooo πŸ˜‰..karoon kya...haha ohh he was teasing tht was quite hot😍...before they were interrupted by the rest of the gang!

So Rosh wants to go to Mauritius and Avni cant travel...so Damz wonders who will make the kiddo understand...like how he pulls her close and tells her...bacchi ki didi...apni devrani ...hehe so cute i mean one side its her sis the other way her sis is her devrani too...aww..and he says they need to change the plan at least for once they can show their saxena bro thingy..haha..love the way she says u saxena brothers..and hes like really huh? Huh?...sighh Hotness😍

When rosh air kisses varun..damz pulls him aside and tells him this is not allowed shaadi ke pehle...kyon bade bhaiyya?..and hes like haan correct hai boss...hehe...nice.

Avni makes Kingie her assistant..haha...and there he goes complaining about avni to his wifey...hilter is better...her voice is scaring him..hahaha kingie..Queenie is amused..she thinks her younger sibling has done something no one can..that is control him..he says so u think no one can control me..no one can..SHE is the one who gets him out of control n restless..haina...he hugs her from behind...loved the old background score here the prithvi wala score...she says prithviji...daminiji..hayye...their cheeks touched there dint it?!....he leans in almost to kiss i assume..why does she go away...wahhhh.....but loved that small scene there her against the cupboard and him walking to her..hand on cupboard...Dang the stupid curtain!!😑..we dint need tht...they should have shown their faces one kiss is wht we asked for..wahhhh..

The prithvi avni scenes were funny..yes boss yess boss..haha...Kingie never did that for Queenie also..was adorable to see him like that there....and Queenie my was she looking HOT in that saree..damn beautiful! All the girls together was such a pretty sight...Avni with the mood swings and as the mummy was cute.

Ok Channa is my Indian tv celeb girl crush!..I love her!😍⭐️....she was fab in the entire episode...Ganna was great too!..I loved my PriDa⭐️⭐️⭐️!!...i will miss them after tomorrow!

Here's a song for Ganna n Channa πŸ˜‰ 😳

"Hot" by Avril Lavigne πŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZPzfLqQbC0

Ah, ah ah
You're so good to me baby, baby

I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever I'll say it loud

Now you're in, and you can't get out

[Chorus]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous

I can make you feel all better, just take it in
And I can show you all the places you've never been
And I can make you say everything that you've never said
And I will let you do anything again and again

Now you're in, and you can't get out

[Chorus]

Kiss me gently
Always I know
Hold me, love me
Don't ever go
Ooh, yeah yeah

[Chorus X2]

You're so good

Edited by Maz. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
jus loved ur post ya..............πŸ€—...........awesum

der r many who arnt happy 2day................bt m happy dt v got 2 c sumthin gud dn nthin at all..............coz v nva knw inn sabko ek saath kab dekh payenge..........πŸ˜’
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post..analysis..song and the droolworthy pics ..Mazzy...πŸ‘

well my two cents on this .. though I am unhappy that I didn't see a sizzling Prida ..instead we got borderline domesticated cutesy PriDa (or GauCha) .. Well at least we got something na ..I loved seeing them together ...I just LOVE PriDa ⭐️.

i watched the eppy ... but there were a lot of random cuts in the prida scenes .. there was something GK said after the Saxena bros comment by Damziie .. some GK improv which got edited out ..sighhhhhhhhh

the other grouse .. the cheek to cheek PriDa ... the camera angle was frustrating and of course the worst  offender is defo the curtain ... yaar.. jala do yeh curtains, blankets , ghamlas ... everything that ruins a PriDa scene ... 😑 thankfully the only thing that ruined mar jawaa was the RB ..sighhhhhhhh

GK and Avni scene was good .. i say GK coz that was defo not Pri ..mayb GK was just bak from his other show shoot and he forgot which set he was on  ..hahaha ... wouldn't hurt if we see a Prithvi scowl on that other show ...hahahhaha

neways ...  The journey is coming to an end for now .. let's see what is in store for us next ...πŸ˜‰

Also.. I am officially in love with CS ...she is amazingly beautiful, and natural and doesn't need a makeup ki dukaan!!!! ⭐️

Also... even in the cutesy  PriDa scene today .. we still see some amazing chemistry ... πŸ‘

GauCha re-define CHEMISTRY and I am so glad they DON"T NEED to shout from roof-tops this very simple fact .. It is plain obvious to ne1 that watches even a single PriDa scene ...

Mazzzy ... I love PriDa and GauCha ... I am sooo thankful they gave us this amazing series ...and I am so happy that I got to meet nutcases like you , who I can share my random ideas and say this
"me wannna PriDa ..wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " ..

oka .. me off to lunch ...

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 14 years ago
doop4 thumbnail
Thanks Maz for a complete analysis on PriDa today! I loved reading it - damn we have to revisit all the epis so that you and hopefully Sarah can re-analyse PriDa for us! 😊 Awesome! Apologies- I was typing my post up and didn't check the forum right before posting it. Instead checked about 10 minutes ago. Will PM Sano to close the topic!

Pasting it here:

Absolutely loved seeing PriDa working together, even if it was a teeny weeny scene. And the sweetener scene- cliched and all but this is PriDa. They make everything special. And we got a reference to a kiss at least! Was G.K looking HAWT or what- the hottest he's been on this show with a rolled down black shirt. Perfect eyecandy!Chandana in blue- she was glowing. Seeing them together on that sofa was perfect. Even the little bedroom scene was very cute and hot on another level. Both scenes may not have the conventional hot quotient but a different hot- as I've said before, I have loved seeing them go from PriDa before marriage and after. The former like a flower in a tree and the latter, like the roots of a tree- deeper and stronger than ever before. They are now officially the Gujraal-Saxena babysitters. Loved the "You Saxena brothers" - "Really ah really ". Today's episode had some brilliant dialogues.

Roshni had some too. The reference to not being able to get a beach at such short notice and then immedietly knowing that she wanted to get married at home. Home where her mother lived. Home where she blessed them all before passed away. And her freaking out about being a married woman in Varun's room. That was awesome. I really enjoyed the dialogues. "eh ji suno", " Chunnu ke mummy munnu ke mummy" and the extra marital affair and when that happens that she'd find it difficult to murder him! πŸ˜† Awesome. Her little childish "I love you Varun". Simran was awesome today. And so was Dishank.

Lovely to see the Sameeer we all fell forat the beginning of the show. Loved his Santa clause avatar!What a ride SaVni have had. So many lows at the begining and the gradual uptrend. Lovely to see them happily married. Hope it's a champa and a champ tomorrow!

PriAvni- master and slave relationship was hilarious. May be slightly OTT but it was really cute. Loved it and couldn't stop laughing especially when Avni started crying and the reaction from Prithvi after. These two were awesome today. "Junior Saxena- jaldi ao beta varna tumara maa sabka band...". πŸ˜†

And what better way to finish the epi - a Gujraal sisters hug. Slightly different to the one we were given in June last year. Now one a mother,another a bride and the other (hopefully) a mother to be.

I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. Thank you CVs for giving us a wholesome episode. Would have loved to see more PriDa but the Saxena-Gujraal bondings at all levels more than made up for it. Thank you.
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mazy

A gushfest  eh?  πŸ˜‰ ...Ummm..loved this ..

Can you believe  that this is the same' lost ' guy yest ?.... πŸ˜†

So good that he redeemed himself......what a treat  these two have given us....ok no marjawan 2 or anything but its ok....

these lil scenes were really cute..and hot . GK in black .. hayee 😍

loved the coffee one though its choried from some where...have seen it maybe a year back ..but cant place  which serial ....but that was nowhere as good as this ...well who can compete with Gaucha na?...πŸ˜‰

loved the hug from behind. 😍....maybe we'll have a small lil treat tmr too..

the Pri-Avni scenes -- My my  this was totally unexpected....and funny too...a totally different Pri and a different Avni . well was that  Prithvi or ..Abeer  ? πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

can we have a Pri-Rosh one tomorrow ..please .

And when the brothers were together  did it remind you of the good old Manali scenes ...awww miss those times..

And was'nt Chandana fab...gorgeous in the saree ... and looking so good in  blue .

So we will have the grand arrival of Baby Saxena tomorrow..

cant wait to see how the uncles and aunts are going to react..

But one thing is for sure the lil one is coming to a place full of love , laughter and fun.....this place does'nt look like the GM  of the past two months.

If only Ela were around ..God why did they have to do this to her.

Btw looked like the whole cast had a ball shooting todays scenes...they looked genuinely happy and enjoying their scenes..

A happy bunch ...all the luck in the world to them --

Fab Six -- you guys Rock.⭐️

forgot to add this.

Mazy --loved the song and the fab pics.

Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
davikrazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup, lovely analysis.πŸ‘.....................mayb nt wat every1 xpected,..bt was a grand relief from the PTC torture of past few months😊...............prida ws fab.....in watever they doπŸ˜ƒ.....................i guess dats y its hurts all the more 2 let them go..................waiting 4 tom, yet hoping it never cumes..................sigh!😭
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: davikrazzy

yup, lovely analysis.πŸ‘.....................mayb nt wat every1 xpected,..bt was a grand relief from the PTC torture of past few months😊...............prida ws fab.....in watever they doπŸ˜ƒ.....................i guess dats y its hurts all the more 2 let them go..................waiting 4 tom, yet hoping it never cumes..................sigh!😭

yes agree wid u.......atleast v r gettin 2 c dm 2gethr fr 1 last time.........perhaps....v ll nva get 2 c dis ensemble 2gethr agn...........😭...........so v shud enjoy evry bit...........
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditti7

jus loved ur post ya..............πŸ€—...........awesum

der r many who arnt happy 2day................bt m happy dt v got 2 c sumthin gud dn nthin at all..............coz v nva knw inn sabko ek saath kab dekh payenge..........πŸ˜’

thanks aaditi 😳..yea i am happy too that we got something good.
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now this is what I had been waiting for all along!

Today I saw MY show back in its original flavor and zest and the freshness returning!

Loved  ......loved ....loved that the show started with MY favorite Prida! and HOW?

Prithvi looking mindblowing in Black...and Damini ravishing in blue!

Loved how they were shown as getting back to the Prida essence! Loved how they were working together for each other and for their lil siblings!

Loved how Damini reminded Prithvi of Panditji coming! They are such good heads of the family! awwwwwww

Then came Sameer with chote.....awwwww so very Happy! Rosh came from behind....loved how she answered to her Prithvi Jeej's question! from behind I saw Mommykins walking in....awwww how sweedorable! hehehehehhe Loved the whole family bonding .....Damini was so very Sweet!
awwwwwwwww

The panditji comes with his lil bell.....announces that the wedding should be tomorrow at 11~! everyone's super super super hyper! lol

Prida---awwwww loved how Damini said that how will she "manaofy' this "bacchi" about the wedding tomorrow?! lol awwww she's still considers her a "bacchi" ...Damini would be such an awesome dawesome mommy! too bad that we won't get to see her that avatar!
then Prithvi calling her "bacchi ki di"....lol....I loved that whole conversations!
hehehhe "you Saxena bros"...hehehehe seems like all of us wanna say that!hehehhe

Then all of them going to Rosh to cheer her up........awwww such an adorable Varni scene!

Yes! YES! Prithvi called Damini "boss"! wooohooo! this was so hubby-wifey-ish! awwwwww

Loved the whole of Varni scene! Rosh is the BEST ever! they were such sweet lil cuppycakes! awwwww

Damini was looking Super....SUPER gorgeous in her Red saari...so was Avni! but i have to say Damini's Saari was the bestest!

I'm not that impressed with Rosh's bridal dress......well ok the dress was good but the way they put the dupatta..was i dunno...weird! i wanted it to be the normal way...o well!

My bestie Rosh was looking Muy Bonita!

Loved Prithvi's , Sameer's and Varun's attires as well!

All of them were looking super gorgeous!

This was so much fun watching!

I'm Happy! very very very HAPPY! My show is ALIVE!
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Awesome post..analysis..song and the droolworthy pics ..Mazzy...πŸ‘ thanks Mruuu

well my two cents on this .. though I am unhappy that I didn't see a sizzling Prida ..instead we got borderline domesticated cutesy PriDa (or GauCha) .. Well at least we got something na ..I loved seeing them together ...I just LOVE PriDa ⭐️. yes mru at least we got something..so am happy for tht

i watched the eppy ... but there were a lot of random cuts in the prida scenes .. there was something GK said after the Saxena bros comment by Damziie .. some GK improv which got edited out ..sighhhhhhhhh ..tht should have been longer yea..wonder why they edited it out like tht

the other grouse .. the cheek to cheek PriDa ... the camera angle was frustrating and of course the worst  offender is defo the curtain ... yaar.. jala do yeh curtains, blankets , ghamlas ... everything that ruins a PriDa scene ... 😑 thankfully the only thing that ruined mar jawaa was the RB ..sighhhhhhhh agree completely mru!!

GK and Avni scene was good .. i say GK coz that was defo not Pri ..mayb GK was just bak from his other show shoot and he forgot which set he was on  ..hahaha ... wouldn't hurt if we see a Prithvi scowl on that other show ...hahahhaha hahahaha yea he was GK there not prithvi..hehe

neways ...  The journey is coming to an end for now .. let's see what is in store for us next ...πŸ˜‰ waiting patiently

Also.. I am officially in love with CS ...she is amazingly beautiful, and natural and doesn't need a makeup ki dukaan!!!! ⭐️ ohh yea shes one babe i tell ya!

Also... even in the cutesy  PriDa scene today .. we still see some amazing chemistry ... πŸ‘

GauCha re-define CHEMISTRY and I am so glad they DON"T NEED to shout from roof-tops this very simple fact .. It is plain obvious to ne1 that watches even a single PriDa scene ... NO DOUBT ABT THT!

Mazzzy ... I love PriDa and GauCha ... I am sooo thankful they gave us this amazing series ...and I am so happy that I got to meet nutcases like you , who I can share my random ideas and say this
"me wannna PriDa ..wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " ..
hahahah πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..love ya Mru!!....

oka .. me off to lunch ...

-- Mru