Funny things in yesterday's eppy

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys

I was watching yesterday's eppy again on my morning coffee break and noticed some really funny things that I missed the first time around

First when Varun says to Sam about Tuna "Roshni ke izzat ke saath khilvad karna chaha isne" notice Raani's expression ......her mouth is open so wide an alligator can aaram se ghusofy and come out 🀣 🀣. Now the question is what is she shocked about

a) That Tuna got caught and saari pol khul jaayegi 🀣

b) Ya phir she is thinking........Haila 😲.......mujhe nahin maaloom that ki iski neeyat mein khot hai 😲 ......I only knew him as a khooni 😲 .......accha hua maine isse bhai bana liye varna kya ye mere saath bhi πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Second when Sam holds Mausi's hand to prevent her from hitting Rosh......check out Raani's "my mouth can easily accomodate an alligator" expression 🀣 🀣 🀣

Third Sameer calls on his cell and says "Police".......looks like the police have caller ID and know where he is calling from 🀣 ......wait that does not make any sense it is a cell phone πŸ˜• πŸ˜• .......
.....OMG ......he could be anywhere........aha mumbai police now also had gps tracking capabiliites with cell phones πŸ€£ .......they also have a psychic on duty or have telepathic capabilities 🀣🀣🀣🀣.........he tells them nothing.....where to come.......how many people to arrest .........and then policemen and policewomen show up dunno how the police knew they had to bring policewomen with them......I mean is it standard protocol? πŸ˜• ..........how did they know how many people they had to arrest?
🀣 🀣 🀣

Fourth the scene where the PTC are led outside GM 🀣.....pata nahin all that dramatic music......... I was waiting for the press to be waiting and flash bulbs to explode 🀣......I half expected bandar to show up 🀣 .......they press had always been a part of any parda phash stuff but now I guess the PTC are nobodies in addition Gujrals are also bankrupt so no one cares about them .

Fifth what was with the police stopping and let the PTC turn around? πŸ˜• .....I mean don't the police generally just drag people away 🀣 ......the PTC ke chehre dekh ke tho lag raha tha ki they were expecting a nice send off party 🀣 ........check out their expressions.....especially Raani looking at Sam.....are you not even gonna say goodbye 🀣 🀣

and finally the scene with the bros closing the door was really funny and BTish. 🀣
🀣🀣 I mean pehle toh kabhi they never worried about keeping the doors locked in GM? Why this sudden urge to lock the front door? 🀣 🀣 🀣.......woh bhi PTC ke jaane ke baad 🀣🀣🀣 ......they want to make sure more random relatives from veggiepur don't ghusofy 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sorry for the random nonsense
Came into work extra early today
Jhan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol Jhaan!

The most wierd...the Wackiest part was Sameer calling the cops!πŸ˜†

Is there a number as in 911 in india as well?

what is it?

anyhow....so yeah Sameer calls some arbitrary number,.......just says "Police" with a firm ...stern face (gosh he reminded me of my Orgo I lab instuctor! dr.Stern with stern expressions!🀣).....

then next moment we see the Cops! Holy moly! they know who called....why they called and where from?🀣

Looks like Cops in LNMDJ world have GPS power....and Sixth senses!🀣

Lol jhan! did you notice the hand cuffs?!🀣

they were so old school!🀣 like from the 13th century!🀣🀣🀣

They don't got the new ones....the click ones......the black colored ones!
instead they had some old rusty Aluminum hand cuffs! and lol they cuff their hands in front?!🀣

Who the heck cuffs in front?!

you always cuff such criminals on the behind...near their tush!🀣

Jhaan! we need to send them a DVD copy of "Cops"🀣

Bad PTC, bad PTC
Watcha gonna do whatcha gonna do
When they come for you
with rusty aluminum hand cuffs!
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Hands down the funniest had to be Sam calling Police

as if he was ordering a PIZZA🀣

As if Police has nothing better to do and is eagerly waiting for him to call them up and get them to do some work..

They jump and tadaaaaaaaa they arrive....

wish it was so efficient in real too....

Hello,Police...🀣🀣
🀣🀣
Arya311 thumbnail
shwetsy!

lol the wierd thing is that he didn't even utter "Hello"

Directly........"Police"🀣
Krups...maybe with bandar in jail..the police in that area really didnt have much to do...so they were waiting for the next assignment...🀣

I think Sam and varun called the cops for bandar right...so they must have recognised the voice...

Wow, Sameer Saxena ka phone hai....i am sure he must have got someone we are supposed to arrest..🀣

Now we can justify this month's salary...

No wonder they were treating the PTC so graciously and like maz or was it mru who said one of the main cops was smirking...

Wah Wah i got something to do today...🀣
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Awesome post Jhan!!! Totally agree with you!!! That calling the Police part was really something!!! utterly weird!! my lil sis doesn't even watch the show and she saw it yest. and even she was going crazy laughing at that part!!! Seriously 🀣🀣 
Arya311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Krups...maybe with bandar in jail..the police in that area really didnt have much to do...so they were waiting for the next assignment...🀣

I think Sam and varun called the cops for bandar right...so they must have recognised the voice...

Wow, Sameer Saxena ka phone hai....i am sure he must have got someone we are supposed to arrest..🀣

Now we can justify this month's salary...

No wonder they were treating the PTC so graciously and like maz or was it mru who said one of the main cops was smirking...

Wah Wah i got something to do today...🀣

I know lol

and the lady cops wore sari!🀣 what the HEY!>!>?🀣🀣

How the heck they walk around chasing bad guys in a saari?!

I just saw one of my Campus cops walking around...she is a lady cop...and I imagined...lol What if she wore black saari instead of the usual cop attire?! how would she look?

she would have a hard time getting around! lol🀣
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣awesum post ya.........lkd krups n shwets post as well........

it ws so damn funny.......lekin ystrde v wer so much in2 our prida,savni n varni land dt no1 made a post on it...thou most of us found it so funny while watchin.........πŸ˜†

sameer kuch toh bolta ya....jaise ki "hello police station main GM se baat kar rahun....."

bt he toh ws as if pehle se hi police ko bol diya hai dt v r gonna call u...πŸ˜†.....n police hs bn sittin n waitin jus fr d bros 2 call........aur kuch kaam dhanda nahi hai......πŸ˜†.....

CVs ya atleast last epis mein toh baksh do ya.......itne saare bloopers pehle hi ho gaye hai.......atleast fr last 3 -4 epis pay bit attention
All_is_well9 thumbnail
Hey Jhan...😊
Lovely post...Da funny moments in yesterdays epi..

Word to what u said...yes..was literally laughing whn da 3 Saxena brothers go to send off da PTC...hahahahThey r killers man...they were goin as if beti ko ghar se vida karte hai types...

Would like to add some more..

I actually felt like laughing whn Pri said...Mai mar jaunga damiini it sounded as lame as mai khana nahi khaunga tumhare bina damini.. πŸ˜†

Also da scene between damini n Pri..whn pri asks for forgiveness n all..after he says all tht..he gives her his hand..da way he gave it whn he actually asked her to dance long back...only diff he wasnt on his knees ..which he should hve done..oh my god i ws half expecting thm to start dancing ne moment🀣

Nalso it ws damini comforting Pri..iinstead of da other way round..Wait..ws it only me who felt tht way???
Next
Varun n rosh scene..

Anguthiyan toh aati jati rahengi..🀣
I mentioned dis point in shweth's post but as we r discussing funny moments will write again..

Llolzzzz anguthiyan aati is ok but jati kaha??

planning to buy all rings in exchange offer kya??
ek haath se do dusre haath se lo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@all is well : m wid u...evn i found it weird....i mean why ws damini confrontin...it shud b d other way round......n y did she ask prithvi ki tum jaante ho na k mera pyaar tumhare liye saaccha hai....πŸ˜•....

prithvi shud hv bn d 1 gvin explanation.....