HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHBAN update on pg 1 2 18 58 & 90

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHBAN!!

My wishes are silent but true,
Every where they will follow you,
Luck is yours, wishes are mine,
I wish your present and future will always shine.
***Happy Birthday*** (Sneha)

I hope you have a great day and a year ahead. Not only that but I hope that your life is great too!! Hope none of our craziness has scared you away! Thanks for bringing life in the character of Yuvraaj!

Characters...can have different meanings...

Actors...can give them different meanings...

They bring the life in a lifeless character...a soulless body

Yuvraaj Singh...who is now Yuvraaj Oberoi...was lifeless...soulless

Sehban Azmi...brought life into it...

Created a bond with several individuals across the globe

This is just a little way of saying...Thank you!

And Happy Birthday (Sumi)

Feb 26th is Sehban's birthday and so we'll celebrate it here...with cake, food, presents and  suprises 😉

SO LET THE PARTY BEGIN

by sumi and sneha

Disclaimer: Please don't ruin the fun for any of us...we are here to celebrate Sehban's birthday. Please appreciate it! We are a very active group of Yunaians...and anything we say or do is not meant to be taken offensively. Other than that...please free to join us in wishing a wonderful actor happy birthday

Edited by ilive2laugh - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilive2laugh thumbnail

ppl use this siggy for the next two days please 😊 

^Made by our sweeto Nadz!!!
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Azim Birthday - IF style

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?"

"Your bahus!!"

*click*

"Who are you?"

"Auntiji...I am not your eldest bahu...Kamran is not for me...I think...Adnan is your son right?" Safina barged into the house without a look back.

"I am not your auntiji...I am the bai!!" she tried to stop the army of girls that barged in right behind Safina.

"Ki farak painda hai...now tell us where is Sehban...afterall it's his birthday today...he has to celebrate it with his family...and bhabhis", Sumi blushed as she said that

"Bhabhis?" Timur walked in with a confused expression

"Hai...main marjawana...you look even cuter in real life!" Alia tried to walk toward Timur but Sumi tripped her.

"Oye...he's my hubby!!"

"Oye...have you forgotten our deal?" Alia whacked sumi on the head

"I don't care...I saw him first!"

"I don't care either...I imprinted him first!"

While the two girls argued over Timur and as he continued to look confused...Fizza walked up to him.

"Helloji...ignore them ji...I am your wife ji!" Fizza presented him a flower...which he took still with a confused expression.

"If your romance and fighting is done...can we proceed to go find our hubbies?" Nadz and Anjie said simulatenously

"My hubby too!!" Safina jumped up and down in excitement

"While you girls fight over your hubbies...and look for your hubbies...we are going to celebrate our jiju's birthday...with all our jijus!!" Sneha hooked arms with Sana and Pri as they walked away looking for Sehban.

They found him in the kitchen...trying to find something to eat...

"Jija ji!!!" Pri yelled and as she tried to go up to him to hug him...she tripped.

The other two girls started to laugh at her situation...while Sehban looked freaked out...

"Oye...don't scare my hubby!" Anjie came running in

"He is not only your hubby...he is mine too!" Nadz followed suit

"Um...who are you all?" Sehban backed off and moved his hand around to look for a weapon

"Oh...don't bother ji...if you hurt us...we have a whole army with us...with lamps, sticks and steel rods...so don't even try!" Sana smiled sweetly.

The other girls came running as well...

"Hai...kitna sona hai humara devar!" Safina did that hai main marjawana hand gesture

"Wow...he is freaking hot!" Skye displayed a cake which also said that same thing!

"Um...shouldn't this have said...Happy Birthday Sehban!" Sumi looked at the cake and backed at Skye

"Shouldn't you go and take care of your hubby...Fizza is still with him...alone!" Skye raised her eyebrow AYM style.

"Dammit!" Sumi ran out to reclaim her hubby...with Alia following her.

"Okay...so where were we?" Sneha looked at everyone

"Um..who are you all?" came a voice from behind them

"ADI!!!!" Safina faints

"Oye...she fainted!!" Sana stated the obvious

"Who cares!! We are here to celebrate my hubby's birthday...not take care of Safina!" Nadz gave Sana "leave her alone" look

"Birthday?" Sehban managed to say

"Yeah...your birthday! It is today...right?" Anjie looked at him sweetly

"Yes it is...."

"Great...now let's do this!" Pri took out her steel rod

"What's the rod for?"

"Not for you...Adnan jiju!" Lana looked at him with a "you're not that important" look

"look...we'll call the police!" Sehban again managed to say in a small voice

"Oh...don't bother...we've already bribed them...Nitzy is good with bribing and threatening!" Sana smiled remember the threat Nitzy gave to the police

Sumi, Alia and Fizza came back inside...they were all holding onto Timur's shirt

"Bhai...save me!" Timur cried out

"Oye...you love attention don't you....you should be happy...you've got three wives!" Fizza whacked him on the back of his head

"Fiz...don't whack my jiju!" Javz finally spoke up

"Javz...don't worry...he'll get used to the whacking!" Alia pulled him by his collar toward her

Seeing that Sumi and Fiz did the same...

"Leave my brother alone!" Adnan walked up to the girls...

"Don't you dare yell at my sister-in-laws!" Safina woke up and whacked Adnan with one of Sumi's lamp.

"Hey...that's my brother!" Sehban took a few steps toward the girls but then backed off.

"Uff...just celebrate your birthday with us...and then we'll leave you all alone...for today!" Lana rolled her eyes in frustration.

"That is...if you three don't want to get seriously injured today!" all the girls yelled together.

And thus....Sehban Azim celebrated his most wackiest and funnest birthday alone with the girls of India Forum...aka the Islanders!!
Edited by princessuma - 14 years ago
ilive2laugh thumbnail

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo woman you are something

thats the best os i have read - after our dostana and wet proposal of course lol
aww poor brothers😆😆😆

"who is it"
"your bahus"😆

...Adnan is your son right?" Safina barged into the house without a look back.😆

Hai...main marjawana...you look even cuter in real life!" Alia tried to walk toward Timur but Sumi tripped her. meaine lol

"I don't care either...I imprinted him first!" thats just most whacked up line you ever wrote sumi...oh no wait, you have come up with worst, never mind😆

"While you girls fight over your hubbies...and look for your hubbies...we are going to celebrate our jiju's birthday...with all our jijus!!" Sneha hooked arms with Sana and Pri as they walked away looking for Sehban. yea yea keep fighting...while we have our fun 😉

Jija ji!!!" Pri yelled and as she tried to go up to him to hug him...she tripped. i hope she wasnt srsly hurt😛

"Oye...don't scare my hubby!" Anjie came running in

"He is not only your hubby...he is mine too!" Nadz followed suit  love these two lol
so possessive yet they are willing to share him with each other 😆

Oh...don't bother ji...if you hurt us...we have a whole army with us...with lamps, sticks and steel rods...so don't even try!" Sana smiled sweetly.  now i get it....dont go for shakal  looks can be deciving😆

Wow...he is freaking hot!" Skye displayed a cake which also said that same thing!
skyeeee thats soo embarrassing...how could you bachha😆

"Um..who are you all?" came a voice from behind them

"ADI!!!!" Safina faints 😆 oye who faints after looking at their hubby

"Not for you...Adnan jiju!" Lana looked at him with a "you're not that important" lol good thing safina was knocked out when lana said that😛

"Oh...don't bother...we've already bribed them...Nitzy is good with bribing and threatening!" Sana smiled remember the threat Nitzy gave to the police...thanks Nitzy

"Bhai...save me!" Timur cried out

"Oye...you love attention don't you....you should be happy...you've got three wives!" Fizza whacked him on the back of his head i thought you didnt like sharing sumi...or did the other two whack you for him😆

Don't you dare yell at my sister-in-laws!" Safina woke up and whacked Adnan with one of Sumi's lamp. you go woman!! turn him into chihuahua😆

That is...if you three don't want to get seriously injured today!" all the girls yelled together.😆😆

And thus....Sehban Azim celebrated his most wackiest and funnest birthday alone with the girls of India Forum...aka the Islanders!! YIPPPEE

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

A special Birthday

Yuvi was sleeping. His phone rang. He picked it up after the 5th ring.

Yuvi(still sleepy) : Hello'..

Naina: Hello Daffor' Come down now !!

Yuvi: What'why'.and are you here ??(asked shocked)

Naina: You just come to the garden'..fast !!

They hung up. Yuvi went down as fast as he could. He reached the garden outside his house but saw it empty and dark. Just when he was about to call Naina'suddenly the lights were switched on and he saw a beautifully decorated table with an even more beautifully decorated cake of his favourite flavour-chocolate on it. Yuvi smiled and searched for Naina, but she was no where to be seen.

Yuvi: Naina'.where are you ??

Suddenly he felt someone wrapping her arms around him from the back. He smiled and knew it was her. He held her hand and brought her before him.

Naina: Happy Birthday Yuvi !!

Yuvi just hugged her and remained like that for a few seconds. After that they broke the hug and he tucked her hairs behind her ears and kissed her on her cheek. She blushed and both of them smiled.

Yuvi: Thank you jaan'for making this the best birthday of my life.

Naina put her finger on his lips.

Naina: Shhhh'.you don't thank the person you love'..this is nothing Yuvi'.I always want to see you happy'.always want us to be happy together !!

Yuvi: I promise Naina'..will always keep you happy and I love you too !!

They hugged again and later cut the cake, fed it to each other and spent the entire night in the garden talking'while they sat in each others arms.

By: Pri

Edited by princessuma - 14 years ago
ilive2laugh thumbnail
priiiiiiiiiii thats awsome os

dmg1_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

happy birth day sehban  

enjoy this cake............hope u'll like it!😳

i hope u like burger too...........😉

keep entertaining us................😃

Edited by dmg1_mjht - 14 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday Sehban

Edited by LanaBurak - 14 years ago
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sehban,

It's your birthday time again;
It's true; there's no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I'm not lying.

So for you, the birthday person,
Here's what I want to say:
I hope this birthday's the best one yet,
In every delightful way.

So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
Even if you have a ton.

Happy Birthday Devarji!!! 🥳🥳🥳
Edited by miss_precious - 14 years ago
Interstellar thumbnail
Happy Birth Day Sehban n Wish U All Success In Life

One Shot On Sehban

Sehban with his friends in Goa, in a club playing his favourite sport pool…

Nisha: u r full of attitude in the show…

Sehban : Nisha,  because its building up according to the story..you'll see the transition in the character also according to the story.. :-)

Nisha : but attitude is ur charisma… n the fact is u don't need to take much effort in acting lolzz u can jus appear as wat u r?

Sehban : am not like yuvi…

Nisha : right… if u say so ;)

Neetu : u r doing a wicked job in DMG! best character keep it up =D x

Sehban : neetu..thanks..i like the way you put it.." wicked job " *laughing n aiming his cue to strike a ball*

Tim :  hi.. Amran… oooh u sehban… u look like Amran

sehban : i look so much like Amran!!!

Tim : exactly...for a sec,i thought so...

*Sehban's friends now looking at his pics that he has uploaded in his lappy… while he is busy  playing pool*

Abbas Khan : why r u loading ur jawani pics...i shot this pic 5yrs back.  *sehban glimpses  the pic n proceeds to the pool table with his cue*

Seema Roy : this pic… hmmm.. u look like jim morisson....or zakir hussain.....ya maamla pura original hain.....jo bhi hain rocking hain ....handsome.....

Sehban  : thanks so much seema!!! its an old picture :-)  n jim morrison was an original rockstar and so is zakir hussain!! this is just plain simple me!!! but thanks a ton for the complement yaar, its gonna be a very happy day...*grining at his friend*   n Abbas…. 2 and a half year back precisely!!! aur hum ab bhi jawaan hain!!!

Abbas Khan : what do u mean by 'hum' ..?? 

Sehban  : you and me!!!   *laughing loudly, now pocketing a ball… straightening himself n winks at his friend *

Abbas Khan : If am right u like Van Gogh creations…

Sehban : kind of like the style…

Kaniska : omg, what have u done to ur hair ???? ur looking funny ya. Sleek n straight… u look like a school boy .. *laughing at his pic*

Sehban : *laughing with his friend * what ya!! its an old pic!!

Monali : see like this I like your straight hair!!!

Nisha : your curly hair is nice…

*Kaniska still laughing uncontrollably*   

Sehban : arrre!!!! *grinning*  for your knowledge...shabhudas gupta shot this pic!! its an indigo nation campaign…. Guys give me that lappy, now… *hurrying with thoughts n grabs his lappy *

*everyone looking at him wat he is upto… sehban starts typing something.. n gives to his friends to see… few lines*

Its in my eyes ...
she knows it
but to someone else she owes it...
its not her fault i know
its there too when she close it...
its not just the fate which binds us
we have a long way to go to unfold it...
no matter what the end may be.
matters is the right time,
in our eyes if we can hold it...

(These are Sehban's lines…)

Faran : oye shayar....is everything ok bro

Sehban : its in my blood! tell me how is it bro!

Vrindha : Wow Sehban...this is pretty cool...so much to think between the lines..!!Guess this is coming straight from the heart ;)  

Sehban : thanks Vrindha! im so glad you said that..yup its straight from the heart! :-)

Shahi : wow...super too good ...I did think ....you are such a deep thinker i am so impress.... way to go ....

Sehban : thanks shahi! abhi to aaghaz hai.. :-)

Yodha : I think you could definitely be a song writer :)

Sehban :  ya yodha i donno why everything rhymes by itself when i write..

Himesh : oye tuje hua kya hai?????????ishq vishq ..payar vayar......

Prashanth : wah meri jaan ..kiski yadien sata rahi hai :-)

Sehban : just a thought friends!!  *grinning* n life is full of shocking surprises…

P.S : PM chat between sneha n me…

Sneha : you can come up with a one shot or something and we can all put it together

Me : lol it's sehban's b'day...  n i'll write a shot on yuvi's b'day.. no probs..         u guys got any theme, on which u like a shot...

Sneha : lol you can write on sehban if you want

Me : dats gr8 do u mean it, one on sehban.. no probs with me..

Sneha : sure why not....write on sehban too...thou i have no theme in mind but i would definetely love to read that have read to many yuvnas but not a single sehban's os

Me : kk lol sneha i luv ur idea.. right.. shot on sehban is final.. trust me no    harming the actor 

Sneha : alrite...looking forward to that  

Me : k… actually i did some hw on his fb to get these
n sneha, watever sehban says here are exactly his words from fb n    interview...

Sneha : alright...looking forward to it..

Luv

Yami.

Edited by Tushtih7 - 14 years ago