Users

Frequent Posters

imkhan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
must be something good to hear
gupigayen thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

You should know MKMM is a reality show and on top of that it is Noisy reality show. Performance is judged by noise meter than Sur meter. Raja is not a reality show singer. And why should Raja put stress on his throat to sing noisy, crappy, shoutyy performance in this bakwaas, fake musical show. This show was good for people like Shaan, Mika, Himesh and Shankar to showcase their non-musical talent.

Raja is not a reality show singer. And why should Raja put stress on his throat to sing noisy, crappy, shoutyy performance in this bakwaas, fake musical show.

Raja is not a reality show singer??Then what is he??A LEGEND??and if this is a bakwaas,fake show why did he participated??

NAACH NA JAANE ANGAN TERRA
😆😆😆

This show was good for people like Shaan, Mika, Himesh and Shankar to showcase their non-musical talent.

You mean to say Raja is ONLY the musical person out there,shankar,HR,shaan all are non musical.

I can suggest you please do not waste your time watching MKMM or any other musical reality shows.Music is not your cup of tea.Better u start watching saas bahu dramas and open a raja fan club where u can find so many psycho fans like u,I can suggest you one name who is just like you,his only job is to open 5-6 topics on daily basis,moreover u can get a 24*7 service from him.And that person claim  himself as a raja FAN not FANATIC.I am sure u also think the same.

BEST OF LUCK !!

😆
rahulfan94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Raja put stress on his nose to sing nosey, crappy, shoutyy performance 😆
So Himesh Rishamiya give more chance to him.

Rahul sing with Sreya Gosal first. He sing hit song God Promise Dil Dola from hit film Shaadi No 1.

Originally posted by: rahulfan94

Rahul sing with Sreya Gosal first. He sing hit song God Promise Dil Dola from hit film Shaadi No 1.

If that was the case then why A R Raheman chose him to perform live with him? Do you mean A R is also nasal singer?

Originally posted by: gupigayen

Raja is not a reality show singer. And why should Raja put stress on his throat to sing noisy, crappy, shoutyy performance in this bakwaas, fake musical show.

Raja is not a reality show singer??Then what is he??A LEGEND??and if this is a bakwaas,fake show why did he participated??

😆😆😆

This show was good for people like Shaan, Mika, Himesh and Shankar to showcase their non-musical talent.

You mean to say Raja is ONLY the musical person out there,shankar,HR,shaan all are non musical.

I can suggest you please do not waste your time watching MKMM or any other musical reality shows.Music is not your cup of tea.Better u start watching saas bahu dramas and open a raja fan club where u can find so many psycho fans like u,I can suggest you one name who is just like you,his only job is to open 5-6 topics on daily basis,moreover u can get a 24*7 service from him.And that person claim  himself as a raja FAN not FANATIC.I am sure u also think the same.

BEST OF LUCK !!

😆

You should learn the difference between fan and fanatics. Fanatics are those people no matter what they support each and every acts whether they are good or bad, while fan support their idol,  they also critisize if his idol failed to to justice in the performance. I have watched Raghu's posting for long time and I have seen him critisizing his performance. Edited by slumdog - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: gupigayen

😆😆😆

BEST OF LUCK !!

😆

Your comments shows that you are a sucker fanatic of some loser, who could not make anything. Yeah I know that person jo rishte mein tera baap lagta hai.😆

Hahahahaha... your knowledge will put even 5th fail kid to shame.
For your kind information, Raja did not sing for Himesh a single song yet.
rahulfan94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Hahahahaha... your knowledge will put even 5th fail kid to shame.
For your kind information, Raja did not sing for Himesh a single song yet.

You not understand what I try to say. Himesh give more chance to Raja to sing in MKMM then angel Aishwarya. Aishwarya angel song so beautiful. But Raja sing nosey, crappy, shouty. That my opinion. Why you all can have opinion about all singer and Rahul fan cannot? Rahul also sing in film with great music director like Rajesh Roshan, Anu Mulick, Sajid Wajid.  But all here can make fun of Rahul, correct? And if 1, 2 people say opinion about Raja, why Raja fan get angry?

You not understand what I try to say. Himesh give more chance to Raja to sing in MKMM then angel Aishwarya. Aishwarya angel song so beautiful. But Raja sing nosey, crappy, shouty. That my opinion. Why you all can have opinion about all singer and Rahul fan cannot? Rahul also sing in film with great music director like Rajesh Roshan, Anu Mulick, Sajid Wajid.  But all here can make fun of Rahul, correct? And if 1, 2 people say opinion about Raja, why Raja fan get angry?

OK then ignore my comment. I do not follow this crappy show, cant show who is given more chance. By the getting chance to sing in this noisy show actually harm the singer more. Reputation ka vaat laga deta hai.
Raghuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kya discussion chal raha hai.

Edited by Raghuraj - 14 years ago