Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
She had done well again 10/10
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excellent singing by Shreya Ghosal once again

Her voice was beautiful, soft, and perfect in this song. From start to finish, she made this great song even greater. As I've said before, she has the best voice in bollywood, and it was on full display in this song. Very well done. I though do agree that there weren't that many tough sequences in this song. I mean there were some tough like when RFAK comes, and they both start singing together, and the way she says "ore" to finish off the verse the 2nd time. She does it at the end as well. Great job in both occasions.Though there might not be many tough sequences, it was sung flawlessly, and deserves a high rating.

Rating: 9/10

Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saq123

Awesome song again, Thanks. Rahat and Shreya combo was just mindblowing. This is one song I listen to daily because its sung so well. The tune is soothing and the vocals intoxicating.

I seriously am crazy about this song especially the way she sings "teri ore" I don't think Shreya can lose this round.  

You might've jinxed her. 😆
It's quite possible she can lose this round! The difference between the 3 singers right now is just 0.1....From top to bottom...
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: risingabove

You might've jinxed her. 😆
It's quite possible she can lose this round! The difference between the 3 singers right now is just 0.1....From top to bottom...

I hope you are using a good quality calculator. he he he...
just joking... 😃
risingabove thumbnail
Time is running out to vote...8 hours
risingabove thumbnail
Polls are now closed!!!

Audience Avg: 9.2
Judges Avg: 9.0

Final Avg: 9.1
saq123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hehehehe my prediction came true. Now, i predict she will win the whole thing. Gr8 achievement to have won every round so far. I hope she wins it with a new record score. Edited by saq123 - 14 years ago