Posted: 14 years ago

This thread contains articles and interviews relating to Aise Karo Naa Vidaa. Articles from Telly Chakkar and Indian Television are not allowed as they are in direct competition with IF.

Please post all the articles related to AKNV here.
and
please do not comment

Anas Rashid in DJ's new show on COLORS..

18 December 2009 | 4:06pm    38 Comments

Anas Rashid who played Prithviraj Chauhan will play the male lead in COLORS' upcoming show tentatively titled Visarjan..

Anas Rashid who played the historical figure of Prithviraj Chauhan on Star Plus is back on television with a new show on COLORS.

COLORS will be launching two shows in the afternoon band early next year, one coming from DJ's Creative Unit and the other produced by BAG Films. The shows will be taking the slots between 1-2 PM.

According to our source, "Anas Rashid will be playing the lead in DJ's Creative Unit's show on COLORS tentatively titled 'Visarjan'. The story is about a very lively and full of life girl called Kajri, who is devoid of all emotions due to her playful behaviour. The male lead's family is a joint family headed by the Rani Maa, played by noted actress Kanika Dang. Rohit Purohit plays the brother of the male lead, and is the main antagonist of the show".

Anas Rashid plays a very passionate character who falls in love with the girl, who he gets married to in order to protect her dignity.

When contacted, Anas Rashid confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I play the male lead in the new COLORS' and DJ's show. It is a character that will justify my personality. I am excited to be a part of the show".

The parents of the female lead will be played by Lalit Parimoo and Jaya Bhattacharya. The female lead has not been finalized yet. The show is already on floors, and is expected to launch in January 2010.

When contacted, Jaya Bhattacharya refused to comment, while Lalit Parimoo was unavailable.

We tried contacting Producer Tony Singh, but he too remained unavailable.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6013

Mohit Daga is Aastha's protective brother in 'Visarjan'

30 December 2009 | 5:36pm    16 Comments

Mohit Daga will play the elder brother of Aastha Chaudhary in COLORS upcoming show Visarjan...

Mohit Daga will play the protective brother to Aastha Chaudhary in COLORS and DJ Creative Unit's upcoming show, tentatively titled 'Visarjan'.

As reported earlier, the story is about a bubbly, full of life girl Kajri who encounters a major setback in life, after which she gets married to a passionate man who falls in love with her for her attributes.

According tour source, "Aastha Chaudhary has been finalized to play the lead in the show. Mohit Daga who was recently seen in Sony's Bhaskar Bharti as Nanhe, will play her elder brother. He is like a father figure to his sister, as their father played by Lalit Parimoo is blind. All the expectations of the family is on him, as he is pursuing law".

We had earlier reported that Anas Rashid of Prithviraj Chauhan fame has been finalized to play the male lead. Rohit Purohit will play the main negative guy in the show. Jaya Bhattacharya plays the girl's mother, while Kanika Dang plays the boy's Rani Maa.

We tried calling Aastha Chaudhary, but she remained unavailable. We could not get in touch with Mohit Daga too.

The show is expected to launch on 25th January, 2010. COLORS will be launching two shows in its afternoon slot, between 1 and 2 PM. The other show in this time slot will be a BAG Films show.

We tried calling Producer Tony Singh, but he remained unavailable.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6075

Edited by rumela711926 - 14 years ago

DJ's new show on COLORS..Anas Rashid will play the male lead
Anas Rashid who played the historical figure of Prithviraj Chauhan on Star Plus is back on television with a new show on COLORS.

COLORS will be launching two shows in the afternoon band early next year, one coming from DJ's Creative Unit and the other produced by BAG Films. The shows will be taking the slots between 1-2 PM.

According to our source, "Anas Rashid will be playing the lead in DJ's Creative Unit's show on COLORS tentatively titled 'Visarjan'. The story is about a very lively and full of life girl called Kajri, who is devoid of all emotions due to her playful behaviour.The male lead's family is a joint family headed by the Rani Maa, played by noted actress Kanika Dang. Rohit Purohit plays the brother ofthe male lead, and is the main antagonist of the show".

Anas Rashid plays a very passionate character who falls in love with the girl, who he gets married to in order to protect her dignity.

When contacted, Anas Rashid confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I play the male lead in the new COLORS' and DJ's show. It is a character that will justify my personality. I am excited to be a part of the show".

The parents of the female lead will be played by Lalit Parimoo and Jaya Bhattacharya. The female lead has not been finalized yet. The show is already on floors, and is expected to launch in January 2010.

http://www.indiandth.in/thread-6517.html
Aastha Chowdhary is back with a new show
Buzz up!

TV actor Aastha Chowdhary who did a lead role in Baabul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa and then she did an episodic in two shows Sssh...Phir Koi Hai and then Shanidev Ki Kahaniyaan and now there is a buzz that she has signed a show called Visarjan on Colors.

An Indya source tells us, "Aastha has loved the concept of Visarjan and a few days back she was spotted at DJ's production house and she was there around one hour in their office. Anas Rashid is the male lead opposite her and it is assumed that the shooting of the show has already started. This show is a family drama with a huge set. Rohit Purohit will play the main negative person in the show. Jaya Bhattacharya plays the girl's mother, while Kanika Dang plays the boy's Rani Maa."

We spoke to Aastha Chowdhary, "I can't comment on this now..."

The show is expected to launch on January 25th 2010.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/January/News_20100105_10

Aastha and Anas to play the leads in Deeya-Tony's Visarjan?

• Tags:
    • Colors,
    • Visarjan,
    • Aastha Chaudhary,
    • Anas Rashid
By NehaMaheshwri 18 Dec 2009 - 16:38
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Aastha Chaudhary , Anas Rashid

Aastha Chaudhary and Anas Rashid will play the lead roles in Deeya and Tony Singh's afternoon show, Visarjan for Colors. Aastha was last seen in Babul ka Aangann Chootey Na, which enjoyed a good run initially but was later abruptly ended. Later she was seen in Ssshhh Phir Koi hai and Mahima Shanidev Ki. Anas' claim to fame is his title role in Dharti ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan.

We had earlier reported that Jaya Bhattacharya and Lalit Parimoo were finalized to play the parents of the female protagonist.

A source informs, "The main leads are Aastha and Anas. Anas was on a break after Prithviraj Chauhan wrapped up. He was busy learning tai chi and martial arts."

When contacted, Aastha said, "Well this is news to me. I don't even know such a show exists." Anas too sounded clueless about the news and said, "I am not even in Mumbai and I have no clue what are you talking about. I am in Punjab for my sister's wedding."

Tony Singh said, "Nothing is finalised as yet. We would be able to tell you only after a week."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/aastha-and-anas-play-leads-deeya-tonys-visarjan

TV actor Anas Rashid who was last seen as Prithviraj Chouhan in Star Plus' show Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chouhan, is back with a new untitled show, which is, produced DJ creations.

We spoke to Anas Rashid about his new venture

"It's my honour to be a part of this series which is produced by DJ creations. I am playing the main character in the show. It is a family drama with a huge family and set up as it is on the lines of the hit daily soap Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata. This shooting for this show will commence either by 17th and my part of the show will start around December 21st since I am in Punjab for my sister's wedding."

Further, he told us, "For 9 months I was waiting for the right opportunity as after playing a historical character, I was interested in doing something different and I hope the audience will be happy to see me back again."

Sejal Shah in BAG Films' Ganga on COLORS..

09 January 2010 | 2:00pm    5 Comments

Noted names like Sejal Shah, V. M. Badola, Jay Pathak, Parul Chaudhary will be seen in BAG Films' Ganga for COLORS...

COLORS will soon be launching their afternoon slot with two new fiction shows in the time slot between 1-2 PM.

Promo of the BAG Films show, Ganga is already on air, and the show is expected to launch sometime in the last week of January.

Jayshree Soni who was earlier seen in Ek Safar Aisa Kabhi Socha Na Tha will play the female lead. Vivian Dsena who was seen in Kasamh Se will play the male lead in the show.

According to our source, "Noted actress Sejal Shah will play mother to the girl, while Varun Badola's father V.M. Badola will play the girl's father. Jay Pathak, who was seen in Saat Rahega Always will essay the role of Jayshree Soni's brother, while Parul Chaudhary will play the bhabhi".

Vivian Dsena's family has not been cast yet. The guy will be shown having five brothers.

Ganga is the tale of a girl who is not able to get a suitable groom, because of the poor economic condition that her family is in. With the curse getting big on her, her parents too find it tough to lead a normal life. Eventually, there will enter a guy in the girl's life.

The other show to launch in the afternoon slot will be DJ Creative Unit's Visarjan. Visarjan has Anas Rashid and Aastha Chaudhary playing the leads.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6132

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

TellyChakkar reported about Deeya and Tony Singh's second show on Colors which was tentatively titled as Visarjan and has Aastha Chaudhary and Anas Rashid as the lead pair. And now we hear that the title of the show has been changed to Aise Karo Na Vida.

The show, according to sources, will launch either by January end or the first week of February at 2 pm. The production house has roped in seasoned actress Kishori Shahane to play Rani Maa, a prominent character in the show. Actress Mamta Luthra too is a part of the show and she will essay the role of Dayi maa, who apparently knows a deep dark secret of Rani maa.

Informs Shahane, "I play Rani maa in the show, who is an aristocratic lady and runs an empire. She is at the helm of affairs but still feels the heat from the rising rival camps. Rani maa has two sons played by Anas Rashid and Rohit Purohit. Anas is the good son and Purohit plays the antagonist in the show. Apart from the political insecurities,Rani maa is also trying to find a balance in her personal life. She supports her bad son unconditionally with an aide in her good son. Even after leading a turbulent life, she has to be in total command of her emotions and problems."

Jaya Bhattacharya and Lalit Parimoo, are also part of the show. They will play Aastha Chaudhary's parents on the show.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/deeya-tonys-show-changes-title-again-casts-kishori-shahane-rani-maa

Be a part of COLORS' Holi Bash...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6403

28 February 2010 | 12:01pm    0 Comments

Catch all the excitement, thrill and fun this weekend in the star-studded Holi Bash on COLORS...

SLIDESHOW
3 of 17

'Holi Hai' - say the entire group of stars

On the auspicious occasion of Holi - the festival of colors, COLORS, India's No. 1 entertainment channel has planned a special colorful surprise for all its viewers. The channel, known for its myriad hues of emotions, will be celebrating this cheerful festival with many tints of colors in a huge Holi bash complete with loads of pretty colors, merry-making stars, glamorous performances and heartfelt cheer. So don your best white clothes and be a part of this special celebration with Surf Excel presents Holi Ke Rang Colors Ke Sang this Sunday, 28th February at 1 pm and 6 pm, only on COLORS. 

The audiences will get to see their favorite stars like, Ammaji, Sia, Raghav, Nakusha, Veer, Tapasya, Vansh, Ammo, Amoli, Punpunwali, Vinay, Bindiya, Abeer, Leher, Shubh, Suhani, Ganga, Reva applying colours on each other, hosing each other down with water and having a gala time! Anandi and Jagadish will be seen hosting this big celebration.

The excitement will be added on with some brilliant performances by the stars on popular Holi songs through the years. Tapasya, Ichcha, Veer and Vansh will be seen enacting the popular track Rang Barse from Silsila. While Nani, Thakur and Thakurian from Uttaran, Vimlesh and Poonam from Bhagyavidhaata and Ammaji from Na Aana Is Des Laado will dance on popular holi numbers like Holi Ke din, Holi Khele Raghuveera to showcase Holi through the generations. Audiences will also get to see mischievous girls vs. boy's performance by Vinay and Bindiya from Bhagyavidataa.

At the same time, Shubh from Swarg and Aryaman from Aise karo Na Vidaa will be seen performing on - Jai Jai shiv Shankar, Khaike Paan amongst others. 

The tiny tots aren't far behind as Saloni, Krishna, Baby Ichcha and Baby Tapasya will be performing a special act on Krishna and Gopis. But truly setting the Holi on fire will be a scintillating folk act by hotties Meghana Naidu and Barkha Bisht on songs like Ringa Ringa and Holiya mein udhere gulal.

So begin the festivities this weekend with Surf Excel presents Holi Ke Rang Colors Ke Sang this Sunday, 28th February at 1pm and 6pm! Holi Hai!