Wrtn Update 22nd feb- Simi in T mansion

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1: Manju is telling everyone to come to Simi  funeral.. And Manju is going and Simi begs her to stop and she falls at her feet and she walks off.. and so also the crowd and Abhi is seeing all this.. and the Sajada song is going on in the bg.. Abhi walks to Simi  who is on the floor weeping and then Simi looks at Abhi and says Ma Ma!! and then Simi hugs Abhi.. Anusha also there and she comes towrds both of them.. The Song continues...And then Abhi tells Simi that if you keep crying like this You have taken such a Big step for your love and your life.. Then Anusha says Manju will agree.. Then Simi says that Someone wud have killed Abhi and even my dad did'nt support my decision I still went ahead for my mom's sake.. Then Anusha tells that to know what a mom wants you need to become a mom.. Abhi also says that Manju will agree sooner or later. Then Anusha says I will do a proper Bidaii for you.. Then they get up.. And RB is standing there and he tells Simi I have come here only for your happiness and to do my prayischit.(repent on what i did  kinda meaning). And He gives a big Toofa to Simibhi.. And then Abhi thanks him and says if you were not there then it would have been tough for me.. then RB says anytime yaar  Then they leave RB smiles ( looks a little evil smile kuch to gadbad hai 😆)

Sc2 Milli tells RS lets go and eat.. RS says i am not in a mood.. Then Milli sees Manju, Anuj and Anita entering .. Anita and Anuj go to their room, Manju comes and sits on the sofa.. Then Milli offers her water.. Thn Manju says  why are you roaming around like this.. Both ur sisters have got married.. One with a guy younger to her.. She has been disgraceful.. Then RS says that she got married to Abhi and he is happy.. then Manju tells Milli take out all Simi things her clothes books etc i want to do her funeral.. then RS asks but abt abt  me am i not still a part of Simi.. So to that Manju says yeah what to do.. I have to do her funeral in my mind itself.. All her memeroies i have to erase from my mind.. RS and Milli are seeing all that.. And then Manju gets up and says from now onm I will not stay in the same room as you are sleeping .. And then she goes.. Anuj comes and calls out ..
Then RS says  how ever hard you pull the strings from a cloth i will not allow the cloth to tear.. And then he is happy and tells milli open all the windows and let the light come in i am very happy !! and because of excitement i hope i don't suffocate..Anita comes and tells please don't go out and people r talking abt Simi who has walked out of the mantap.. Then Manju comes and tells that now she is not the daughter of the house we don't have to worry abt anything.. Manju is walking out of her present room with her boriya bistar 😆😔) and then Rs tells Milli go get sweets, to this Manju says first remove all Simi's stuff from the house.. RS cuts saying Ok then i will go and get sweets..RS then says Simi's happiness I will celebrate.. and he walks out..

Sc3 Abhi bring Simi to his room T mansion and makes her sit.. She turns around and sits on the bed.. Abhi's face is clear no bleeding 😊) Then Abhi tells Simi that he is just coming back.. Then Simi sees the phone on the bed and is abt to call but remembers her mom's announcement to disown her.. Abhi comes back and tells Simi he will freshen up and come and tells her.. then he sees  herand then sees the phone and then she is in tears..and then Abhi asks weather she wants to talk to RS .. Then Abhi says yeah go ahead and speak to him.. Then he also tells her take the phone and dial.. Simi takes the phone and dails the number and Manju takes the phone and says hello...and Simi is worried

Sc4 Manju asks who it is Then Manju says if you have called to ask who the eldest daughter of the house is then Manju says that she is dead.. Milli sees all this.. then Simi starts crying ahd then  Abhi sists down next to her and tells her that tomorrow Uncleji will come to give ashirwaad And then Simi hugs Abhi ( Wow loads of hugs happening[:)}0 Then he kisses her forehead and holds her  ..

Sc5 RS walks in with a box of sweets and then sees all Simi's things on the floor.. and then sees a book  which RS starts reading.. The stroy Mera Ghar and then he reads that she id describing about her family, Abt her dad, mom, little brother Anuj and when Neetu was just one year old and she loves pulling my hair.. My dad has a store and that there is a shop next to dad's store who sells chocolates and i eat a little;e and save the rest for my mom as she likes it too.. Anuj is not suppose to eat chicolates..I am  my dad's dil ki dharkan.. and I don't know what it means but my mom explains that to me.. All are hearing this Anuj, Milli and Manju also comes.. She is sad and she cannot control her tears and she goes off to the room..Then He continues reading that please come to my house ask anyone the route to my house.. And RS also starts crying..
Manju is weeping in the room.. RS wipes his tears and tells Milli to get all the stuff ( Simi's books) to my room.. Then Manju shouts saying that take the room and set it on fire.. and I don't want to see anything !!!

Sc6 Anita says to Anuj that she spoke to her dad Mr. Tarneja and he is coming back home today and everything will be fine.. Anita asks Anuj weither he is listening to her or not and teks him inside.. RS is worried what will happen scene freezes..

Precap: Dadi daggar asks Neetu to  kick the kalash and enter the house.. Neetu kicks it  and the kalas roles  down and falls near Nakul's feet.. he is angry and dadi looks at him

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Abhi was excellent today and i loved the Sajda song... but there was no greh parvesh for Simi in Tmansion as the same was shown in precap for Neetu..

There shd have been a big welcome given by Anusha which i felt ws missing.....

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!
minikidy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi thanks for verrry detailed update..

Edited by minikidy - 14 years ago
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mucho Gracia's...

RoyalT thumbnail
Thannx Shanti U did it again.  And as for Manju Ji this woman is the limit.  She is clearly deranged and deserving of the title, Worst Mother of the Year.  I'm glad Simi has Ahbi.   😃  Neetu in servitude to the Dagars priceless.  She hasn't even gotten in the door yet and they are mad.  😆
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update Shanti!

I'm shocked at where the CVs have taken the story line..one happy family in KB and now all miseries haunting them only! I wish Simi thinks about herself for once now with Abhi, and Manju ji actually tries being a mother!!!
Afrad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate Manju.She is worst mother in tv.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for the update. what a lovely episode...NOT😡
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...!!!