IMPORTANT: For all India Forums Members

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi All,

Before I start my long post 😆 I would like to share an exciting news with all of you that India Forum's Site Rank in the World for Today is: 2311 as per Alexa – an Amazon company.😳

We have been witnessing a stupendous growth in our membership and page views. We can happily call ourselves as one of most popular Indian Sites and in terms of page views it is today in the Top 25 Indian sites. That simply shows the kind of addiction it has been for all of us.😉

From a humble beginning as a forum to discuss Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, which then grew to few more shows, our journey has been wonderful with all of you and today, we have most of the popular shows on television on our forum, and widely discussed too.  December 2003 to November 2005, we have grown from a small 5 member family to be a 55,000+ member family, growing everyday, every minute.

When I think of all those initial days it all looks to me as a dream to me which we would not have been able to travel so far if we all have done it in disjointed fashion. The BIGGEST strength of India Forums is the collective team work.👏 So its not just the success of mine but it is the result of all the members who believed in our vision of having all Indian TV Lovers or Critics under one umbrella i.e. India-Forums.com.

India Forums is the first discussion forum which not just bring members closer to their favorite stars but also helped them in getting friends for life. There have been a lot of innovations and fun contests which no other forums have before thought of. Some of them worth mentioning are: myHomepage, mySlambook, Getting LIVE interviews of our Favorite TV Stars (in conjunction with our Radio partner Craze FM), The tv stars who were once twinkling in the midnight sky now adorn our IF-Radio, every weekend.

We have got association with SifyMax, SaharaOne Television, MTV India & CrazeFM which is truly remarkable.

We go where no one has tread on before.  That's been our motto so far and we hope we continue to keep up this trend. 

India Forums is now poised on the verge of another major event.  INDIA FORUMS TELLY AWARDS. Some of you have heard of this, some haven't, but all of you are curious to know how we plan to do that, isn't it?

Well friends, the wait is almost over.

India Forums Telly Awards will be a one of its kind Award.  No stage, No venue, No biased Jury, No televised telecast, this one will be right here on our forum and the voting by all India Forums members.  So no more complaints that our favourite star did not get the best award.  You vote and decide who wins and loses.  Isn't that exciting?

And to make it the best ever Awards in the Television world, we have made an integrated application which, again, is one of its kind in the Indian Television scenario today.  We bring to you, at the click of a mouse, all that you wanted to know about your favorite star, their shows, characters all available in an organized structure. All in all its a ready reckoner which any TV buff would find it useful.

You can check out the site at: http://www.india-forums.com/tv_index.asp

Our Dev Team is continuously working from the past week and are still  adding all the information available and trying to make this database as comprehensive we can.

That's not all, we are also going to built in some more features like:

Star Gallery with the provision for our members to rate pics and also upload them.
    TV Shows reviews and comments, where you can write your own reviews on the stars, the shows etc.
    TV Star's Slambook which we get it answered by the star themselves.
    Past Articles about the star.
  1. Lastly an easy contact form which allows you send questions comments to the TV Stars which will be delivered to the stars on a weekly basis.

This application will be used for the voting as well, during the Telly Awards, so get yourself familiarized with it, lest you miss out the opportunity to vote for your best star and favorite shows.

In order to ensure that we are able to cover most houses we have planned several methods to promote this event and spread the words:

The best publicity is "Mouth to Mouth" and on Internet its Email which is the medium. Well our plans have been to make this Award as one of its kind and inorder to achieve that we need your help. We will soon be putting up Banners which we request all our members to circulate to their friends, family, colleagues as email signature. Now just think 50,000+ members sending out emails to their friends which in turn would be forwarded to many others. 😊
    Incase you are a webmaster or owner of a YahooGroup with good number of members / traffic and would like to get associated with IF Telly Awards please drop me a PM vijay.
    We will be getting most of the newspapers covering this event.
  • We have even allocated some funds for advertising on the internet.

Its not just going to be any other online-event its surely gonna be a Mega -Event. Be sure that you do not miss it.

There are more interesting stuff which are in the making. So be tuned and check out India Forums daily if not hourly 😆.

Cheers,
Vijay 😳

P.S.: My Horoscope says I can be a good politician. Do you think its true then please drop me a PM. 😆

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usa_girl0021 thumbnail
woww dis a great newss. congrats vijay and all da members of IF 👏 keep up da good work dev team 👏 👏 👏
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

This is just great news VJ...Congratz to India Forums for climbing up the Alexa Rankings!!!

👏

Im not sure about the PS...i'll have a think about that 😉

charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats Vijay and other members of the development team..All of ur's hard work has been paid...U guys need a whole round of applause... 👏

I never thought i would become such an addict of this Forum....Iam glad that Iam a member of this Forum ....

INDIA-FORUMS Rocks!!!!!!!!!!! 😛

Edited by charu_81 - 18 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Vijay,

It is been quyite sopme time that i have joined this place but it feels like eternity. It is my habit to visit this place everyday and post msgs and contribute. The way it has grown is marvelous and the way it is growing can not be explained in words. I will only say that i m proud to be the member of this forum. IF Rocks!!!!

U deserve more than this but 👏 this is a lil way of apprecaiating ur hard work.

Aisha
heart*beat thumbnail
great news...this is awesome 😃
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
omg woah vijay the dude awesome congrats 2 you man luv ya dude nd the members here 👏
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 news 😃 ...congrates vijay 👏 👏 👏
samy74 thumbnail
HI

Wowww what an acheivement I think this is great and hope it reaches the sky.. 😃

Samy
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!
Vijay yaar..you ROCK! We all ROCK..together...
A great great job by all of us..
Happy IF-ing to all!:))
May we phalo and phulo! 😆