*Thirumathi selvam February 10 archives*

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: honeydaisy

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

😊 02.02.2010 

Selvam and siva at Periappa house. Selvam start polamba abaut Archana's leelai'Selvam worried coz everyone talks bad about them.Periappa say forget about other people'they only talks without thinking'.i knew about archana'nothing wrong with Archana.., Bhagayam must say  something, that s why arch react so. Siva ' kooja carrier say everyone worried about her'and archana worried so much..didnt eat, sleep and keep opari'we has to find her soon'Siva add more, we scared that she might do something wrong.. Periappa smart guy, say LR1 wont do like that..she might hide somewhere to to make u worried..i knew how mean she is..she wont take any short cut.Periappa add more'LR1 is most selfish person in the world' Periappa advise selvam, just forget her.. u should not bring her after u got the hosue. You only facing problem. You still have time..asked them to move out from house and lead happy life with Archana .Selvam, MM said, how we do bad to others ' u always say we must kind to others. Periaappa say its easy to say after meet women like LR1 I don't think we should follow that rules anymore.Forget about them and be happy with Archu..Siva aggred with periappa but say we must find her before do anything..periappa advise selvam to make  police report..selvam say he wont make police report as family honour will goes in wind'Periappa say Bhagayam might hide somewhere with plan..Periappa asked selvam to continue his searching.

Scene2

Bhayagam woke up and goes out from room. Jeyanthi comes with milk and talks so sweet to LR1. Say found her at roadside with her dearest brother. Jeyanthi talks so sweet' Bhayagam start to crying'and complaint about Archana's action..some muted talk.Deena and Jeyanthi talks with  love  to Bhayagam..and asked her to stay with them'tell bhayagam they are like her own children and at  last LR1 aggered to stay with them

Scene 3

Sherry with some 'white man' discuss about business in hotel..Kavya received  call from MIL and answerd it at outside. She meet her dearest  brother. Vinod ignored her.Kavya asked why you ignore me? Vinod say what else to do for ungrateful sister. Kavya asked him to listen her explation at coffee house. Kavya do some opari' explain to Viinod her reaction until now'told him she didn't forget them. She say she didn't hate them..only acting' so she can be happy with sherry.

Scene 4
Sherry asked Ram to find Kavya as she has to sign the aggrement. While Kavya with Vinod ..some muted talk..Ram searching for them at last spotted them. Ram was happy.. runs to info master Sherry. Ram asked Sherry to meet them at coffee house. Once Sherry opens door'Kavya shouting at her brother asked him to not meet her again. Tell him that Sherry is most important person for her.  Ram shocked'Sherry happy while Vinod confuse.. Kavya followed Sherry and turn back looks at vinod with sad....

Moderator's Note:
Please use the "LIKE" button and do encourage and appreciate our updaters for their effort and time! Please do join in our discussion with your inputs and predictions!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nittu_slakshkRenita571ZEESXYJanubharadwaj_kshreenithinithyamkveljaymeli
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday, Feb 4th

Selvam says "all are upset at home.. we are lifeless without you..  Archana is scared to face anyone.. Dad who always fights with you is polambing unable to bear your separation.. Rani is bitterly crying.. Bagyam's anger slowly melts.. Selvam says I am unable to control that poor girl.. Vasu too is worried about you.. All of us have not eaten anything from yesterday.. please come back.. "(Bagyam appears to be touched and a little emotional....but next moment she shows her angry face)

Selvam continues," When I was searching for Archana and Revathi when they were missing I never had this kind of bayam and nadukkam...though I do not have your blood in my body...I was brought up by you with your love...within this 24 hours after you came out I have realised that paasam...after all that is your house...Archana or anyone there does not have any rights to chase you out...I am here to ask mannippu to you...please come ..I have experienced the loss of a mother...and that soham....so  I do not want Vasu and Rani to experience the same...so please come with me..." .

Jayanthi and Deena also request Bagyam to go home with Selvam. She agrees and goes with Selvam. All of them come out and Bagyam murachufies at Siva and then gets into his auto with Selvam. After they leave Jeyanthi and Deena discuss about Bagyam. Jeyanthi tells," I did all this to wipe away Archana's anger with me and more over this Bagyam was very angry with amma about that land deal...now she will not be angry anymore....and more over I should have some reason to go to that house..." Deena appreciates her thinking.

Bagyam and Selvam are in auto. All are so quiet and finally they reach home. Oor makkals vaazhthifies Selvam for bringing back Bagyam  and some others comment" ada da da....why this saniyanai marubadiyum brought here paavam anda Archana"

Siva tells," wait a minute..please do not mistake me...even if you think bad about me it is ok....because I never respected you as I respect periyappa and appa....this selvam always  did everything good for you people...even now he was so worried about you...I never wanted to look for you and even periyappa told him not to looks for you and let you go wherever you want.....but this man never listened to both of us and now you are here in this house....but one thing I am telling you even after all this if you treat Archana and Selvam like before...then you are not a woman at all and you will be the symbol of shameness to the whole women on earth" He leaves from there and Bagyam really looks very paavam.

They both enter the house and everyone starts crying out of joy. A lot of emotional feeling in every body. Rani cries and Baggy consoles her and Poonga cries and talks about the relationship of a husband and wife and he tells that he has completely felt that paasam about his wife now....Selovam tells," oru nimisham irunga "and he walks to Archana and murachufies her and then goes into his room and grabs the house document and comes out. Grabs Archu's hand and drags her to Bagyam and tells," inda....give this pathram to her and ask mannippu....when  periyappa asks me to have this house I was not even willing to do that....but so many things happened....Archana...just because my name is in this paper....do not think that this is not her house...still it is hers....ask her mannippu"

Poonga tries to stop but Selvam insists and tells," appa please do not stop...my mana saatchi tells to do this....Archana if you really feels sorry do what I said"  Archu slowly walks to Bagyam and fals on her feet asking mannippu. Bagyam cries and evry one feels bad...and Bagyam tells," no archana....no...what you did was not a paavam amma.....just a punishment for what I did....Selvam...thappu paaninathu naan thaampaa...." Her voice gives out so much love and Selvam can not beleive what he is experiencing.....
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Friday 5/2/10 

Hmmmm konja naal Roja kaaname pOitta ellarum thirunthi duvaangalaa???
Enna kodumai yya ithu????

Starts with LR 1 crying her heart out ( Rojaaaaa, intha lOllu thaane vendam , "heart
out" aa??? LR 1 kku heart nnu onnu irukku nnu mudive pannittiyaa??? )
MM wants
Archu to surrender the house documents ( Eeswaraaaaaaa, intha MM makku thanam aanalum over ppa!!) and fall at her feet - " mannippu kelu" Archu does that ( Roja runs to Archu's kitchen...antha salt container enge ppa??? stolen??) LR 1 adikkaranga ppa oru sixer ( Park maama  cricket club captain aache, athaan !!) LR 1 cries and says that all the mistake is hers " I know that the house belongs to you and Archu has more claim than me. But, as always, I wanted to have the last word. I raised my hand to hit her and that is when she threw me out. But you are punishing the wrong person" (aamaa  pannittalum....Archu kitte thaan intha MCP thanam edupadum, pinne neeya adanguve??) Goes to Archu and cries some more " You know pretty well that I am the one who is at fault. But you readily fell at my feet !!" After some "confession chamber time" LR 1 falls at the feet of Mrs and Mr MM and asks for clemency. The rest of the clan can not believe what they
witness. DSDR has an expression which says " ithu namba amma thaana??? Ore oru night le brain surgery aa??" ( Roja apes Sivaji of Navarathri - Naan kanbathu enna kanavaa nanavaa??? ingu nirpathu enna LR 1 aa, Mandothari yaa??) Finally tells MM that every question of  Shiva's echoed her conscience. " I did so many kodumais for both of you, hurt you both whenever I could but you both are MMs !!! " Finally says that MM is her son...well not son... "nee yen Samy yya" Pulls DSDR and asks him to lolok at his annan with new eyes "ithu namakku Samy yya.." Goes to MM and confirms that he is her son after all. Park maama kku ore gushi - goes to the real Swamy and thanks Him for such grace . MM is speechless - "ivanga namakku amma vaa me, enna da puthu kodumai??? " LR 1 cries some more (director sir, Idhayam Jeya mathiri ingeyum oru glycerin well vaangittingalaa??)

Adutha segments rendum do not merit much update. Ram's nose breaks and bleeds once more. Ram is watching TV - the ancient meeting of Kavya and Dilip is aired. Sori household is enjoying some fish kozhambu made by Kavya. Ram Pottu kuduthufies to Sori "Kavya madam... Sun Tv le.....I am over joyed...pls watch" Sori and Co watch..Kavya looks confused. (  of course we know that the Sori household missed the first part) Ram wants to see the dining table adi sandai and wants to see Kavya at the board meeting venue ( nadu theru ppa) - Rushes to Sori's
house - just to find  a congenial dining table scene. After talking about some site.... and getting a taste of Kavya's fish kozhambu..musters enough courage and asks about the TV program. Sori casually thanks him for the info and says "not just Kavya..., even I was there on the show.." Ram is confused....Kavya has a victorious grin....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday  8/2/10 - for the archives

Starts with Ram's bleeding nose ( week end poora bleeding??? ) Sori tells him that he and Kavya did some cootchi cooing and that was televised. Ram is disappointed and Sori is only too ready to make up - the rest of the program is recorded and is played - so that Ram can enjoy. Sori goes on to "introduce" Dileepan - " athu Kavya voda brother's office manager, Dileepan, got it?' Oh yes, Ram got it loud and clear. Sori gets a call from the US - time for some sori accent - the rest of the clan adjourns to the drawing room. Kavya gets a few moments to rub salt on Ram's nose
" enna, ennai maatti vida paarthiyaa??? athu mattum nadakkathungovv,
God is on my side" Ram tries his best to nurse the broken nose - finally leaves - Kavya has that satisfied grin ...until he leaves.

LR 1 and Park maama - Park maama is singing ( TM Soundarrajan kaiyile oru whip eduthundu vanthu veesi veesi adicha Park maama ipdi thaan kathuvaarO?) Like Roja, LR 1 also can not stand the screaming. Park maama is bent upon teaching the raagas but LR 1 is worried about the missing Reva. Vetti officer Vaasu is watching TV. Finally Reva arrives -
still cameraman drops her in his bike. Not just LR 1 and Park maam, the whole street is watching this "akkurumbu" some tsk tsk s and pch pch s are heard. LR 1 says that the kudumba maanam will go in the kappal if Reva gets dropped by "Oor per theriyathavanga" ( hmmmmm kappal nnu sonnale Roja kku suru suru nnu varathu ) Reva says that the car broke down and she prefered coming home than standing in the nadu theru to catch an auto. Park maama says that the street is more keen on watching the drama happening inside other houses - "me and LR 1 are supporting you because we know you and respect your profession. That is why we supported you ...much to the chagrin of DSDR...ennavO paarthu nadanthukkO" DSDR goes in to the room. Reva summa irukkame " your parents gave a bit  of their minds !!! You are quiet?? are u angry?" DSDR says that he has no rights to get angry "do what ever u want to"

Next morning - MM Selvam is coming in with a bag in hand. LR 1 goes to him and demands to know the contents of the bag ( hmmm oru 10 paun le chain vaangindu vanthu Archu kazhuthile pOttuduvaanO?) MM says that Archu is unwell and so he had to get breakfast from outside. Time for an emotional black mail from LR 1 - she tells MM that both he and Archu are acting as if they have forgotten /forgiven LR 1's kodumais - "if u really think of me as your mother , you would have asked me !! Selvam, ennai nambu ppa, na nijamma thirunthitten " ( hmmmm, none of us believe that !!! Enga Honeydaisy oru plausible theory vaichu irukkanga !!) MM says that he and his wife do not want to give any trouble to any one. LR 1 goes on and on " I know... I know.... I know...... it is tough for you both to forgive me..
I was (??!!!) a real rakshahsi" MM says that he thinks of her only as his mother...Now LR 1 has a bright idea " ok from now on, we will have only one kitchen in this house, what say?" Park maama is overwhelmed by the change of his wife ( maamaaa , vendam.... romba adi patta unga pala pala thalai thaangathu !!) Reva for her part says that the "one kitchen" idea will relieve her from the guilt of "separating the family after her entry" ( ada ada ada ennamO 1Malaysia idea mathiri !!! Enga Najib ketta sirikka pOraar!!) All are trying to convince MM and reva seeks Archu's help as well. Archu is quiet ( en purusan enna decide panraannu pakkaren, aprama sami aadaren) But MM is categorical " let us continue the present arrangement. We were all under the same roof but never saw eye to eye. Right now we are all happy that the house is a congenial place to live. let us wait for a while before we take such corporate decisions,ok?" ( hmmm 1Malaysia will be here soon but 1TMS will never see the daylight !!!) Park maama agrees that such rushing is not good " let us be like this until we are all more sane" Just then some one asks " Selvam veedu thaane?" LR 1 kku konjam surukk - well , it is Punitha's mom (Auto driver /MM's friend Shiva's MIL) - MM is happy and welcomes her by holding hands. That woman sheds MM's hand like a bad habit and screams " na un kooda kulava varalai, gynayam kekka vanthirukken " ( hmmm, vara vara enga vanthu enna kekkarathu nnu oru viyavasthai illame pOchu !!! LR 1 veet le  gynayam aa?? hmm)

Freeze 

rojapoooo thumbnail
Update By Aishu

Tuesday - February 09, 2010 - Episode Update
Credits to Viluthu.com

Punitha Mommy comes to Bhagyam Aranmanai.  Selvam happily greets her, but Punitha Mommy fumes out in anger cursing selvam "Nee nalla irukkave maatee" [pochuda saamy First line eh ippadhi arambikithu meethu enna aagumo 😭😭.. god save me].  All are confused, while Punitha Mummy keep accusing Selvam of wrong doing.  Our Angel Archu tries to calm Punitha and hints Selvam is not the type to do anything wrong nnu.  But Punitha Mommy continues to karichu kotting [she is another LR... but LR number what?? three or four??
πŸ˜• we can soon have a competition b/w them all πŸ˜†].  She finally outtufy the matter... that for a relatives wedding only their son in law came, and when inquired why their daughter didn't come Shiva gave saatu poku that Punitha is sick.  But they were suspicious and bugged him about it, which irked Shiva and he told them about the nagai matter... that they had lent the jewels to Selvam to give for adagu.  All are shocked... Selvam feels ashamed.  Punitha Mommy continues to insult selvam by asking if he is a man in the first place to adagu vaiking another man's wife's nagai nnu.  Selvam has on answer.  Punitha Mommy says she came straight here without telling their SIL and daughter, and strictly says that she needs all the nagai in one day nnu. 

Namma experienced LR1 Bhagyam amma comes to defend Selvam [wow that was a pleasant surprise for me 😲😲.. bhagyam to selvam's rescue 😲.. naan kanbathenna kanava ninaivaa πŸ˜•].  She tells Punitha Mommy that her SIL and daughter helped Selvam out as a nandri kadan to all the things he had done to them.  She further adds her daughter wouldn't have gotten a good vaazhkai if not for Selvam.  Bhagyam finally tells her to leave and that her nagai will come in an hour.  All are shocked 😲... [nanum thaan.. i mean i'm double shocked.. enna maatrom.. πŸ˜•.. has Selfish mommy become selfless mommy 😲...?].  Punitha mommy once again warns and leaves.. that if they don't keep up with the world...she'll proof herself as LR # 1.. i mean to say innum kevalama pesuvaanga nnu sonnanga πŸ˜‰. 

After she leaves, all look towards Bhagyam and Selvams asks her how he'll pay 1 lakhs nnu.  Bhagyam tells him "evlo orithi vanthu EN PULLAIYA thittitu pova athai naan pathukittu irukanumaa?.." and rushes to the room and grabs a pana kattai 😲... and hands the money over to Selvam.  Selvam is hesitant, but Bhagyam says the money was earned by Revathi and tells him to take it.  Selvam refuses, but Bhagyam tells him that the reason why he borrowed that nagai was to pay off for his brother Vasu government job.. hence there is no point in feeling bad.  Revathy also tells him to take it... followed by Punga Mama.  Finally Selvam takes it and goes to meezhu eduking the nagais.  Bhagyam feels happy [man... so bhagyam has changed for good 😲😲😲... innum ennala namba mudiyala]. 

Jegajala  something Manjal Devadai puttu puttu vaiking the happenings at Bhagyam household to her konna Dheena [yappa ivangalukku vera velaiyee illaiyaa?? 🀒🀒.... full time aa mathavangalukku kastom kodukka poranthavanga 🀒].  Dheena isn't able to believe the changes in Bhagyam.  Jeyanthi says the same and adds last time when Bhagyam left, rather than karichu kotting on Archu, she apologized to both Selvam and Archu.  She further wonders if Bhagyam has changed for real or if she is acting.  Dheena tells her she should not have bothered about Bhagyam in the first place and wonders why she is keen on making Bhagyam against Selvam.  Jeynathi says if Archu cries.. sivagami will cry blood [i mean ratha kaneer]... and that is what they want nnu... as they are talking, Priya enters the scene.  Jeyanthi jokes that his kaatileh romance mazhai peya poguthinnu... but Dheena brushes it off saying "intha moonchikku ithu too much.." and adds he is doing all this to pazhi vaanging nnu."

Priya comes and informs him about the kalyaana pechu at their house.  She doesn't seem worried but Dheena is.  Priya adds on... about their parents suggestions to find a good maapillai and all [skipping the details πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i'm sure you guys won't mind πŸ˜‰].  Dheena gets up and sheds crocodile tears saying .. they should break up since he is not suitable for their family and her parents will not accept her.  Priya calms him down by saying... she fell in love with him and wishes to spend her life with him... but they'll have to take it slowly and make their parents realize.  But Dheena refuses and says it may not work, hence asks her to come with him [ hmmm ivaru elope panna pakaraaraa? πŸ˜•.... ].  Priya openly says she can't leave her parents and come... and adds they have to slowly make their parents realize how good of a man Dheena is [appadhi podu podu podu asathi podu thaanaalee.. ippadh podu podu πŸ‘πŸ‘... sabash.. nee smart aa ponnunnu atleast ithileyaavathu prove pannitemaa].  But then she assures him that she loves him and will wait however long it'll take them to get married ... after all.. kadhalukku kaathirathal sugam [hmm... rombha mukkiyom πŸ˜•..].  She gets all lovey dovey... and gives ichu in english kaaran style despite Dheena saying it is a public place [pochu daa saamy ... now Dheena/ Jeyanthi katileh mazhai thaan... 😑].  The same bypasser who saw her say I love you comes and teases them.  Priya vekkapading...

thodarum...

rojapoooo thumbnail

Wednesday Feb 10th updates - By Nithya

Punitha scolds her mom for fighting at Selvam's place. Punitha says  I gave those jewellery out of my regard and respect for him.. he is more than my brother.. How dare you go and fight.. Pack your bags ad leave immediately..  Punitha's mom says I did not do anything wrong.. Shiva's turn now to do archanai.. He says do you know about our friendship.. Not only you have gone and fought you have also given him 1 hr time.. wonder what he will do.. You please leave from here.. He gets ready to meet Selvam and Selvam is at his doorstep.. Punitha apologizes on behalf of her mother. Selvam says She is right from her perspective.. but you guys are wrong.. How can you scold an elderly person.. Stand in her position .. then you will understand the pain she went though to buy those jewelry for Punitha .. Selvam pulls out the jewelry from his pocket and gives it to punitha's mom and says here is the jewelry I promised to return by 1 hr. Shiva is surprised .. he asks about the source of money.. Selvam says my mom gave me.. Shiva asks when did Vasu's mom become your mom.. Selvam updates all matter that happened at home and says I was shocked when she fell at my feet.. I feel she has changed..  Shiva is skeptical.. he says this is a drama enacted by Bags for a bigger trap.. Punitha says Bags has changed.. she will not give a penny to anyone.. if she has given 1 lakh rupees. Then I think she has changed.. Shiva too believes Bags has changed.. Selvam says I am now relived of the pain of pawning your jewelery.. Punitha's mom praise Selvam as a gr8 guy..

A happy Selvam comes to his shed .. his employees express their wishes for Selvam's family uniting as one.. Selvam updates them about returning Punitha's jewelery with the money his mom gave.. thy share a happy moment.. Another mechanic calls up Selvam and asks if the vehicle is ready.. Selvam says yes you can pick it from my shed.. Mechanic double checks if everything is correct since the customer is very particular.. Selvam says you check if it is ok.. Mechanic says I trust you that is the reason I send to you some of the vehicles that come to me for servicing when it gets overloaded for me.. Can you please test drive and deliver the vehicle to the address I mention.. Selvam hesitates but the mechanic pleads saying customer is very particular about on time delivery..   Selvam agrees, he takes the address , informs his employees and leaves the shed in that car..

At Vasu's office, Vasu is summoned in his MD's cabin. MD introduces 2 people to Vasu.. those 2 people are called for helping vasu's company in creating ads for the new Jewelry loan scheme proposed by the company..  MD involves Vasu in the discussion.. Vasu is excited.. MD says we need to target middle class people since they are the ones who would pawn their jewelry for their children's studies or marriage.. So we need a homely girl to do our ad.. the ad people show their latest hot homely model photos on their laptop.. As expected , it was Revathy.. Vasu gets irritated on seeing Reva.. MD recognizes Reva and asks Vasu if it is his wife.. Vasu nods.. the ad people say Sir your are very lucky to have such a wife.. She is the most sorted model for homely ads.. Soon she will reign as No1 in this industry.. MD notices that Vasu is feeling uncomfortable.. he send the ad people and asks Vasu if his issue with his wife is not yet sorted.. Vasu says  I don't like her acting in ads, I want her to be known as Mr.Vasu's wife but I am known as Revathy's husband.. I cannot digest this.. MD says Vasu you are a youth of this generation.. How can you talk like this.. You should be proud that your wife is shining in this field.. Ideally you should encourage her and support her to reach greater heights. But your ego is stopping you.. I cannot believe that you are such a male chauvinistic..  your wife loves you so much.. that is the reason she opted to act and retuned that 1 lakh money u lost.. She came here and fought for you and trusted that you have not done any mistake.. How can you ignore such a girl.. Consider my advise .. drop your ego and talk to your wife and lead a happy lif.. Vasu goes to his cabin thinking.. his cell rings.. he hesitantly picks it.. Revathy on the other end.. She keeps saying Vasu.. Vasu.. na Revathy pesaren.. Vasu does not reply..

Thodarum

rojapoooo thumbnail

Thursday  11th update

Update by Shreenithi
shreenithi 
first scene konjalo konjal makkalsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..valentines day special episode pola irukku...

Vasu in office..vettiyathan utkandhurukkar...phone ringing..vasu picks it up...andha pakkam mrs.vachu...hearing her voice..BGM la kuyil koovudhu..vasu bheeling ....Mrs.vachu asking "saapitiya vachu"...vachu silent...reva continues"i know vachu..u dont like this..but innaikku enakku jun nyabagamavae irukku"(adengappa..paarra..husband nyabagam varudhaam..shooting illayamma revathi?)vachu asking"nee saapitiya wife?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰revathi kku says no..vasu tells her to eat and says that today evening we will go to beach ...reva shows her 32 teeth againhappy happy...

A car puyal vegathula vandhu nikkudhu...our MM is getting down from the car..baaa nnu looks at the building...watchman lets him in...goes in and introduces him as a mechanic and he has come here to get the payment for the serviced car..receptionist takes him to the manager...she says that manger is busy with meeting with MD....aiyo kadavulae...manager namma ram and MD namma sori pearl.(adhanae..MM manatha vangalanna di kku thookam varadhu pola irukku😑)...MM waits outside the cabin...MM finds out MD is sori maaapu...pakathula thalaiviri kolamaga Ms.sori..Kavya...

MM thiru thirutheevirama thinking..he decides to leave the place...but MM's owner terror voice inga ivaru kadhula ketkudhu "dont forget to get the money"...so selvam waits there(rombha nadikatha MM..ippo sori thittina unakku kovam varapogudha?avau thitta marandhalum nee edhavadhu pesi thittu vaangittu varuva😑)...peon opens the door of the cabin ..so selvam hears the conversation b/w sori an ram...sori talks abt some dealing with a european country.."French Make Engines"(FME)..says eppadiyavadu we have to get it....selvam hears everything ...sori tells kavya and ram to pay 5 cores to get that deal..am says OK and comes out..

namma selvam rombha paavama standing there...ram welcomes him and selvam tells him that he came to get the payment..ram signs the bill and tells him to get the cash from the a/c  section...selvam tells ram that he want to talk to sori(summa pora saniyana thooki baniyan la poduhu paar MM😑😑)  Ram takes him to sori..sori MM parthvudan badrakaalan maadhiri muzhikirar(badrakaalan is opposite to badrakali..saamy mannichukonga)...shouts at him in his pattasu english...ram kkum dose ...

selvam says that the  FME they were talking abt is not a goodone..and the company which makes it is also a dubakoor company..so pls do invest  5 crores in it..its not worthy....sori kku BP highhhhhhhh....tells him to get out..MM explains abt the problems in FME...MM vidama explaining....Sori gap illama shouting....Kavya muzhuching.....(😑thalaiya kattikittu vaa nnu sonna ketkamaatiyatha)..sori tells ram to call that baskar to whom he gave the car for service..selvam stops ram and says the service was done by him and it will be perfect...car aaotti parungannu sori kitta MMkey kududhu..."nee utkandha seatla naan utkaranuma..ram..ivan utkarndha seat aa water wash pannunga" nnu sori maapu solludu..(sssss abba mudiyala😭😭) ..kavya tries to support MM..rram takes selvam out...

Selvam sogama BGM oda vararu....ram samadana paduthufies...MM says"avamana padradhu enakku puusu illa"..(idhula perumai vera😑😑)..ram gets his  bill  paid....MM gone..Ram gives a vetri punnagai....

Ram enters sori's cabin......DTS on again..thaiya thakka nnu sori jumping....blah blah blah...blahhh....says they shoul get that FME deal at any cost...kavya hesitates..sori says nooooooooo....this should be completed...(kadavulae kaavulae..eppadiyavadhu FME aala inha sori ya nadu theruvukku kondu vandhuruppa...)he tells Ram that he is going to bangalore and he will be back 2morrow to celebrate his Mom's bday....sori gone...kavya sad.....

Vachu buys mullai poo...pookaramma pughazhufies vaachu...there he sees reva's photo in a calendar..first he is happy...anga nikkara 3 boys reva photo parthu solaraanga"this figure is soooper la"..nnu...vachu gets irritated..boys going on talking rubbish...vachu fights with that boys...makkal samadana paduthi anuppi vakaaranga....poo kooda vaangama kovama vachu walking....

Freeze..............
rojapoooo thumbnail

shreenithi
Friday 12th Update
Scene-1

Rani paapa Mixing Chappathi maaavu...Achu sleeping in her room..Bags mami comes with buttermilk and gives it to archu..tells herto drink it and achu drinks ....Archu looks at her athai..paasa mazhai kannula vazhiyudhu....both ladies asks sorry to each other for the past....(Ethanai nalaikku indha acting?Huh?!Huh?!)....Reva tells rani that she is going out with vasu...Semma happya irukanga madamHappy Dance...Bags and archu says that they are very happy for vasu and revathi....eavthi says that they will have dinner outside ....Rani polambing  "aiyo..maavu poche...chappathi maavu poche...Sigh2 She tells archu that selvam and archu should have dinner with them..archu first says no then rani samaana paduthufies...bags vera support panraanga...archu happy happy say OK..(konjal thaangalada saamy).....

Nondha Vasu coming home...Reva comes near him an asks whether she is ok with the costume...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†vasu silent..Reva asking why he is silent...pathadukku she asks "u didnt buy flowers for me?" (adhu eppadi correcta ketkaraanga....alva va vittuteengalae madamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....Vasu says that they are not going anywhere...all confused...bags asks why..vasu shouting at her...then turns towars revathi and says "onnu sollakoodathaey..udanae vesham kattitu vandhu ninnudiviyae"....Reva an co shocked ....

Scene-2

Bags asking vasu "yenda maganae erinju vizhara..en thanga marumagal enna thappu pannina?"...vasu says that he had neve faced such avamans in his vazhkai so far(appadiya?)....vasu tells everything...MD's advice,poo vaanga kadaikku ponadhu..there the boys pugazh paading reva..fighting with them....reva comes near with lot of concern and asks"why r u doing like this vasu?"....vasu shouts at her..bags supporting Reva....Vasu reva kku check vakkiraru..says"If u feel that iam important ..leave ur acting or if u want only acting then leave me..."....Reva shocked and crying....😭😭

Dheena and jeyanthi talking to their lawyer abt "kanja" Mom's release...dheena tells lawyer to get bail for her soon...lawyer says that it is difficult since the case is "kanja" case...dheena shouts at him ..lawyer says that before next hearing he will bring his mom outside...they come out and discuss abt pazhi vaanging sivagami...jeyanthi polambufies abt priya and dheena's marraige...dheena sabadam podarau that he will marry priya ....

Scene-3

Sori muthu comes to office...He asks abt the dealership of that FME...he shouts at ram and kavya for not doing it....Ram says that kavya didnt deposit 5crores for that deal...Sori asks why?Kavya thikku vaai maadhiri eho ularudhu.."adhu vandhu...Maama"....Sori "WHAT?"...Kavya tells that she was very worried abt selvam's words regarding this dealership and FME...but sori mandai is a mara mandai na..continues his blah blah....Ram kku orey sandoshamπŸ˜ƒ....Sori calls one of his friend(Kenndy) in france and asks him deposit 5Crores ....kennedy says "that FME is a dubakoor company and today only the frech goverment banned that company..the police are in search of the owners"..and selvam ennena sonnaro adhey kadaiya kennedyum ottraru.....says..thank god..ur 5c is saved....sori sad...explains everything to kavya and ram....Sori thanks kavya for saving 5c...Kavya tells sori that all this is becoz of selvam maama....Sori giving some expression...Enakku adhu saadharana expression maadhiri dhaan therinjudhu...but BGM was a terror music..next week parthahaan theriyum...

Freeze........