Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Well yesterday's PriDa left me that way. Prithvi tells his brothers that he can't stay in the mansion any longer as Damini is not here...he wishes to leave Mumbai and head back to Manali to 'begin a new life'...may I ask what kind of a life is he planning to lead without his wife?..he feels he doesn't need to be responsible for his brothers anymore..ok..but what about his promises to Ila to keep this family of 6 from any danger?...anyway finally he decides to stay..

The makers have made this so illogical..this is not how Prithvi Saxena would react..the Prithvi we love would have wanted to leave home to search for Damini and get her back and tell her how much he loves her and that he trusts her, the accusations of murder were false..

I felt the scene in their room to have been written badly...could have been so much better..

Damini comes into her room to look for something..she hears someone approaching so hides in the loo....as expected Prithvi enters and he says he can feel her presence around him...he feels if he would extend his hand out he would find her nearby..he finds it hard to spend every second...ok kinda melodramatic...I would still accept it if they showed him in search of Damini...ok assuming he does even though they don't show it..(gosh I can't make myself be very disappointed with him)

Damini overhears him talking to himself..and she says she will come to him and tell him all that happened was wrong..she is almost found by him when he also enters the loo..ok this bit was so weird...he walks into the loo and then remembers he forgot his cell phone which is in the study..wht was tht?๐Ÿ˜•..ok forget it again can't find reason  in such things..

Why should Damini hide from him now?...she just hears him say that he wants her to tell him it's all a lie....so using the opportunity it would have been nice if she confronted him there and tell him about what roshni n avni also heard about Moss n gang....he would believe her wouldn't he? At least partially..she could tell him the plan....cos Sameer wouldn't trust her...nor would Varun...but Prithvi would right?

Ok getting back to what really happened in the epi...Damini's plan for Moss...that whole milk scene with avni...granted it was funny..but was Damini planning to get rid of Moss with such antics?..when moss was scheming murder..this seemed so pale in comparison....I expected more from Damini๐Ÿ˜•.

And then the plan of getting Munna videotaped..fine...what was roshni going to do..let him touch her and she screams and then Damini barges in and catches Munna..and as proof it would have been on tape..but that din't happen cos Munna took away the camera, and Damini is stuck in the other room hiding from Moss. Roshni hits Munna..and now will scream for help..but who is going to turn up?...I sincerely hope it's one of the brothers...and hope that the brothers realize what a creep Munna is... I will hate it if they show him escaping the situation๐Ÿ˜ก.

God, I hope we get a happy PriDa at least on Thursday.....sighh...am very disheartened n disappointed at PriDa today๐Ÿ˜’.

The only slightly nice thing with PriDa today was a Nice shirt GK had on...and CS is back in salwars.

Oh well..a new week could bring a new beginning to the end....have a nice weekend y'all๐Ÿ˜Š.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mazzy.. dear ..

awesome you still found something to write abt PriDa ... standing ovation to you ..girl ..seriously i just saw the eppy .. and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry ..so i made a totally bakwaas post on todays eppy ...hahaha

neways coming to PriDa... i swear ..kya random dialogues ... are these the same guys who wrote for the first 5 months?? apparently not ...

I am tired of expecting the dhakkan to go looking for Damzie ...

hope we get at least 2 decent PriDa scenes the last week ... sighhhh

-- Mru

ps: did u even sleep tonight??? making a post at this hour??
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Mazzy.. dear ..

awesome you still found something to write abt PriDa ... standing ovation to you ..girl ..seriously i just saw the eppy .. and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry ..so i made a totally bakwaas post on todays eppy ...hahaha....hehehe i just read ur post!...awesome!.....me found disappointment in PriDa!๐Ÿ˜•

neways coming to PriDa... i swear ..kya random dialogues ... are these the same guys who wrote for the first 5 months?? apparently not ...  yea i swear...

I am tired of expecting the dhakkan to go looking for Damzie ... yea i know..

hope we get at least 2 decent PriDa scenes the last week ... sighhhh i know!...me too at least last 2 epis

-- Mru

ps: did u even sleep tonight??? making a post at this hour?? nopes!...but will go to bed now..๐Ÿ˜†

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww i know that epi still was sucks, but as Mru said standing ovation to u to making this post.

I am agree with you about todays epi, first i hate when Pri was talking to bro, and just showing his love for Damz only in his words, but not try to search her.

Second whole Munna catching plan, it was seriously was very dumb, specially when show is going to end, atleast Damz has to hide camera between the books, any blind person could see Camera, and Rosh was keep looking at it, very very silly scene.

I just enjoyed Avn and Moss scene for a good laugh, but that also very lame trick to trap Mausi.

Here is hug for you, cause i know u all are very upset ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Muniza
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeeaahh i was hoping from a better prida scene... where prithvi goes out to search for damini.. does anyone even care where she went?? i mean it's obvious the sisters know she is at home.. but does prithvi even care about where she is? in what state she might be? sometimes i wish damini would just get hurt... people who seem to get hurt seem to get more attention/love.. then he'd regret ever throwing her out.
in the precap when damini got kicked out of the house.. i thought it'd be prithvi extending his hands out.. like a scene where prithvi feels he needs to be wherever she is.. INSTEAD, he's in his room.. so i then figured it was nasty munna.
i know the show is coming to an end.. but they could have shown better scenes.. i feel like we won't get all the couple-loving we want to see in the last week. >.<

as for roshni stuck in the room with munna... omg .. i felt so bad for her.. but damini is in a room hiding... who's room is it?? i hope it's varun... and he sees damini .. and she tells him everything.. etc. i hoppeeeeee ..
i really do wonder who will come to her rescue.
Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maz...u wrote this beautiful post after the crap they showed....was expecting Damz to be very intelligent...this is not our Damz...her plans can't be so dumb...these plans r as bad as the Dhakkan & bros' plans....hope Sameer or Varun come to our princess rescue....don't have any hope left in Pri....he just knows to make promises...not to keep them...since the serial started he has been making promises to everyone.....his dad, his mom, Ila, Damz, his bros...almost everyone...and he dint even keep up one promise....maybe he forgets as soon as he makes them....stupid..idiot...dhakkan...still not able to hate him...dunno y....
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Mazy...your post was a literal reflection of my thoughts...you know that don't you ?

I really don't know what was it that they showed in the episode yesterday ..when we had such high hopes that PTC would be half way out of GM....

Devdas Pri - hot ? Yes and agree the new plaid shirt - good good ๐Ÿ˜‰
What was it that happned after that with the brothers....rubbish...

Moss and Avni - was humour intended there ? ...I could not even cry....

Sister's secret meeting/resolutions - why the repeat - we knew that was the plan right ?

The munna-Dam-Rosh game plan - donno whether to laugh or cry.....

Precap - some saving grace.....just like others have said am hoping one of the brothers will get to Rosh .....but why the bros the girls could have carried it out right ....๐Ÿ˜•

Frankly I have given up hope.....the makers have lost it and I pity us, the viewers and the actors to go thru this ordeal for another week...

What a fall from grace....is all I can say.
nice post.

that milk scene was like damini should plan something big.

and camera is not hidden well and was visible ๐Ÿ˜•

-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved this post and sorry for late comments. there is no hope for us from the show now. one head hug in the last epi and its over.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
All_is_well9 thumbnail
HEy Maz...

word to wht u said...have da same questions goin on thru my mind..

Abt da Avni n Moss scene ...i liked watching it..liked watching da look on moss's face...n avni njoiyn wht she ws doin thoroughly..

But yes it jst didnt occur to me..tht frm a smart gal like damzi smthing more concrete was expected..๐Ÿ˜•..I mean mausi ko bina zeher ka doodh pilage kya hoga????

n yes the dialogues were pathetic..."mai aa rahi hu prithvi"
"Hum aapke bina nahi reh sakte bhaiyya" n a;; crap..da dialogues definitely did'nt suit such outstanding characters..

Really cant see da very strong Prithvi...doing nothing...yes doing absolutely nothing..
Whtever happened to " mai aapko yaha akela nahi chod sakta..ye jagah safe nahi hai"

Where da hell do u think is she now??๐Ÿ˜ก
R u evn concerned if she;s safe or not??? or for tht matter zinda bhi hai ki nahi๐Ÿ˜ก

Well whtever i knw abt luv i can say...love gives to da courage to stand up n be wid ur luvd ones..atleast listen out to her once n thn take ur decisions..

NO comments on varun...n dnt wnt to evn talk abt dat Tunna scene..
I'll jst end up spoiling my day.which i really dnt wnt to..

Just praying tht nothing wrong happens with our princess..she was sooo soo scared..๐Ÿ˜ญ

YEs da Saxena brotheres are indeed emotional fools...๐Ÿ˜ก
N wht was it wid prithvi saying"maine galat insaan pe shak kiya aur galat insaan se pyar kiya"????

Galat insaan se pyarr...gimme a break..how can neone evn hve da guts of saying dis...jab khud itne gul khilaye hai..

Y r da CV's behaving so childishly...whom do they think they r catering to???What class of audiences??Rural areas??
I think evn da rurals over here dnt think dis way..

evn my maid tells me baby..apni wife ko aise bhi koi chodta hai???
Thn no matter wht happens...n here Damzie is not evn guilty

The show started on such a wonderful note...The scenes n dialogues were so mature...their confusion,maksad n luv for each other ws so very well brought widout being tooo melodramatic..

Well after seeing all dis all i can say is...Miracles real life me bhi ho jayenge...but not in dis show๐Ÿ˜ญ