Info About Shiju Kataria aka.Smriti

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
 Guys..m a big of Shiju Kataria aka.Smriti...
Althouhg..here in this show..Behenein...
Being sis of Protagonist...her role has been over shadowed.
But believe me shez a great actress...

Let me tell u some of the facts about her career...may be u all didn't know...

Shiju was paired with Krishna Bhardwaj at her debutant show for DD national "Kashmakash..zindagi ki"...there also she was sis of male lead but her acting skills & her strong role made her lead later till the end of the show...
Although i didn't like the show but i used to watch it just to catch the sweet love story of
Purva(Shiju Kataria) & Aditya(Krishna Bhardwaj)...

Yes..Purva was the name that she got at her debutant show...She was very young at that time...even Krishna too...So u wont belive at that time..she was much more prettier than now..but she still hvn't lost her charm...i know later on the show..if her character will be continue...she will improve & will be parallel lead in the show coz that's her quality... Initially she always taken as side role but later on..she works reaaly hard on her role that Creative & even Viewers wants to see her more scenes.

Mark my words guys...After 4-5 months..Smriti will be ur 1st choice...it's my guarantee...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.t thumbnail
lets see wat happens.. Thanx
dollysk thumbnail
actully u knw u hav taken my words she is a wonderfull actor n she ll tc dis show higher n higher.n i want to tell u dat she has done some great films as well
karinar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but let me tell u 1 thing she iz nt playin d sis of d protagonist, here she iz one of d protagonistz n yes she ll b d strongest hand of d show 1 day
dollysk thumbnail
i agree she performz verry well
her name was purva in kashmakash 😲

thanks for this information..

i didnt know about this !!
😳
kavikk thumbnail
i really enjoy watchin her scenes
daljitsoundh thumbnail
u were rite she acts very well oh god i cried while watchin her scenes she is very natural🤗
dazzling_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she right now is my 1st choice