Written updt 18th Feb- No Simi Nakul Shaadi

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1 Mantap: Nakul comes towards nakul and there chasing Abhi is going on on the otherside.. Abhi escapes and is going fast towards the wedding venue.. Here nakul is  pulling Simi towards the wedding mantap.. Abhi enters the wedding venu but nakuls body gards chase him and start bashing him up.. Nakul takes Simi to the mantap.. and makes her sit.. Simi is angry sad all mixed expressions.. Othersie Abhi is being bashed up ... and this side the shadi starts .. Nakul  is still and seeing the puja going on and Simi is also like that.. Someone tells nakul  one of the body gaurds that we have got him what shall we do.. nakul nods his head and says finish him.. the body gaurds and abt to do it

Sc2  As the body gaurds are doing that Dhol starts and and RB comes there with the DHOL gang 😆.. This side dadi is wondering are the Dhol waley mad that they r playing the dhol.. nakul says u don't worry things will be alright..And tells the pandit u continue with ceremonies..

Sc3  Otherside RB is dancing and Dhol is being played infront of a captive Abhi.. One of the gaurds asks who are you and what r u doing..Then RB who is wearing the coolers removes it and looks at the gaurd.. Otherside Simi and nakul get up and Manju is trying their saree and his shervani's stole for the Phereas..Omi is looking at Neetu.. Here RB says don't u know me to the gaurd Mai tere baap ka bhi baap hoon.. And then RB says tat without me how can Simi ji's Shaadi take place.. Then he tells Abhi that Meri dushmani tumsay thi  Simi ji ki kuchi mai hi meri kushi hai !! and then He tells  his dhol guys to take over the Nakul's gang !!😆 All his gang have knives  around Nakul's body gaurd.. Abhi is freed !! And then RB says " Chak De Phattey to Abhi and who the hell will stop you  from going !!😆 ( O RB u r a true gem yaar tusse great ho !!!) And asks to play the dhol.. And Then Abhi goes off towards the Mantap..

Sc4  Pheras started and Abhi comes and screams SIMI !! And all look and then Dadi says Abhi what is all this happening.. Nakul then  removes his stole and goes towards Abhi with this sword and swing it in the air Simi is watching all this and then Nakul puts the knife on Abhi's neck and tells him that I told you and then he shouts at his gang and tells have you worn bangles go hit those guys.. And there they are bashing up RB's gang and RB badly.. (Poor Guy ).. And then they come to where Abhi and Nakul is.. And then Nakul starts his talwaar and starts  fighting with Abhi.. Abhi stops Nakul and says i respect you but you are attacking me its very bad.. and Nakul dose'nt stop and keeps on bashing Abhi and then Abhi holds the knife tight,Anusha arrives !!! Abhi is still holding the knife Simi is seeing all this .. Both Abhi and Nakul are  angry and then Abhi pulls the knife and Nakul falls down and Abhi holds the Knife at Nakul's throat !!! Simi is seeing all this tamasha.. Abhi says lets fight without knifes and he throws the knife and they start fighting.. Nakul starts bleeding and then Nakul screams to catch hold of Abhi .. And The gurads hold him and Nakul bashes him up with Abhi bleeding badly !!! ..

Sc5  Then Nakul takes the sword and is all set to kill Abhi.. He approaches him with full josh and Simi comes infront of him .. And Nakul STOPS!!! And then Attack of Simi on Nakul telling him 'Khabar daar Mera Pathi Hai Woh !!!! and she starts hitting Nakul  and bashing him up 😆 (Simiji Itna saab drama kiskay liye ) and the bashing up of Nakul from Simi continues and she is yelling 'Mera Pati Hai Mera pati refering to Abhi !!!!"

Sc6  Simi is still  yelling and then Abhi is looking at her and then she pushes all those gaurds out of Abhi's clutches and then HUG ABHI TIGHTLY !!! And weeps wepps and weeps !! Nakul is watching all this in anger !!!

Sc7  Manju comes towards these embracing duo and pulls Simi apart and tells Simi why r you doing this and begging her ( Wah Manju salues to you !! ) And then Simi says infront of Matarani Abhi and myself have taken pheras .. and then Tamacha from manju to Simi and she gives another dialogue Kaash i never gave birth to you !! Today infornt of the whole samaj tunay maray pyaar ashirwaad ki dhajiyaa udayee hai ( you insulted my upbringing ) And then  Abhi stops her and says Auntyji please forgive us and I am not insulting you by stopping you.. i do not want anyone to insult my wife. I am definalty going to be by the side of Simi with all my heart and today infront of the society i will put maang maqi sindoor and take  her for life and no one dare hurt her.. Manju pulls her hand off and is stil angry !!!

Sc8 Simi goes towards Abhi and then Dadi comes and asks what the hell is all this going on !! And then Abhi says its true.. and then Nakul comes and says we don't want both the risthas ( wow Nakul Omi actually got married to Neetu how can we have diovorcse papers ready soo fast 😆) and then Omi says No I have married Neetu i can't leave her.. And then Dadi says to nakul How dare you shout at Omi  And then Dadi tells Manju you have decieved us and I will teach u a lesson... Manju then Simi that u are dead for me and not the Shaam of 12/24 atleast till i am alive i don't want to see your face !!! ( thank Giod manju nay Simi ko life dedi !!) Simi is in tears and then Anuj says ' Simi di aap say yeah umeed nahi thi .. Anita ek shaadi karkay doosari shaadi !! and then neetu attacks  that congrats to you that you  married and you  said u are sacrificing ... And then manju gives an elaan that  Tomorrow i will do shraad of my daughter Simi

precap: Simi is begging Manju to stay and Manju leaves and Simi is crying and then Abhi holds her  Anusha is also sad seeing all this !!!

Please forgo my errors.. I have updated to my best !!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Phew! I am relieved.
KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti.. Ohh I am so happy that atlast abhi and Simi are married... wow... good show Simi.. I love this episode... wow!!!!!!

😊
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the detailed update - seems like there was way too much drama today...& more in store for us with Simi's shraad...
Ushaki thumbnail
I am very happy for them but God knows what this Manju is upto now. Waiting for next week....
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
really really appreciate your update,and above all the sweet story of today.FINALLY.
thanks   ðŸ˜Š
rkalpananaidu thumbnail
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp...... thank god.... im kinda relief now... i think this is one of the unique show where the lead pairs join hand in hand.... after so much of struggles and sacrifice... finally our simi and abhi married......
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
so happy RB saved the day. stupid manju
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
thanks for the update. just finished watching .. omg! the fighting scenes were hilarious!! 🤣

wish RS was there to handle his stupid wife at the end.