18/2 - Sid-Riddz - Nightingales in Cold Spring!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sid and Riddhima were in real tight spots today. But interestingly so.

Sid was forced to cook up a fake love story which actually pointed to his budding subconscious feelings for Riddhima.

Riddhima was forced to acknowledge Sid's goodness and all that he has done for her , pointing to the respect that she holds for Sid.

An excited Anjali wanted to know that how did Sid-Riddz happen? Assuming that Shanky has not told her much and she wants to know how did Riddhima agree to marry Sid as she has always loved Armaan - Anjie wanted to know what is it about Sid and Riddhima that they found each-other. The happy , celebrating gang , who has no idea what happened inside Shanky's cabin when Sid proposed marriage or the fiasco that happened the second time round with the staff when Paddy was insulted - that gang somewhere still believes that it is a hatred-turned-to-love marriage.

Sid's discomfiture , his hunt for words , his embarrassment and him not meeting Anjali's eyes. Love story? What love story? She has whacked him right-left-center , they have hurt each-other enough to kill each-other and an avalanche of terrible circumstances and complicated emotions has brought them together for this wedding! Is that what he should tell Anjali? .... Sid thought for a few seconds and doing a flash forward from the train of slaps , he told Anjali of the times when he thought Riddhima was beautiful - Riddhima looking after him , stitching his wounds , watching over him - her beautiful heart won him over.......Sid was cooking up what he was saying but not what he felt. Sid's affection towards Riddhima rose from the point when he understood that this venomous woman was capable of warmth. Remember the pleasant shock on Sid's face when she took care of him. It had a huge impact on him.

Anjali listened with a pensive expression on her face and so did Riddhima - standing behind , with subtle shock and an unpleasant sensitive face. This is what Sid has been thinking of me all this while? How do i react? Sid knew she would blow off and requesting Anjie to stay back , he went after her. The unconscious confidence that Sid holds that he can handle and calm Riddhima speaks volumes about how well he has understood her.

At the terrace, I loved the quiet confrontation , explanation, heartbreak and hope between Sid -Riddz. Sid calmly explains to Riddhima that he couldn't have told everyone that their so-called love story is about slaps , immaturity and hatred. He had to cook up everything. Riddhima's cold nod makes Sid withdraw his hands from her arms. Riddhima fears that Sid will get closer to her at an emotional level and she needs to put a stop because she is not going to live and she is not going to love again. She tells Sid calmly that she knows Sid is doing everything for her sake but she doesn't want him to get hurt - all this is hopeless because there is nothing for her ahead. Sid listened to her and he was okay with it until she said that ' life is short'. She began to turn away but Sid caught her arm and stopped her - what are you trying to say? Explain it to me. Riddhima just looked at him and tried to leave but not before Sid categorically told her that he doesn't know what is going on inside her head but whenever she wants to say something , he will be there - he will always be here . Riddhima was struck and just looked at him. This persistent goodness of Riddhima both scares and intrigues Riddhima.

It might sound stupid but Riddhima is scared of Sid. She really is.

Atul-Anjali, my new Barbara Cartland couple come at the apt time and the conversation stops. Ridd keeps looking at Sid as he tells her that he was just clearing Riddhima's doubts. Riddzie got the message and went away. She understood that she cannot fight Sid's goodness and commitment. It will always be there. And Sid promised that this marriage will be less of a burden to her and he will make sure that it happens.

Next day, during Mehendi , Sid looks at Riddhima in a new light as he has been doing lately and the second he pushes away the hair strand from her forehead, Riddhima looks at him and retreats - there is no anger or offense at Sid's gesture - she is done with all reactions and is exhausted and the light in which she sees Sid today , she can only keep him at a distance , but not prosecute him for trespassing her personal space. And then , came the curtains that divided them - making Sid realize that him and Riddhima still stand on different banks of a river.

Later, when Riddhima genuinely praises Sid to Sue and how she is indebted to him , it makes Sid feel both nice and sad. They both think well of each-other - they both are coming together - they are connected - but their thoughts and their emotions are littered all over - gushing in various directions with no sensibility.

Sid is hopeful that he will be able to thread everything together . Riddhima refuses to hope that she can live another day. Irrespective of what happens to Sid-Riddz in the future , they have touched each-other's lives and they will always have a road open to each-other. I don't think the creatives even thought when they started that Sid-Riddz would be such an amazing bond. They have shaped up beautifully.

As they say , you cannot capture luck. But who cares? Still, in the cold spring , the eternal nightingales are singing.
That is the cold spring where Sid-Riddz stand today. Let's see if the nightingales sing.
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Once again Poco !! What to Say !! Girl You deserve Oscar Award !! 😃
I do not have words u girl rock!! What a wonderful post !! Analysis of scenes are brilliantly....!!👏
Wonderful Wonderful wonderful post  i am speechless girl ....u rock 👏

poco always knocks some sense in Kai!!!🤗

I always enjoy reading your posts coz u always show the entire episode in a different light. You bring out the characters emotions turmoil very well and the reasons behind showing them behave in a certain way!!!

If it wasn't for your awesome post on sid - Ridhz there may not have being so many supporters of this jodi on IF!!! You fill in the gaps which Cvs create and make the episode and the characters much more interesting and loveable!!!

An excited Anjali wanted to know that how did Sid-Riddz happen? Assuming that Shanky has not told her much and she wants to know how did Riddhima agree to marry Sid as she has always loved Armaan - Anjie wanted to know what is it about Sid and Riddhima that they found each-other. The happy , celebrating gang , who has no idea what happened inside Shanky's cabin when Sid proposed marriage or the fiasco that happened the second time round with the staff when Paddy was insulted - that gang somewhere still believes that it is a hatred-turned-to-love marriage.
^^^^ thanks for the clarification!!! i am not that mad at the gang now!!
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

go girl

ecellent post

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

Once again Poco !! What to Say !! Girl You deserve Oscar Award !! 😃

I do not have words u girl rock!! What a wonderful post !! Analysis of scenes are brilliantly....!!👏
Wonderful Wonderful wonderful post  i am speechless girl ....u rock 👏

Thanks a lot, Pinchu. I am glad you read through and liked what i wrote.

Love and luck always,🤗

God bless you.

XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey!! hope you remember me! Rhea here!! :)

as always.. loveddd your post!! <3

btw.. i just posted in my suvarna topic that i find raj sooooo hot!!
and noticed that u have a siggy of his!! OMG!! i think he is soooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!! found him quite hot since he came first.. but today toh!! OMG!!! tooooo hot!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

poco always knocks some sense in Kai!!!🤗

Shut up! You are sensible enough already on your own. 🤗

I always enjoy reading your posts coz u always show the entire episode in a different light. You bring out the characters emotions turmoil very well and the reasons behind showing them behave in a certain way!!!

Maybe because i know what the writer is trying to convey but did not get translated on screen. A character is always independent - they have a thought process  of their own. Sometimes, even the writers feel that the characters they have created are as good as alive people.

If it wasn't for your awesome post on sid - Ridhz there may not have being so many supporters of this jodi on IF!!! You fill in the gaps which Cvs create and make the episode and the characters much more interesting and loveable!!!

Haha. You are too sweet. That is not the case, really. KW-JW and the writers have made this happen - no matter how small or big the fan base , they are there because of them.

^^^^ thanks for the clarification!!! i am not that mad at the gang now!!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: XOXOgossipgirl

hey!! hope you remember me! Rhea here!! :)

as always.. loveddd your post!! <3

btw.. i just posted in my suvarna topic that i find raj sooooo hot!!
and noticed that u have a siggy of his!! OMG!! i think he is soooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!! found him quite hot since he came first.. but today toh!! OMG!!! tooooo hot!!

Hi Rhea,

I am really very sorry but I cannot place you. .... but it is always good to know new pleasant people. 😃.... Raj is hot , no doubt. That is why we are after him inspite of him being such a stoned druggie.

Am glad you liked my post. 😳

Love and luck always,

God bless you.

XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no worries.. i had come i guess a month back.. and made a post called And so my old love returns.... DMG is back with a bang... or something like that... and as expected.... fights started there as well.. loll... but you had commented on that topic...

i know!! although he is such a compulsive druggie, i find him soooo hot!! out of all the guys present in the show at the moment, he is the hottest according to me despite not being a lead and assuming he's not a permanent character.. lol...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: XOXOgossipgirl

no worries.. i had come i guess a month back.. and made a post called And so my old love returns.... DMG is back with a bang... or something like that... and as expected.... fights started there as well.. loll... but you had commented on that topic...

i know!! although he is such a compulsive druggie, i find him soooo hot!! out of all the guys present in the show at the moment, he is the hottest according to me despite not being a lead and assuming he's not a permanent character.. lol...

Rhea , I remember the post. 😃, especially because of the title. 😳......Raj is hot and bad , haha . I guess that we are going round in circles over him. 😉
😃