birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

What I do not understand

• - Even though BBB is entertaining and Family Friendly nobody watches this Serial , it does not get the TRP it deserves.I can understand Sukh by Chance not getting TRPs it is not as glamourous and as funny as BBB. BBB is so much better than any show out there but it still is not doing well ...
  • - They say glamour sells ,but Baa Bahu Baby is still not doing well.The ladies and Gents of BBB are no less looking then Aksharas and Sadhanas of the world ..COme On Benaf urf Baby  is one of the most gorgeous ladies on television right now plus she can act ... Meenaxi,Shilpa,Gudia,Leela they are all gorgeous ..
  • - Forget the TRP , just take a look at this forum , Forum of Behnein is far more active then this forum .Just look at Tarak Mehta kaa forum , it is doing better than BBB both in ratings and forum activity ..
  • - Why would not Star Plus Executives try to watch this Serial.It has such well written storyline , such powerful acting , each and every actor is a powerhouse ..and after you watch this serial , you feel so Good.
  • - Why cannot they understand that inspite of such Bad treatment , it still gets so many hits on youtube .. and people are so passionate about it.Just try to promote it a bit more or put in on a week day and you will have surefire Hit .. Why dont they get it ?
  • - WHy cannot Starplus understand that every person in this world wants to be happy and laugh .BBB delivers just that .WHy would a common man want to cry and feel depressed , after seeing the ill treatment meted to Sadhna by her selfish sister and inlaws and Akshara thrown out of her home by her stupid husband ..
  • - Why would a Viewer want to see cheap and fake antics in a reality show , Woman getting married for publicity , parents lending their infants to strangers to make money ? Why cannot they instead see how with family support and love , you can conquer anything and you dont even need money.Honestly Sukh by Chance and Baa Bahu Baby has made me think that Money does not bring happiness but it is love of the people around you who makes one happy
  •  Why does a viewer want to be sad and depressed , instead of feeling upbeat and happy by watching baa bahu baby
  •  I have recommended this serial to so many people and Every person has become addicted to this serial ..Why would then it go off air when it is so good ..

I think it is because:

- As a generation , We do not care about Values and Family any more.We are so confused .. ab hamaare leeye sub chultaa hain ...Bad behaviour like bribery excetra are not considered bad any more .. So when BBB shows Values , we wonder whats the big deal  ??

- Smart and Intellectual People watch BBB , and you know smart people never have enough time to sit on Internet and popularize it ...

What do you Guys n Gals Think ? Edited by birju4baby - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viewbie's Note: Comparing shows is not allowed ji. So please do not bring in Bidai, Yeh Rishta etc. I let shows like Sukh By Chance come in b/c they are Hats Off Productions. However, their other shows also have their own forums. So please stop the comparing. BBB does not need any comparision to show how great a show it is. So lets concentrate on it only ji.
birju4baby thumbnail
I do not understand why you are having problem with me comparing BBB with other shows this has been done on this same forum ... countless time before ...

I was trying to make a point that BBB shows the best in people and I will say it again that Bidaai,Rishta , Bebo shows the worst in people scheming, selfish, money hungry, irrational people.Therefore BBB makes us feel good and upbeat while other shows depresses us.If anybody from those forums have any issue with that , I am ready to have that discussion .

And you are right , BBB does not need any comparison but it is because of comparison of BBB TRPs against these shows , Baa Bahu Baby is going away and these shows are still around ...

I was trying to vent my frustration in not being able to understand why BBB is not doing as well.I frankly am very jealous of above mentioned shows that they are lesser in quality as compared to my beloved show but still they are doing so well..

We should be concenterating on promoting BBB petition and not arguing about comparing BBB with other shows ...

instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u birju4baby, but simmi ji is just trying to mention IF rules. Even I was stopped at other forums for comparing shows. Simmi ji is just doing a job that a mod should.
Even I feel frustrated that BBB creatives use so much brain, yet get no return while RS shows are baseless, have no new concept, nothing.. Even a child can carry fwd them!
Its luck by chance for those shows.
And today no show on tv except BBB is worth watching.. Whether it is colors' shows (even worse than SP's shows), SAB TV, ZEE and even cartoon network!
I feel like cutting my cable tv wire with a pair of scissors if BBB ends!
I just hope hats off buys back the rights of bbb from SP so that it can continue on sony or SAB.
Atleast it should not end on 21st .. Its too early.. :(
even wikipedia says that 21st is probably last.. Damn!

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Baby4Birju, I agree with every word you wrote down.

People actually like tense shows.....whereas we like shows having humor and values. That is the reason why we didn't like recent tracks as they were tense..(Jigar track)...but when comedy came in we started liking.....Personally, I watch these shows for fun and relax a bit....shows which are tense just make me more tensed!!๐Ÿ˜†

See how Behnein is doing....it is 3rd Rank on Sony.!! whooping TRP of 2.6!! Check out the behnein forum and you will find a post with more than 1600 views and more than 60 replies!!!! So much crowd gets  attracted to such tense stories.

I don't know why people like such stories...but I am completely different..I just could not tolerate the first episode..and then they showed the parents of the sisters died and there are already 2 villians in the story.......I closed down the browser..and checked by blood pressure (I am not joking I have blood pressure Omron pump) and it was already high!!

So be it....if this show is ending...then I will just watch Khichdi film.....I am pretty sure Sukh By Chance will end by this year...or some time like that...but Behenin will continue for long..it's like another Ekta show so it will run for years and years....After Sukh by chance ends..I will wait what other serial these guys produce......I am afraid if another ekta type show comes up then that's a disaster...

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry one more thing...

What I also don't understand is how can JD and Aatish create a show like Behnein

I think they are playing a very good trick there...

One thing they already have done...they have already attracted people who like Baa Bahu Baby like shows......but as everyone worships growth...they now want to attract other audience as well.....

So Behnein is purposefully created....to attract the other audience who like villians, spying, tense stories..........so people are attracted and they also now know that there is something called Hats Off Production.....I think at some stage JD and Aatish will make a sharp twist in Behnein story removing all tense environment and making it simple like Baa Bahu.....do you get what I mean...first attract the tense liking audience and then after they get addicted to that serial....twist the story and make them like tense less story, make them like non-vilian stories.....this is concept of converting people via a gradient of tense story towards a Baa Bahu like story...

I just have too much faith in JD and Aatish I can say here .."vo galat nahe hay....usnay serial bana bana kay.....audiance kay demak ko hasaya hay" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree 100% bout the blood pressure thing. im' not lying yesterday i was joking with my father about these ekta shows (bandini to be more specific), to measure the bp before and after, and see by how much it rises, lol. these shows bring sooo much anger in ppl.

guys if bbb goes off air now, every1 email to hatsoff and tell them to move to another channel, that's the best option we have now. and if it works (hopefully) then they should bring all of the characters to the show, and remove jigar-gudia-rhimjhim trio, and watch how the show reaches the sky again. they still have good storylines they can touch. pravin's story ,etc.

Originally posted by: birju4baby

I do not understand why you are having problem with me comparing BBB with other shows this has been done on this same forum ... countless time before ...

I was trying to make a point that BBB shows the best in people and I will say it again that Bidaai,Rishta , Bebo shows the worst in people scheming, selfish, money hungry, irrational people.Therefore BBB makes us feel good and upbeat while other shows depresses us.If anybody from those forums have any issue with that , I am ready to have that discussion .

And you are right , BBB does not need any comparison but it is because of comparison of BBB TRPs against these shows , Baa Bahu Baby is going away and these shows are still around ...

I was trying to vent my frustration in not being able to understand why BBB is not doing as well.I frankly am very jealous of above mentioned shows that they are lesser in quality as compared to my beloved show but still they are doing so well..

We should be concenterating on promoting BBB petition and not arguing about comparing BBB with other shows ...

I am letting you know, and others that comparing shows is not allowed on IF. Please respect the rules. You can make a point w/o comparing this show to other shows. I don't have a problem with you, so please don't make this personal. It is just the rules. As I said, I've let other Hats Off shows be part  of the discussion to have a healthy discussion on how Hats Off has progressed over the years.  I understand your frustration, but putting other shows down won't help our Baa Bahoo Aur Baby. So please refrain from the comparisons.

@Instantkichidi ji: Thank you for understanding
jassi81 thumbnail
BBB shows reality, these are the issues that you might face in real life. especially the scenarios or love marriage with jigar. how praveena died and how family handled that, or how BAA tried to change with generation still holding her values. Once Gudiya entered the show it was really nice
bluecloud_1 thumbnail
I agree with u... Nowadays People only watches the shows that has no meaning... Shows like SAAs Bahu...stuff like that..

I dont watch other shows, because when i Watch one episode, then I know what will happen in the next episode, cause they are stupid... Stupid story line...

BBB is the best show in Star Plus in my opinion๐Ÿ˜Š