birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
One of the two most funny ladies created on indian television face to face with each other in th 14th feb episode .. It was so funny ... If BBB continues , it would have been so exciting to watch their interactions .WHat do you Guys think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If you have noticed properly...then you can see that the characters have been conserved through out the different serials of Hats Off...

There is always a person kept reserved who is not liked by one person and also a little silly....but at the same time beautiful and adorable.

I think in Khichdi it was Mellisa
in Sarabhai it was Monisha
in Ba Bahu it is Meenakshi
in Jasuben Jantilal it was Parool
and so on...

I agree both Meenaxi and Monisha have come together here and they can perform wonders...😃
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah sure, it was quite good scene. the actors are brilliant and the characters are good. but plz kick gudia out, she can't act to save her life (it's ppl like that which cause the end of a show, in this case gudia-jigar-rhijhim trio worked wonders, destroyed a completely wonderful show.)

i don't think these recent episodes can be rewatched by anyone, no matter how big fans they are .

anyway whats happening with the petition thingy? i really hope this is not the last week of bbb.