YuNa scenes WE WANT 2 C **21 Added**

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey ppl i was thinking we shud make a list of scenes we wanna see before neha leaves๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

here's some that i want plzz reply i will add them๐Ÿ˜‰

EDITED:
Now taht Neha is not leaving but YuNa are sidelined๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ lets continue discussing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

like sum intense and romantic scenes apart from hugs and hair stroking and eye locks lol
  1. Rain sequence, romantic and cuteeee one๐Ÿ˜ณ
  2. A cheek kiss from both๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  3. sum jealousy from naina๐Ÿ˜ณ im hoping we will see sum wen suvy enters๐Ÿ˜‰ and yuvi teasing her that she is jealous๐Ÿ˜
  4. Sumi: them having an antakshari competition...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  5. romancing on the terrace...haaye๐Ÿ˜ณ
  6. Absoluv: They r at Sid's farmhouse...house mein kitchen toh hoga hi....Naina in the kitchen doing some work that Padma aunty asked her to make something....Yuvi enters kitchen & sneaks up on her & hugs her tight....aatta goondh ne wala scene wud be a treat to watch ๐Ÿ˜‰
  7.  Everybody at the dining table...YUNA sitting together....Yuvi holds Naina's hands under the table and Naina being asked to pass something by Shanky....Yuvi says, " Haan Naina, Dr Shashank ko butter toh pass karo...kya hua tumne suna nahi "...๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
  8. Nite time....Yuvi sneaks into Naina's room  & some romance there...
  9. I wud love to watch Naina do a romantic song to manao Yuvi.....like maybe Yuvi is mad at her for inviting Raj ๐Ÿ˜ก...so Naina tries to pacify Yuvi saying that she belongs to him only....(Like Shilpa Anand did a song from the movie race for Armaan)
  10. Sneha:after the sid-ridz marriage naina suddenly have this urge to marry and yuvi agrees
  11. Danglez: YuNa is a subtle seducing scene! Such as the 'Zara Zara Touch Me' sequence between AR. YuNa would rock in that kind of a scene. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  12. Pri: I would want to see a song sequence on them......some great romantic number...........
  13. somehow they get lost in some jungle near the farmhouse anyhow and have to spend their night there in that famous abandoned shack.....lmao...๐Ÿ˜‰
  14. Neha: i would be nice to see naina in a beautiful saree yuvi staring at here some cute eye to eye msg.... and they dance on a romentic song
  15. Supz: a romantic  night walk heh
  16. naina kissing yuvi on his cheek
  17. dupatta scene
  18. naina kaah sandal tut jaaye n yuvi lifts her up in his arms
  19. yuvi kissing her on cheeks
  20. yuvi coming naina's home at night n aks for forgivness for being rude ir sumthing like that.....well like ythta wat say............
  21. Flamingo aries: getting romantic dupatta scenes...famous of AR times...!! lolz....they r too romantic ones...!!!

Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol all of them...and harmless jealousy...i don't want anything major...and please no third angle...at least for now!!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
lol sumzz truely harmless the cute one with cute arguements :) suggest sum more pllzzzz and no no no no third angle, lol like srk says in mnik oh no no no dont kill yourself, you'll have to say dnt kill the cvs coz if they get a third angle i will kill them lol
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol exactly....we want all happy scenes....them having an antakshari competition...romancing on the terrace...hai
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
yup antakshri, awwww  that will be sooo watchable and terrace romancing bhi, that was the place they first met na... so it holds this special place in our heart!
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol i know...the terrace is a must....it's their dream romance station :P
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
awww romance station... i sooo need to see sum yuna romance, its been ages since we saw sum sizzling scene and its high time cvs give us one infact loads before neha leaves :( i cant get over this man :'(
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol exactly..most of their scenes are with other people now...annoying
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with both of you, Sumi & Nadz ( I hope thats ok), ...I too wud love to see some solid romantic scenes that go beyond eyelocks & pushing hair behind the ears.....

A few that I always mention....

1. They r at Sid's farmhouse...house mein kitchen toh hoga hi....Naina in the kitchen doing some work that Padma aunty asked her to make something....Yuvi enters kitchen & sneaks up on her & hugs her tight....aatta goondh ne wala scene wud be a treat to watch ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Everybody at the dining table...YUNA sitting together....Yuvi holds Naina's hands under the table and Naina being asked to pass something by Shanky....Yuvi says, " Haan Naina, Dr Shashank ko butter toh pass karo...kya hua tumne suna nahi "...๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

3.Nite time....Yuvi sneaks into Naina's room  & some romance there...

4. I wud love to watch Naina do a romantic song to manao Yuvi.....like maybe Yuvi is mad at her for inviting Raj ๐Ÿ˜ก...so Naina tries to pacify Yuvi saying that she belongs to him only....(Like Shilpa Anand did a song from the movie race for Armaan)

Terrace romance, Fire escape romance, & elevator romance....are all more than welcome.....some masti with lots of romance....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ooo how abt them getting married...i woild love to see that scene
after the sid-ridz marriage naina suddenly have this urge to marry
and yuvi agrees ( he does follow her command these days after all)

i would love to see a happy ending for them