Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The Fire is raging...lightning has struck...Damini Gujral knows what to do now...a woman in control is something to watch.

Loved that she slapped the slimy creature..warned him to stay away from what was hers..her sisters belonged to her..no one can ever try to hurt them now..or she would not mind actually killing the person responsible.

Avni and Roshni are still not able to comprehend what has happened they do not believe that their Damini di, the one they look upto can commit a crime such as murder.

Loved how roshni tackled the creep, bit him all she could do at the moment...locked him up...ended up hearing the conversation of the devil incarnate n her sidekick..realized what was going on..awesome...tries to get away from their sight..jumps out through the window into the gardens..there she finds her Damini di...who senses trouble..they stay out of sight...she comes clean Damini till now only knew about munna being the culprit..she realizes the other two are also planning to do harm to her dear sis avni.

Loved tht damini stopped avni in time prevented her from drinking the juice...explained to her about the 3 creatures..avni believed the words of her sisters...and to confirm there was the devils sidekick who came in to check on the glass of juice. Damini also heard with her own ears about their plans.

Damini realizes the motive of the outsiders...they wanted the girls to be separated, destroy the strong bonds they share..drive them away from their loved ones.  How dare that low life munna dare to play around with her princess rosh..and he killed veggie..veggie whom even Damini considered as mom..even though she never had a chance to see her fit n talking.

They caused enough trouble for the sisters..Damini will not let anything happen further they will pay dearly for their sins!

Her sisters are a little worried how can they prove that its the 3 pests who are behind everything..Damini assures they can win this they can make the outsiders lose at their own game.

Damini gujral knows her enemy well now..she will let them believe the battle is won..when it has just begun!.. damini will protect her sisters...she will live the life she used to in peace n happiness when she cleans out the trash!

As for Prithvi..1 mark for him today cos he did say that he loves Damini more than ever..and he trusted her a lot...did not like the fact that he never went looking in search for her outside.....cos see if he did ..he would have seen his ohh so Hot sexy wife out there in the rain..and would have probably forgotten all the betrayed n sad feeling he had!! πŸ˜‰....tsk tsk missed out..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

...i don't think he will be shown tom...Damini may not confront him also..i assume she is gonna be out of sight from the brothers till she exposes the pests...and me slightly optimistic thinks the showdown will happen tom...lets see..

Well needless to say today Chandana Sharma stole the show!...LOOOVEE HER!!.⭐️...shes the best!..PC n SK well done too!

Song : All your sins- Pentagram

The time has come you must repent
For all your sins you have spent
The rule to beckon now is here
The spark that loads your soul with fear yeah

Your life in chaos no control
The hand beneath it voids your goals
The kindling fire is now prepared
To meet the one who have dared

Oh yeah
You can never win
Pay for all your sins
You can never win
Pay for all your sins like this

You're gunna burn now!

Your can never win
Pay for all your sins

Edited by Maz. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Go Damz Go ...

She is the only  Saxena that has some brains ....

Ab bahut mazaa aayega ... PTC is going to be burnt twice ... once at the hands of lightning and then when they burn deep down where they belong ...muaaahhhhhhhh😈

Also, wish Damz takes out her Gun .. she has to live upto her name "Gunwaali bhabhi "...hahahha

It has been a TREAT to watch Chandana act through this crappy track ... If it wasn't for her , I would have left the series a long time ago..

The Gujral Sisters will teach the dumb dodo Saxena Bros, how to take revenge successfully ....😈

PS: Rain sequence on PriDa πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ..are the CVs listening???

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 14 years ago
Well written synopsis maz

Loved it

Hats off to the three gorgeous siblings

@pri looking at his hot wife-oh oho naughty gal
Lolz
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderfully written maza! as usual you make all the scenes come to life...i can totally see what happened even though i still haven't seen the eppy yet!

Damini is back...and is back with a Vengeance!

can we not have one last Prida in black and in Rain sequence?!

this time they dance to the gazebo dance from KKHH..srk-kajol one....please...pretty please?!
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Maz.

indeed Damz and CS were superb today ...

loved the slap that wiped the smile off that slimy creatures face ....the determination on her face was something to watch out for --total control ..

Proud of rosh for supporting her Di ....wish Avni would be as strong ...

So their plans unfold tmr ...it will be fun to watch ...

Prida and rain ...dont loose hope till the end πŸ˜‰
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur post as always! Go girls ,my powerpuff girls in action throw PTC out! Take d guys out of witches spell!

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Lovely post Maz!! Haven't watched the epi, but loved how u described everything!! yes the girls fighting back!!--now this will be fun to watch!! beating the PTC at their own game that's what i am talking about!!! Ahhh i soo want a PriDa rain scene, come on they have to show it!! A really angry Damz and Prithvi coming to manofy her in his black shirt ahh what a sight!!😍
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved Loved Chandana Sharma today πŸ‘

She is the only one I swear who made this inane track bearable. 😳

She is a star ⭐️

Note to Tuna......you mess with Mama Bear bad enough 😑.......but then you decided to mess with her cubs aka her sisters 😑.....Mama Bear is in "Kaali" mode now .......and you know how she said she will commit a murder.......tere hi khoon ke saath holi khelne ki baat kar rahi thi 😈 🀣she has already changed into salwar kameezs.....now I want to see her in formals riding Toofi and chasing Tuna with a gun 😈 mwwwaaaahhhhh what a sight 😈

Loved the sisters ka 3-ki-shakthi pose.....so much more convincing 😳 .....and they will succeed πŸ‘πŸΌ because they have Damini at the helm not that dhakkan Prithvi Saxena whose plans are fully faltoo 🀣

You go girls.....show the 3 idiots how it is done......how a revenge plan is executed  by taking out the guilty without harming any innocents. πŸ‘

The brothers need to take lessons from you in prudence, not jumping to conclusions and in planning.

Rooting for you .........Jayeee bhava my Gujral Girls πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the post esp prithvi looking waala point😳😳.
we will deffinitely see damz in action today and tomorrow i hope.
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Mazy.....Loved Damz yesterday......

Can't believe am saying this abt this crappy track.....but interesting to see what the Gujral girls are going to do....

Three cheers for the Gujral girls.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Three cheers for Chandana Sharma...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What a great actress she is.....

Well Pri is missing thats irking me big time....
He has to go and get her back...

If that does not happen - I presume that he does not know she has been pushed out of the house.....my belief ....πŸ˜ƒ
There is very little time ...so finding reason is also unreasonable....