Just Married - A Bliss- AR Prt 18 updated pg 69

ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys , you know this my very first Fan fick on my favourite DMG couple KaJen. Secondly , m really not a good writer, so cope up with this big blunder..lolz..!!!
Hey I prefer KSG and Jennifer as Riddhima. You can imagine shilpa, Sukriti or Jennifer..
This fan fick is based on the eternal AR love story with love stories of Atul- Anjie and Rahul-Muskaan in between.

Just Married - A Bliss😳

Based on my eternal couple Armaan-Riddhima

p.s-> guys please give me genuine comments on this FF..and please suggest tips to improve it..😃😃

MY PM LIST

Ishwariya
AbhiNikiLuver
bradford3
naureen_aly
julielaldin
karankideewanix
dmgmjht
dhruvikaluvsKSG
navtinder
aliyaha
blessing-beauty
crazygal25
kuhus_era
chahatmalhotra
chahat_j
crazy_4_karan
dmg_fanatic
Lilymay
karan.my.armaan
Rosh_8
alekfan
teenorchid

pinkss
ffkhan
princessangle
MadAbtArmi
mithilalovesksg
barbie19

zhasan2
kajen
topsyturvy23
ILuv2Dance
mohit_aggarwal
KajenLuv
Boshaa
Miketa
ksg_sonia

riddhzie
anupama96
karans_angel
niki4life

Index

Introduction, part 1 and part 2 ->page 1
part 3 -> page 4
Part 4 -> page 7
part 5 -> page 10
part 6 -> page 13
part 7 -> page 18
part 8 -> page 22
part 9 -> page 28
part 10->page 34
part 11 ->page 37
part 12-> page 43
part 13-> page 47
part 14-> page 51
part 15-> page 56
part 16-> page 61
part 17-> page 64
part  18->page 69

Edited by candygurl_ksg - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArushiBS thumbnail

Have you ever wondered how life is after marriage? Is it full of tit bits, silly nonkh jhoks or flowing love and admiration for each other? In other words, a bliss?
Characters
Dr.Armaan Malik - A young and dashing, full of hopes charismatic guy.A way with the ladies and kids. Dream of many young girls.A world renowned basket ball player and senior doctor of Sanjeevani.He is married to Riddhima.

Dr.Riddhima Malik- A pretty , down-to-earth girl of simple lifestyle.She is the adopted daughter of Dr.Shashank Gupta, the dean of Sanjeevani and she herself is a renowned gynaec..!She is married to Armaan

Dr.Atul Joshi - armaan's good friend...Champ..He is a sweet and innocent guy.Everready to help everyone..He is dating Anjali Gupta, Riddhima's elder sister.

Dr.Anjali Gupta- Real daughter of Padma and Shashank Gupta. Elder sister of Riddhima. Extremely hot and slim, she is a fashionista. An ambitious and sophisticated girl.

Dr.Rahul Grewal - A middle - class Punjabi boy with charming looks. He is married to Muskaan Grewal. He is Armaan's friend since college.

Dr. Muskaan Grewal- She genarally assists Dr. keerti in sanjeevani. A typical Punjabi girl.A cheerful, fun-loving person who is the wife Dr. Rahul Grewal.  She once had a crush on Armaan Malik but later developed feelings for Rahul, her colleague at Sanjeevani and childhood friend.

All the rest would be introduced later as we carry the story..

Edited by candygurl_ksg - 14 years ago
ArushiBS thumbnail
Part 1
Note- It is a little small but please cope up with me as it is my very first fan fiction..😆

With the first ray of sunshine falling into their pretty and dark bedroom, Armaan and Riddhima were neatly tugged up in their bed after their suhaag raat last night. it had been an awesome experience for both Armaan and riddhima. Riddhima had no regrets after making love to Armaan for hours. After all, she was his lawfully wedded wife now. Riddhima was fast asleep after the tiring and eventful night.

Armaan was busy in his thoughts, of what happened between them the last night.He remembered one by one each event that happened in their night. Most important, he could not wait to feel her body again. He knew that she was all hers now and he was happy with the fact.

Armaan was so relieved as last night there had been no rona- dhona during bidaai. He brought his bride home quicker and earlier than he had imagined. and now, there she lay, naked and pretty, snuggled to his chest, like a mother clings to her child. He felt instant pangs of love. He caressed her hair and nuzzled her neck, softly wispering in her ears, " I love you Riddhima, and now you are all mine." Deadly scenes of the past curled into his mind. What if he had lost her during the shootout?

No Armaan, tu bhi kaisa anaap shanaap sochta hai" He did not see his beloved open her eyes and gaze sweetly at her husband. " kya soch rahe ho armaan?"

"Riddima, tum kab jaagi, tumhe pata hai tum sote hue aur bhi khubsurat lagti ho. Bilkul pari ki tarah" He chuckled. " Yeh Pari kaunsi girl friend hai?"

"hahahaha! Riddhima, apne is phule hue muh ko aine mien dekho! arrey baba pari as in fairy..tum hi to ho meri fairy" He sweetly planted a kiss on her neck.

"Vaise jaan, mai ek baat to poochna bhul gaya tumse, kal raat ko maza aaya?" She started blushing profusely when she remembered all that happened between her and Armaan last night and she realised she was naked.

" SsssH Armaan, mujhe sharam aa rahi hai. Chup raho." " Arrey Riddhima, ismien sharam kaisi, ab hum husband wife hai, and jitna tumharahaq apne par hai utna mera bhi to hai..to phir aaj raat ka kya khayal...."

Riddhima started blushing again, closely hugging her Armaan. suddenly,  her cell phone started ringing.

"Shit yaar Riddhima, tumhara phone galt time par ring hota hai. Mujhe do, mai dekhta hun kaun hai phone par." She wrapped herself in her night gown and went to the loo to freshen up.
Hello/ nahi mai Dr. Armaan/ Dr. Riddhima?/ woh abhi yahaan nahi hai/ emergency case?/ theek hai Dr. Keerti hum log bas 10 - 15 minute mien pohunchte hai waha./thnx/bye

From inside the washroom, "Armaan tum neecha wala washroom use karlo naa, hume ten mintes mai pahunchna hai..plz baba late mat karna, aaj mujhe 3 delivery karwani hai..." Armaan literally laughing , " wah, bada mahaan kaam karna hai, 3 delivery? arrey yeh to muskaan ya anjali bhi kar sakte hai, shaadi ke pehle din jaana zaruri hai kya? huh!" " Mujhe help to karna hai naa, akhir unki gynaec hun mai, kaisi baatien karte ho tum...
" Armaan, dreamingly, commented," yaar dusron ki delivery kara rahi ho, tumhari khud ki kab hogi..heheh"

"Tum bhi naa Armaan, shaadi hue ek din bhi nahi hua, pehle hi family planning? Vaise ab tum jaate ho ya mai bahar aau?"

"Jaan, tumne kapade pehen liye kya? Agar nahi to aa jao...heheh!"

"Bade badmaash hote jaa rahe ho tum armaan, sudhar jao.."

later, at sanjeevani, locker room,

muskaan - bach gaye, kam se kam bacche to sahi se paeda ho gaye...Riddhima accha hua tu aa gyi time par. dr. keerti to mera bharta bana rahi thi.

riddhima- Theek hai muski, btw tumhe pata hai Armaan kaha hai? bechaara pareshaan ho raha hoga, maine aaj ka din kharab jo kar dia..

rahul- arrey kya baat hai, apni pati dev ki itni chinta? woh bahar basket ball khel raha hai, jaa riddhima

riddhima- thnx rahul, I'll catch you guys later. She leaves

Rahul- tujhe yaad hai muski, jab humari nayi nayi shaadi hui thi..heheh..

muskaan- abey mai kaise bhul sakti hun, kya din the, (sulking) kaash tu bhi armaan jaisa husband hota...kitne romantic hai dono....

Rahul- meri izzat par daag mat laga, tu bhi kaha riddhima ki jaisi hai? Dekh kitni chinta karte hai dono ek dusre ki. Tujhe to meri fikar hi nahi hai...Accha ek plan, kyu naa ajj hum dono romantic dinner par chale...

Muskaan - sachi??? Love you Rahul...
saying this they ended in each others arms.

_------ to be continued-------------

time problem, hope you understand...
do tell me if I should continue it..

Ishia thumbnail
hey candy...................... 🤗 man ur was just mindblowingh............. arhhhhhhhhhh from where u get such ideas to make my day.......... i loved it the core of my heart............ u such a darling.................. love u dear....................     i cant express.. my heart i just filled with wat u have brought in front of my eyes about   AR.......... thanks candy... u made  my day............

Edited by ishwariya - 14 years ago
ArushiBS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishwariya

hey candy...................... 🤗 man ur was just mindblowingh............. arhhhhhhhhhh from where u get such ideas to make my day.......... i loved it the core of my heart............ u such a darling.................. love u dear....................     i cant express.. my heart i just filled with wat u have brought in front of my eyes about   AR.......... thanks candy... u made  my day............

thnx m glad you enjoyed that part...
lub you too...*hugs*

ArushiBS thumbnail
guys I posted this a little early coz I almost completed it....
so hope you enjoy this part!!!

Part 2

Recap-

rahul- arrey kya baat hai, apni pati dev ki itni chinta? woh bahar basket ball khel raha hai, jaa riddhima

riddhima- thnx rahul, I'll catch you guys later. She leaves

Later, at the basket ball court,

Armaan- ( talking to the ball) Kya yaar, tujhe pata hai, kal humari shaadi hui hai aur basket aaj bhi kaam karne yahaan aa gayi'usse meri koi parwah nahi hai, aise thodi hota hai'

Saying this, he targeted the ball towards the basket, and threw it'.But, It missed the basket and instead hit his darling Basket who had come to apologize to him. "Aaaaaaah'..! shit'." Armaan couldn't contain himself seeing Riddhima groaning in pain. " Ouch , my leg'"

( sorry, did not get any other appropriate pic, just to express I posted this)

Before she knew what was happening, there she was, in his strong arms. " Basket, mujhe maaf kar do'maine yeh jaankar nahi kiya..mai to bas''" " Sssssh, kuch mat kaho Armaan, tumhari galati nahi thi, mai hi kitni ziddi hun, delivery to Anjali Di hi kara deti'."

Basket, leave this topic, mai tumhe dawa lagata hu, andar chalte hai'."

He carried her in his arms inside Sanjeevani and placed her in one of the rooms. " Tum ruko, I'll be back" " Armaan, please yaheen ruko, mai bilkul theek hun. Mai saara time tumhare saath hi spend karna chahti hun, kahi mat jao'.pls.." With this, a tear trickled out of her eye which did not go unnoticed. " hey, look into my eyes" He gently kissed her tears. " I promise you, jo galti ek baar kar chukka hun ab dobara nahi hogi aur hum kabhi alag nai honge'yeh tumhari jaan tumse keh rahi hai.." she kissed him on his nose. " I love you Armaan." " I love you too, basket.."

Meanwhile, in the Cafeteria,

Atul was walking stressfully from here to there. Muskaan witnessed this and asked.

"Arrey, tujhe ki hoya, kyu phula hua tamatar bankar  yaha se wahah, waha se yaha ghoom raha hai?!" " Arrey Muski, kabse anjali ko phone laga raha hun pata nahi kaha gayi hai. Phone bhi pick nahi kar rahi." She chucked, " arrey flight mai hai, phone kaise pick up karegi, hehehhe, kitna miss raha hai usse, samajh rahi hoon mai, airport hi chale ja naa use receive karne'"

" Jaana to chahta hun yaar muski, par waha Shanky sir bhi honge'aur agar mere se koi galati hogi to who mujhe apna daamad kabhi accept nahi karenge'." Pouted Atul.

Rahul- arrey, to tu Riddhima ke saath chaleja'tab thode hi koi shaq hoga unko'..

Muskaan- satak gaya hai kya rahul tu, tujhe lagta hai Riddhima apne patidev ko chodkar kahi jaegi'hehehhe'.

Atul- bilkul sahi muski, usse Armaan se fursat ho to usse yaad ho ki aaj anjali aa rahi hai'kya who ek din pehle nahi aa sakti thi, ridzy ki shaadi bhi miss kar di'.kitna maza aya tha nai?

Muskaan & Rahul- sachi, bechari sharam se lal ho gayi thi'

At the room,

Armaan was busy massaging Riddhima's foot. " Arrey sweetheart, mai theek hun ab'.tum to mujhe bigad rahe ho!! Ab mai roz roz kuch expect karungi??  With a twisted eyebrow, " mujhse expectations? Kya baat hai Riddhima Ji, mujhe seduce kara jaa raha hai'?hehehe'"

" Kuch aisa hi soch lo tum Armaan'."

She bit his ear seductively'. " Ouch Basket!!! hum ghar par nahi hai abhi'..Par tum itni ziddi ho naa to phir mai mana nahi kar sakta'.."

Slowly and steadily, Riddhima felt her duppatta away from her neck and felt Armaan's tiny kisses all over her neck. His hands touched her body at her waist pulling her closer to him''

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt his kisses at intimate parts of her body. She was in seventh heaven.

There she was, happily married to the man of her dreams, feeling protected with him. Soon he pressed his hard body over her tiny frame and kissed her on her cleavage'.." Why are you so beautiful Basket? "

KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Armaan got irritated and gave Riddhima her duppatta'.

'

'.

" Sister kya kaam hai?" Irritated Armaan blurted out at the sister meekly standing at the door.

" Dr. Armaan aapko Dr. Shashank bula rahe hai apne office mien abhi'"

"Abhi bulaya hai? kyu? maine kya kar dia ab?"

Riddhima asked the nurse to leave and then asked Armaan to go and meet her dad.

Dr. Shashank Cabin

KNOCK!!

Shash- andar aa jao armaan'.

Armaan- Sir, who nai papa, nai sir'.

Shashank- hahahhah!! Beta tum mere bete ho'papa bol sakte ho'

Armaan- ji papa'koi baat thi kya?

Shashank- haan beta, koi tumse milne aaya hai'andar room mien wait kar raha hai'.

Armaan ' KAUN?

--------------------------to be continued-------------------------

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
pls add me to pm list!
are AN gonna be in here too???
ArushiBS thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver