Written Update for 16th Feb 10

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Mr. Mehra was about to reach the video camera but Karishma comes there and take that with her.
    Karishma was thinking to destroy the tape and Varun comes there. He grabs that camera from her hand tells her that he wants to record the sangeet.
    Mr. Mehra finally gets the camera but Karishma again snatch that from him and destroys the CD
    Veeru, his mother, Kanchan and kakoon leaves for the railway station. He apologizes to his mother as she had to leave the house because of him. He gets emotional.
    Kakoon doesn't want to leave from there so Veeru tells her that if she won't like it at the new place then they will come back here.
    Kakoon calls Shamoli from Veeru's cell but she missed the call. Mr. Mehra sees her and misunderstood her again.
    Mr. Mehra comes to his room and decides to watch CD that Sanju has left for him. Sanju has left the wrong CD for him. It is a same CD where Shamoli has recorded her confession. Mohit had made a backup CD and Sanju accidently picks up that CD instead of the presentation CD.
  • Mr. Mehra watches the whole confession and realized that he has misunderstood her and Veeru's relationship.
Edited by PCRocks - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update..

The story is rushing too fast.. and Mehra know the truth so soon😲
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good that he knows the truth.  I want him to panish Karishma for creating his life mess.  He should kick her out the same way he did to Samoli.😡
pinkdiamond thumbnail
glad all misunderstanding cleared. Anyways they haveto show as show is ending on good note. Who lieks to see repeat of kasam se
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot! wonder what he will do now..
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for crisp to the point updates

it amazes me the way you write all details in the update in a crisp form

thanks once again
Rainy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so glad that he know the truth now.  I really think this show would have been good to continue.  I don't know why it is going off air. 
kchaims thumbnail
👏
i hope evrything gets sorted up soon😳

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 14 years ago