Brief Written Update - 15th Feb

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey,

I didnt see any update and hence, an update in summary, till a detailed one is posted.

- After hearing Baaji's investigation report, Dutta gets very angry and calls the bodyguard - Gaikwad and asks him whats happening here and did he investigate? He calls Baaji and asks him what the hell are these bodyguards doing here? Baaji immediately takes control of the situation and delegates the guards the task of searching the house.

- Baaji tells Dutta that the whole room was closed (windows and doors) and the smoke was coming out of AC. Also, the Smoke has something poisonous and he covered his mouth while investigating and switching off the AC. The 3 sisters especially Kalavati are really scared. Kalavati starts her Oscar winner Nautanki- She cries and tells everyone that she was the one who told Sups to not open the window bcoz of the latest attack on Dutta and hence she didnt want to take a risk and she was the one who opened the AC too. She cries and tells Dutta that she is the one responsible, if she had not done this, nothing of this sort would have happened. She apologizes to Sups, all the time crying. The other 2 sisters are impressed with the performance and Kalavati's hubby is majorly irritated. Dutta comes to Kalavati and consoles her and tells her its not her mistake. Dutta's aayi tells her that its not her mistake and nobody is holding her responsible.

- Dutta tells Baaji that all the windows and Doors were closed and not even a rat could come inside, then how did this happen? Baaji tells him, "he thinks that.....", Dutta completes the sentence, "you are right - This is an inside job". Dutta's Aayi tells him that this is not true and not to think like this as all the servants have been here for a long time and are trusted. Dutta tries to defend his position but Aaayi tells him not to think like this and there is no new person that has entered the house.

- Rupa is scared and starts leaving when Aayi notices this and questions her why is she looking scared, is she not well? Kalavati is scared and tells Rups that you are not well, and tells her to sit down. Kalavati tells Aayi that who could ahev doen this, noone has come to our house. So, Rups tells evryone that Nakusha was outside Sups room. Naku is shocked and gets up, her parents are shocked and scared. Dutta asks her suspiciously(at first it looks suspicious) what was she doing outside the room? and before the viewers can get angry for his questioning, he immediately adds whether Naku saw anything there or was there anyone....He tells Naku - Ae Ladki, Dont be scared, tell me openly....Naku is scared and tells him that she didnt see anyone. She shows him the Love letter, half hidden in her dupatta and tells him that she had gone to give this. She hides it in such a way that except Baaji and Dutta noone else sees it. Baaji remembers the letter and signals Dutta that what Naku is saying is true. Dutta tells Naku that right now she is scared and if she remembers anything, to come to him directly. Naku says OK and goes and hides behind her aayi.

- Dutta tells Baaji to explain the guards their work properly and he furthers adds angrily that if required, explain them everyday, and if anyone in his house gets even a scratch, he will not leave anyone. He leaves and behind him everyone else leaves except Naku,her family and the 3 sisters.

- The 3 sisters call Naku and ask her that if she saw anything and what was she doing outside Sups's room. Naku just tells them that she didnt see anything and had gone for Dutta's work. The Mid sisters asks her about that work but Naku refuses to tell them anything further. The sisters are angry and the mid-sister taunts at Naku that she has become Dutta's own very soon. Kalavati handles the situation by telling the sisters that Naku would be like this, after all she saved Dutta's life....She tells Naku that if she remembers anything, then she shld first come to them.

- Naku's parents question her as to why did she go into the house in the night. Naku tells her mother that she will never do anything wrong. her mom mellows down and tells her that I know you will not do anything wrong but she should not get any wrong feelings about Dutta in her mind. Naku then tells her that she had gone to give "water" to Sups and then she heard noises inside and knew something was wrong.

- Baaji goes to Dutta and discusses about the incident when Aayi comes there. Aayi tells him that she is scared for him and in the end informs him that he was right, its an inside job and the reason she had cut him initially was because she didnt want to alarm everyone outside. Dutta looks worried.

We already have a Precap post...

-DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update dear....datta ko kya gussa aata hain. ufff! he's such a sweetheart...he wasnt this angry when he was attacked. but when supriya was attacked he was wild.
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

thanks for the update dear....datta ko kya gussa aata hain. ufff! he's such a sweetheart...he wasnt this angry when he was attacked. but when supriya was attacked he was wild.

He was wild not becoz it was Sups who was attacked but the fact that someone got into his house inspite of all the guards and attacked.  If it was Ganpat who was attacked, then also I feel Dutta would react in the same way.
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
first of all thank god naku told him the truth and he didnot suspect her, secondly he was roaring like a tiger, also now i am absolutely sure that he trusts her sisters blindly well which was disheartning and lastly this aayee sahibs acting requires lot of improvement she is so artificial . i wish they replace her, anyways one more blooper.... where was the doctor who was called for supriya????????
iwantitall thumbnail
awwww duttaa nddd nakuuu
*drool mode*
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sssiham

He was wild not becoz it was Sups who was attacked but the fact that someone got into his house inspite of all the guards and attacked.  If it was Ganpat who was attacked, then also I feel Dutta would react in the same way.

yep...ur rite...he was angry because the sanctity of his home was violated. no one would want to feel unsafe in their home. datta would have been as angry if anyone else was attacked. i suppose the sisters hadnt expected him to get to angry. even they took a step back. btw a special mention of the look he gave to all the people present before he went up. he specifically looked at his sisters, sups AND naku. i guess he threw a look at all the people he cares for. btw i liked the way he took quick steps and went upstairs. looked like a panther chasing a deer in the jungle.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ shreya- pehla caged tiger ab panther chasing a deer. Wow. kya baat hai. datta walking upstairs was steamingly hot. 😳
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger in us

first of all thank god naku told him the truth and he didnot suspect her, secondly he was roaring like a tiger, also now i am absolutely sure that he trusts her sisters blindly well which was disheartning and lastly this aayee sahibs acting requires lot of improvement she is so artificial . i wish they replace her, anyways one more blooper.... where was the doctor who was called for supriya????????

boy im glad naku told him the truth. we blame the hero for suspecting the heroine...but most of the time the heroine would have brought that upon herself. anyways as of now he didnt suspect her even without knowing why she went to supriya's room. but he really scared the hell out her. poor girl!
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandanafan

@ shreya- pehla caged tiger ab panther chasing a deer. Wow. kya baat hai. datta walking upstairs was steamingly hot. 😳

😆i see all sorts of animals in him...lion, tiger, panther.
liquidfantasy thumbnail
thnx fr the brief update 😊