Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthinair

@Dhanya & Sweety.... True dear 😛 We can only expect that from them anyway....

No more MM5 😊 
Lets wait for the MM6.. Hopefully, I am expecting atleast this time, they can bring some new faces... 

yes u are right dear... now from this sunday mm5 is closing.. and mm6 participants have to enter..lets see as most of the mm5 and mm4 pairs will be there...like karthik soundarya, karthik pooja... madhan and leelavathi and few more as kala said earlier tat they will be again coming in mm6...
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

yes u are right dear... now from this sunday mm5 is closing.. and mm6 participants have to enter..lets see as most of the mm5 and mm4 pairs will be there...like karthik soundarya, karthik pooja... madhan and leelavathi and few more as kala said earlier tat they will be again coming in mm6...

yes u are right  shruthi & sweety........  i am also expecting some new faces in mm6..... but we have to see some old faces also as sweety said...... i like karthik  soundarya pair..... his performance is super oh super in mm4...... i  am very eager to see his performance in mm6?
Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes correct... they wil introduce new faces too with majority old faces too will  be dancing...
shruthinair thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya... 😊 Lets hope that Bala doesn't come for a 3rd round 😆... 
Just kidding...

Waiting to watch the new faces.... And as you mentioned... There are some good dancers too who were missed in the earlier episodes...But I dont think Kaathik would get another chance because he had already participated twice(Neepa & Soundarya)...
Lets hope for the beat!!!
Edited by shruthinair - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthinair

Ya... 😊 Lets hope that Bala doesn't come for a 3rd round 😆... 

Just kidding...

Waiting to watch the new faces.... And as you mentioned... There are some good dancers too who were missed in the earlier episodes...But I dont think Kaathik would get another chance because he had already participated twice(Neepa & Soundarya)...
Lets hope for the beat!!!

ha ha ha ha ha u are right.. if bala comes again in mm6 or before mm10 it will be a hat trick win for him.. ha ha ha ha ...

and yes we have to wait and see how mm6 goes... and based on the pairs we can decide how the show will move..

and this week grand finals in abu dhabi we will see good performances from whole mm team...
yes sweety ........ i am also very eager to see MM5 GRAND FINALE...  we know the results...... there is no suspense in that.... but we can enjoy the show  by her performance ........
shruthinair thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya.. No suspense. So we will enjoy all the performances.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes with less tension on who is gonna be the winners we can happily enjoy the grand show...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
today it was grand finale part 1 only shown next week part 2 thodarum... semma bore.. i thought they will finish today itself but have to wait till the last sunday of this oct month.. 

in todays part prabhudeva nayanthra both came ...but entertainment was dull next week it will be super...

yesterday performance was dull except   Mr.sandy performance..... his performance was super oh super especially  baby laughing ring tone......  imitating of judges, Mr.Sanjeev , & Ms.Keerthi.....  i think  in forthcoming week we can enjoy..... bcz  Mrs. Kala, Mrs.Brindha, & Mrs. kushboo also performing  dance.....  i am very eager to see her performance........

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago