Last part of today's epi missing on STAR PLUS!

instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
BBB aired @ 10:40pm IST today, it should have ended @ 11:40pm.

Before taking the last break, they showed precap what would be shown after the break.

But, instead of showing that part, they restarted the epi!! How can a channel make such a big mistake.

After watching today's epi, it is doubtful to say that bbb would end on 21st..there is too much to show, how would that be possible in just 2 episodes?

Also i guess that next week's telecast wont be there because of music ka mahamuqqabla semi-finals (pls confirm this)

Edited by instantkhichdi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i really hope it doesn't end on 21st feb. after watching yesterdays episode (13th feb 2010) i agree that they still have a lot of potential but this season suffered because of unneccesary and stupid characters like Gudia, new jigar and rhimjhim. just can't stand them 3, so damn boring and shit actors especially gudia and rhimjhim, gudia is worst tho.

one thing i disliked bout last 2 episodes was that the scenes where rhimjhim was accepted by every1 were extremely cheesy and unrealistic, not bbb like. and no1 realises the gas, come on, you have gas cylinders in the house and no1 even thinks of checking???? if u luk at old bbb they never showed something like that, never.

since they haven't got much time left for bbb, i really think they should bring back harshad and play some fun tracks, i am sure the trps will rise again and we might have a chance to make this work. aatish made a lovely and funny special appearence (even jigar was good at that scene), this means that movie khichdi is done, and jd should return. this is why bbb1 worked, because they always balanced it, sadness, with fun, so it was perfect. but recently too many serious tracks. and one thing jd should note is that all the characters must be there.

if he moves it to another channel (please do), then rhimjhim gudia jigar should be at the background, and all the other characters need to resurface. it was fun watching motabhai-bapuji scene again after soo long. this proves it that old characters are needed.

rhimjhim + jigar + gudia = the 3rd biggest mistake in bbb history

(2nd goes to leela change, and 1st goes to praveena's death, which i believe was the reason for no2. and no.3   * sigh *.)

sorry for long post, but i'm spreading the word on the petition and people are signing, keep your good work going every1, every1's help is needed here. gud luck, hope we succeed.