INCREASE THE TRP BEFORE IT GOES OFF AIR

sik1one thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all,

I can't believe that BBB is going off air,

just had a thought, but if it is lets give the dumb executives at star plus a message by supporting BBB before it goes off air with a major push in TRP's

You never know by seeing this they might let Hats Off do a season 3

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluecloud_1 thumbnail
u r 100% right... I dont know why they r not getting high TRPs... BBB is such a good show..👏
birju4baby thumbnail
your idea is right but honestly .. can you really trust TRP system of India .. for a country as vast & diverse as  india how can you measure what everyone is watching ..

If you check youtube , an average highest ratest BBB episode has around 10000 hits .. which is really good

I myself cannot understand why BBB would not get rating  because it is entertaining  and the best show on indian television ...
sik1one thumbnail

Originally posted by: birju4baby

your idea is right but honestly .. can you really trust TRP system of India .. for a country as vast & diverse as  india how can you measure what everyone is watching ..

If you check youtube , an average highest ratest BBB episode has around 10000 hits .. which is really good

I myself cannot understand why BBB would not get rating  because it is entertaining  and the best show on indian television ...

If you can please set up a facebook group, and also do the same at the following social network sites.

Star plus has a facebook page i cannot paste the link on here please check it out.

I do not have a account please can someone post something on the following social networks -

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
MY SPACE

and try to get a following on their and paste the link to the petition on these sites and urge people to get to sign it.

I am sure we can get a few thousand easily.

Thanks