john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i thought bbb was quite good today. especially the aatish kapadia scenes. he was supposed to be Prinjal lol. the fact that he made an appearence shows that they were still trying to make it work. but STAR PLUS, HATE THEM SOOO MUCH. Why end it on 21 feb, come on that's not fair, give us a few months to atleast protest. i went to a few forums today and saw posts about the petition and ppl were signing it and replying to them. todays episode was really enjoyable as bapuji came back, only one missing is harshad now, but rhimjhim got too much screen time, and one thing i found stupid was that NO ONE in the whole thakkar house knew how to handle this gas issue and some 20 year old girl's help is needed. very funny. they still haven't cleared one point up, the whole point of baa not liking rhimjhim was that she didn''t care bout her father and made him get insulted in front of every1, and she changes in just 2 days? her father hasn't got his izzat back, rhimjhim and jigar still win, baa ko bad meh to mana liya na. or plan worked. not a good conclusion imo. but if they focus on the rest of family members ( excluding gudia) then it is perfect.

all in all, i still don't want bbb to end even if i have to endure these 3 boring characters. my likeness for bbb is bigger than my dislike towards these characters/actors.

guys don't give up, keep trying, maybe they'll continue?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well, I think perhaps b/c Star Plus might've been saying it's going to take it off air HatsOff felt pressured in wrapping it up. If this was not the case, I think they would have showed more progression in the track ji. So I'd give them benefit of doubt.

I don't want this show to end at all ji. I feel even in it's ups and downs-it is still the best show on television hands down ji.
rianicia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have always enjoyed watching BBB. However the season2 didn't quite live upto my expectations - maojrly because of Rim-gar track. I completely agree with Simran; if HatsOff had more time they would probably turn it into a more realistic one (referring to Rimjhim's character change so suddenly).

I really hope in the BBB3 they learn from mistakes and incorporated more tracks as in the first season

I guess that enough ranting......really had to let off my feelings! I would really miss this show until then
bluecloud_1 thumbnail
I havent seen 14 feb episode yet... no body has posted it yet...😭
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe, let it air first on tv.
bhakti2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
vluecloud i agree with u  no one put up a link for latest episode.

this is so not fair.. i wanna see feb 14th bbb