RONIT ROY - THE DM DROOLERS!

s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

India Forum presents to you THE OFFICIAL DM DROOLERS CLUB!!

This club is dedicated to the one and only LEGEND RONIT BOSE ROY!!

I know he has a actual fanclub
but he deserves one on India Forums.

He has taken many forms throughout his career
You may know him as:

RONIT ROY

MR RISHABH BAJAJ

MIHIR VIRANI

& FINALLY THE GORGEOUS
 DHARAMRAJ MAYAVANSHI (DM)

This thread was first created in the Bandini Forum but has now been transferred to the Celebrity Fan Clubs

In the Bandini Forum all of us was first known as gopikas❤️, then turned into besharams😳🤬 now officially droolers🤪😍!

Here you can drool all you want here, anytime (try to keep within the forum code though please!)

And as we all know THE KING IS BACK AT HIS THRONE!(As the character DM)😃 ' so there will be many droolers who shall now drool!!

and even though your not a drooler, but an admirer, simply a fan or thinks hes hoooottttt, absolutley anything, then please still join - all are welcome!!

ENJOY!!...............

Edited by s000 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not a DM Drooler but someone who appreciate his HOTNESS 😍 . I'll enjoy reading all DM Drooler trying to out do each other on who loves the LION more
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Pinky,

I am not a Gopika but i love SANRAJ a lot.

enjoy Gopikaaaaaaaaas.
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mee definately in!! Love DM to bits.. Everything about him is just .... You do realise Sapna that this thread will purely be us arguing over DM..😆

s000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanRajDeewani

Mee definately in!! Love DM to bits.. Everything about him is just .... You do realise Sapna that this thread will purely be us arguing over DM..😆

yep i know - hehe😆

@vidya and pyar ishk - i still want you to comment please - because we all know you still think DM's hot - contribute yeh? - thanks
and vidya i think all droolers know sanraj is sanraj and we cant separte them but no harm in drooling hey
sanrajfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am in great appreciation of DM' s Hoootttttnnnnneeeesssss!!!!

Am not a good writer but will come and enjoy the drooler's club forum updates...and may be try and write one!!!!
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Sapna.. I just read the opening post now fully.. This thread will be soo full by Monday let alone after each epi... Can't get enough of DM..
s000 thumbnail

lol sanju drool anytime which is every second - so yep full by monday - im just doing work at moment so trying to stop myslef of thinking about him does not happen though - i think i will be writing loads here at night hehe

xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Sapna After Monday's episode,this topic shud b fulfil
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
As always.. I even have a photo of him now in my flat.. Call me sad.. I know but last year my sister got me a photo frame, with two slots.. I put one of me and one of DM.. ☺️ ☺️ 😉 It used to be Gerard Bulter but i changed it..😳

I will be back in 20..x