Karan Mehra has no time for his Valentine!-Article

pinky9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Feb 12, 2010: Karan Mehra aka Naitik of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' on his birthday (10th September) declared to the world, in a rather dramatic way, that he is in love with actress-model Nisha Rawal and wanted to marry her! Now a few months later it seems he has no time for his valentine on Valentine's Day!

Karan laments, "Due to the hectic schedule of 'Yeh Rishta' I am working on 14th February and thus it would be very difficult for me to meet my love Nisha. As our shoots are scheduled for 14 hours a day, so this Valentine's Day I have to work with the team and strive hard to spend time with Nisha."

"Let's see if I get time-off from shoot, we will plan for a lovely candlelight dinner in some good restaurant. As even though I am working on the day I have to give some time to my love, after all she is my wife-to-be and it's her day after all. Hope I get more time to spend with her and have some quality time together," signs off the actor who we are sure is keeping his fingers crossed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 the article...

i wonder how much more time does he want 2 spend with her now???????? he has already celebrated valentine's day twice/thrice in shows like sbs and sbb!!!!!!!!
ab kuch baaki bhi bacha hai celebration k liye!!!!!!!!!
thank god he atleast is aware of his responsibilities 2wards yrkkh also and not only 2wards his 'wife-to-be'!!!!!!!!!
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article..

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is shooting for the show i thought he has almost left yrkkh..  😃
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭 He must be feeling so bad

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

😭 He must be feeling so bad

did u read Nisha's msg on the facebook? 😃
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

yes i just read it..such a big message she is a sure shot velle........  🤣  for one good reason plz ask her that which fans wants to see this because i have decided not to talk to any them (karan or hina) after yesterday's cheapo incident..
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

😆 Yes I did....why does she refer to herself as the third person 🤣
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky35

yes i just read it..such a big message she is a sure shot velle........ 🤣 for one good reason plz ask her that which fans wants to see this because i have decided not to talk to any them (karan or hina) after yesterday's cheapo incident..

😆 Even I want to know which fan writes to SBS 😆

Originally posted by: pinky35

yes i just read it..such a big message she is a sure shot velle........ 🤣 for one good reason plz ask her that which fans wants to see this because i have decided not to talk to any them (karan or hina) after yesterday's cheapo incident..

she said sbs receives a lot of requests from karan and nisha fans 😃

pinky shows like saas bahu saazish also need some matieral afterall what r they gonna show half n hour for 7 days ? i toh never commented on karan n nisha's status..infact i'm least bothered thats why i left their fanclub..and i don't watch sbs and sbb also bec. of one plain simple reason tht my interest is drifting away from karan/naitik.....i'm not watching yrkkh specials also which has karan n hina in it...now u guys keep on filing ur complaints , may be karan makes an honest effort to make a comeback in yrkkh & doesn't disappoint us anymore..