Wrtn Upt 10thFeb- Abhi and Anusha arrve @ 12/24

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1  KBhouse:

RS is looking at the wall and  wiping out the mark of  an old picture but I cannot remove the  mark of the frame on the wall.. Simi tells him that please come for dinner. RS  tells her that  by cleaning the hands the stain will not go. You will know some remedy how to remove old ristha. How can you do that. T this Simi tells Now I just know I am Neetus elder sister ( GOSH she will  throughtout her life think for others I give up !! I have totally lost interest in her  sacrigicegiri attitue !! She should be awarded !!!) and I know I am doing my duty. RS explains to her that each individual's duty ( farz ) is to take cae of oneself fist ( LEARN LEARN Simi from your FATHER He is soo sensible !!!).

Simi cuts saying one has to forget ones happiness .. RS cuts saying this is WRONG !! ( See aain he is telling you !!!) RS says one forgets abt oneself when there is no other choice. In the  darknes of night no one sees light but there is always a ray of hope. I am sure it will come there and we will wait for tomorrow morning and there will be some ray of hope ( RS tere Mooh hai Ghee Shakkar I hope  your  talk will drill something nto Simi's head and she  realises that Abhi is just nobody to neglect !!)..

RS then Says  With todays dawn you lost everything why did you do that. Simi teh tells that instead of leaving life  its better to leave any hope ( She and her pravachans !!!) and she walks off.. Rs calls her out and is worried !!

Sc2  Daggar Residence Kitchen :

The Caretaker asks the head cook why are you looking soo sad. Then the head cook says that Dadi has told me to make something but I have to avoid  a few things  sine her health does'nt allow that and  she wants something else. I cannot do it and I  will leave. By then Omi comes and asks what happened , To this the cook says that dn't worry Omi baba I will find another job for myself. ANd then Omi laughs and tells that if Nakul comes to know you will never get another job. And then care taker says now that Omi baba as come you cannot go anywhere.Then Omi tells caretaker whle he was walking out you don't go anwhere and then you also help.
Then  He starts cutting veggies starting with bottel gourd. He starts grating and then  cutting peeling oranged, bananas and then he is helpiung the cook and  finally dishes are made,and then he says I will take it for dadi and then the caretaker tells the cook Now you are saved !!

Sc3  KB house:

Phone rings and RS takes it and then its dadi on the other line and dadi asks RS whats the matter come to the point  if you have toi say anything. The RS says  no nothing to this dadi cuts saying I have seen the world more that you, The RS says I have to get two aughters married soo.. to this dadi cuts and says  with me being there you don't have to worry, Then RS says OK so then dadi keeps the phone donw.

Sc4  Daggar residence:

Omi gets the food for dadi and asks her to taste and then dadi says its yum.. and then Omi tells that I have given the list of things to the cook as per docs guidelines and he will make the dishes according to that only. Dadi is happy. and then Dadi says once you have told can I say No, Then Nakul enters and then dadi says see how well Omi has prepared the dish .. To this Nakul says don't I know Omi cooks well But I am only sad that why does he run a dhabba ( uh.. He runs a Dhaba πŸ˜†) with me being there why does he have to run a Dhabba with my business being there.. Dadi cuts saying that I have allowed you todo what you wanted now let him do what he likes to do.

To this Nakul says " All I want Omi to do is help us with the buisness and use his mind and  head which is sharp in our business, If he does that then we can do wonders. Omi says that I do not want to forget what  dad ( babuji) used to do. I want to keep his memory alive by running the Dhaba. ( looks like Daggars were in catering business Dhaba business). Dadi smiles for Omi .. Omi says I don't want to go away from that. Nakul says I don't want to shut down the dhaba but i don't want you going there daily.. Omi is disappointed and leaves.. Dadi scolds and tells why did you speak to him like that.. Nakul says that I was just teasing him and I cannot  be angry with him he is my younger brother and if i tease him I know also how to make him happy !!

Sc5  Tarneja Residence:

Abhi is sitting in the living room.and is thinking abt what Simi said and he is furious .. ( Obviously he is soo angry) and remembers all the scenes from yesterday.😑😑 Then he Yells Mom Mom !! and Anusha comes down and then Abhi tells Anusha that tomorrow we are going to Simi's house to fix date .. Anusha says tomorrow itself how !! Then Abhi is sooo angry and sad that he hugs his mom !! ( Aww poor guy  he was devastated !!!😭)

Sc 6: Daggar  Residence :

Dadi tells Nakul we will talk to Omi tomorrow itself about his wedding. and tomorrow we will o to Simi's house and  give the Shagun and also fix the wedding date .. Tomorrow itself Nakul asks. Then Dadi says I just taked to RS and he seemed worried and then Dadi says 'yes before  more problems build up on this relationship ( 😊heheheh Abhi will zoom before them ) I want to go tomorrow itself and she has a smile on her face !!

Sc 7: KB house:

Manju is praying Matarani Phone rings and then dadi has called and tells they are coming with oth the shaguns.. ( Manju is grinning cheek to cheek πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘) Then she calls RS and Simi and tells the same thing and she tells RS to do what prep you want to do and asks Simi to celan the house and then Manju says she will check the kitchen ( Manju ji tusse GREAT HO !!πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘) Rs looks at Simi and Simi walks off. and RS is quite unhappy and he also walks off.

Sc 8: Police station :

Neetus comes to meet Vicky and  Vicky is rought by the cnstible. Vickys asks Neetu to go back.. Neetu says don't say like that I hid from my house and came. Then Vicky says we do not have a life together , I dont have a life for myself what will happen to us. Then Neetu says that don't says like that I am with you and you are already in me  touching hertumm she says that. Vicky gets angry and tells her I have asked you to leave and away from me. I am breaking our ristha and saying this with all consiousness. Then Neetu says don't say like that. Vicky says I told you to leave.

Neetu says you are lying look at me and say that. Vicky cuts saying I just used you and your bolapan .. I just wanted to enjoy with you. Neetu cuts saying that I will wait for you !! Vicky tells the lady constable to take her away and Neetu is clinging on Vicky and tells him you cannot do this and then Neetu is asked to leave and

Vicky also leaves leaving a crying Neetu and she tells herself that Simi di because of you all this is happening and because of you Vicky is rejecting me.. Neetu is very angry with Simi.

Sc 9: Nakul's car:

All three are there Nakul,dadi and Omi. Omi is playing video game sitting in front. Dadi tells Omi you please stay with Nakul and don't speak to anyone. Nakul tells dadi don't worry Omi will be fine.

Sc10: KB house:

Door bell rings Manju goes to open the door and TADA !!! We have Abhi and his mom Anusha at the door !! Manju is shocked to see them. And so is everyone from the back Simi, RS and Milli. Abhi has a smile on his face. In the mean time Nakul's car is also on its way. Abhi and Anusha enter the house and Anusha tells that I have come here to fix the date of Abhi's and Simi's wedding. All are shocked. Abhi has his hands folded and is looking at Simi. The scene Freezes!!!

Precap:

Simi tells Abhi that anytime Nakul and his dadi will be coming with the Shagun for me and Neetu. The Daggars ring the dor bell and RS is walking towards the door, when Ahi stops him and tells RS Wait uncleji I will open the door !!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘ (I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow !!!)

Please excuse my mistakes I have tried to update it to the best I could.

[NO COPY]Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalT thumbnail
Thanx Shanti for the update.  I was holding my breath while reading it.   I have complete faith in sweet Abhi.   He will definitley upstage the Dagar boys and Hitler Granny.   I expect to be laughing my head off tomorrow.   As far as cleaning the house is concerned why can't Princess Anita help out sometimes?   To our superhero sweet Abhi, don your Superman shirt and save the day.   Homie was playing a video game?!?!?!!? Can't wait for tomorrows update.  πŸ˜ƒ 
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Sc1  KBhouse:

RS is looking at the wall and  wiping out the mark of  an old picture but I cannot remove the  mark of the frame on the wall.. Simi tells him that please come for dinner. RS  tells her that  by cleaning the hands the stain will not go. You will know some remedy how to remove old ristha. How can you do that. T this Simi tells Now I just know I am Neetus elder sister ( GOSH she will  throughtout her life think for others I give up !! I have totally lost interest in her  sacrigicegiri attitue !! She should be awarded !!!) and I know I am doing my duty. RS explains to her that each individual's duty ( farz ) is to take cae of oneself fist ( LEARN LEARN Simi from your FATHER He is soo sensible !!!).

Simi cuts saying one has to forget ones happiness .. RS cuts saying this is WRONG !! ( See aain he is telling you !!!) RS says one forgets abt oneself when there is no other choice. In the  darknes of night no one sees light but there is always a ray of hope. I am sure it will come there and we will wait for tomorrow morning and there will be some ray of hope ( RS tere Mooh hai Ghee Shakkar I hope  your  talk will drill something nto Simi's head and she  realises that Abhi is just nobody to neglect !!)..

RS then Says  With todays dawn you lost everything why did you do that. Simi teh tells that instead of leaving life  its better to leave any hope ( She and her pravachans !!!) and she walks off.. Rs calls her out and is worried !!

Sc2  Daggar Residence Kitchen :

The Caretaker asks the head cook why are you looking soo sad. Then the head cook says that Dadi has told me to make something but I have to avoid  a few things  sine her health does'nt allow that and  she wants something else. I cannot do it and I  will leave. By then Omi comes and asks what happened , To this the cook says that dn't worry Omi baba I will find another job for myself. ANd then Omi laughs and tells that if Nakul comes to know you will never get another job. And then care taker says now that Omi baba as come you cannot go anywhere.Then Omi tells caretaker whle he was walking out you don't go anwhere and then you also help.
Then  He starts cutting veggies starting with bottel gourd. He starts grating and then  cutting peeling oranged, bananas and then he is helpiung the cook and  finally dishes are made,and then he says I will take it for dadi and then the caretaker tells the cook Now you are saved !!

Sc3  KB house:

Phone rings and RS takes it and then its dadi on the other line and dadi asks RS whats the matter come to the point  if you have toi say anything. The RS says  no nothing to this dadi cuts saying I have seen the world more that you, The RS says I have to get two aughters married soo.. to this dadi cuts and says  with me being there you don't have to worry, Then RS says OK so then dadi keeps the phone donw.

Sc4  Daggar residence:

Omi gets the food for dadi and asks her to taste and then dadi says its yum.. and then Omi tells that I have given the list of things to the cook as per docs guidelines and he will make the dishes according to that only. Dadi is happy. and then Dadi says once you have told can I say No, Then Nakul enters and then dadi says see how well Omi has prepared the dish .. To this Nakul says don't I know Omi cooks well But I am only sad that why does he run a dhabba ( uh.. He runs a Dhaba πŸ˜†) with me being there why does he have to run a Dhabba with my business being there.. Dadi cuts saying that I have allowed you todo what you wanted now let him do what he likes to do.

To this Nakul says " All I want Omi to do is help us with the buisness and use his mind and  head which is sharp in our business, If he does that then we can do wonders. Omi says that I do not want to forget what  dad ( babuji) used to do. I want to keep his memory alive by running the Dhaba. ( looks like Daggars were in catering business Dhaba business). Dadi smiles for Omi .. Omi says I don't want to go away from that. Nakul says I don't want to shut down the dhaba but i don't want you going there daily.. Omi is disappointed and leaves.. Dadi scolds and tells why did you speak to him like that.. Nakul says that I was just teasing him and I cannot  be angry with him he is my younger brother and if i tease him I know also how to make him happy !!

Sc5  Tarneja Residence:

Abhi is sitting in the living room.and is thinking abt what Simi said and he is furious .. ( Obviously he is soo angry) and remembers all the scenes from yesterday.😑😑 Then he Yells Mom Mom !! and Anusha comes down and then Abhi tells Anusha that tomorrow we are going to Simi's house to fix date .. Anusha says tomorrow itself how !! Then Abhi is sooo angry and sad that he hugs his mom !! ( Aww poor guy  he was devastated !!!😭)

Sc 6: Daggar  Residence :

Dadi tells Nakul we will talk to Omi tomorrow itself about his wedding. and tomorrow we will o to Simi's house and  give the Shagun and also fix the wedding date .. Tomorrow itself Nakul asks. Then Dadi says I just taked to RS and he seemed worried and then Dadi says 'yes before  more problems build up on this relationship ( 😊heheheh Abhi will zoom before them ) I want to go tomorrow itself and she has a smile on her face !!

Sc 7: KB house:

Manju is praying Matarani Phone rings and then dadi has called and tells they are coming with oth the shaguns.. ( Manju is grinning cheek to cheek πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘) Then she calls RS and Simi and tells the same thing and she tells RS to do what prep you want to do and asks Simi to celan the house and then Manju says she will check the kitchen ( Manju ji tusse GREAT HO !!πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘) Rs looks at Simi and Simi walks off. and RS is quite unhappy and he also walks off.

Sc 8: Police station :

Neetus comes to meet Vicky and  Vicky is rought by the cnstible. Vickys asks Neetu to go back.. Neetu says don't say like that I hid from my house and came. Then Vicky says we do not have a life together , I dont have a life for myself what will happen to us. Then Neetu says that don't says like that I am with you and you are already in me  touching hertumm she says that. Vicky gets angry and tells her I have asked you to leave and away from me. I am breaking our ristha and saying this with all consiousness. Then Neetu says don't say like that. Vicky says I told you to leave.

Neetu says you are lying look at me and say that. Vicky cuts saying I just used you and your bolapan .. I just wanted to enjoy with you. Neetu cuts saying that I will wait for you !! Vicky tells the lady constable to take her away and Neetu is clinging on Vicky and tells him you cannot do this and then Neetu is asked to leave and

Vicky also leaves leaving a crying Neetu and she tells herself that Simi di because of you all this is happening and because of you Vicky is rejecting me.. Neetu is very angry with Simi.

Sc 9: Nakul's car:

All three are there Nakul,dadi and Omi. Omi is playing video game sitting in front. Dadi tells Omi you please stay with Nakul and don't speak to anyone. Nakul tells dadi don't worry Omi will be fine.

Sc10: KB house:

Door bell rings Manju goes to open the door and TADA !!! We have Abhi and his mom Anusha at the door !! Manju is shocked to see them. And so is everyone from the back Simi, RS and Milli. Abhi has a smile on his face. In the mean time Nakul's car is also on its way. Abhi and Anusha enter the house and Anusha tells that I have come here to fix the date of Abhi's and Simi's wedding. All are shocked. Abhi has his hands folded and is looking at Simi. The scene Freezes!!!

Precap:

Simi tells Abhi that anytime Nakul and his dadi will be coming with the Shagun for me and Neetu. The Daggars ring the dor bell and RS is walking towards the door, when Ahi stops him and tells RS Wait uncleji I will open the door !!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘ (I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow !!!)

Please excuse my mistakes I have tried to update it to the best I could.

[NO COPY]

Great update. I have highlighted my favorite. I was really laughing at your comment for Manju.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously I hope Zee awards give two more categories

1. The most sacrificegiri

2. The worst mom
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update! Neetu needs to get a reality check!

Thx for the wonderful update. How many Shaguns SIMMI will acept. I think this will be her 3rd. First from RB, Second from Abhi, and now third from Dagars family.

pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update shanti!!! i just read thse updates now...cannot watch simi and her
"pravachans"...tomorrow i dont expect anythng more to open than the suspense to continue onto monday...then simi will make a fool of abhi again like she did when he came to dinner at thier house to ask RS for her hand...

its such a irony.. abhi loves simi,but simi doesnt care for him....simi wants to do something good for neetu but neetu doesnt care!! and then neetu loves vicky but NOW vicky doesnt care πŸ˜ƒ...
minikidy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for quick and detailed update.. Enjoyed reading ur comments.. Sweet abhi.. Hope he vl defeat

Edited by minikidy - 14 years ago
-Shankar- thumbnail
THANks for the great update. KB is better now with the precap. 😊
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really CANNOT stand neetu. god that girl is brainless and dotish!!😑 thanks for the update.