Written/Vid Update 10th February

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😆 Wow U finally did it Aarti....congratz.....well she deserves it 🤣
We were so ryt she showed her true colors in t'days ep.....wat a B 😡

Nice update!!! 😃
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey nice update. the more i watch the show the more angry i get at archu...i want her to do something or leave manav for good. theres so much out there for her...
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx alot for the update, didn't like the epi coz of that churail, she spoilt the show but hope everything gets better n back to normal n that churail goes away.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you...

like the nick name Churail..... 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Arti .
Why everyone cursing the churail . Whatever the churail is doing , it is all because of God Manav .......
I though Archana would give up easily when she was threatened bychurail but Archu one last time ..
She pleaded with  manav , told him she still loves him and will never stop , told him that it is killing her  even though she wants to be happy for him she cannot ...
But he is the most stone hearted  person I have ever seen . He is not going to let anyone come between him and Shravani ....

Why is no one cursing him.....He is far worse than the churail.
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: carpe-diem

hey nice update. the more i watch the show the more angry i get at archu...i want her to do something or leave manav for good. theres so much out there for her...

Very very well said . Archu , please pick yourself up . This guy is not worth it yaar .
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update Aarti
good i decided to stop watching this show because even I'm planning to anger management classes with Tanyadi and Niki.
Really Manav does not deserve Archu what does he want???..the women he loved the most is shouting in front of him that I love u but he acting like a deaf person 😡..
I don't wanna talk about that churali..

Edited by nishr - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I don't  think I have ever seen Archana hurt this much as she was today ...she kept saying to him ' It hurts Manav , I am trying not to but it hurts ' .
This man ....I have no words . If he was to behave this way , why the hell did he put sindoor and looked lovingly at her ...

I don't thin kthere is any chance of reunion , but if there is even 1 % chance somewhere , I want  to see him punished  first  and I wan thim to seriously apologise , first to God and then to Archana . he should fall down at her feet and apologise , nothing less than that .