instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
First of all I am sorry for not being here for past few days......My PC was giving BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) errors, and it may still give those....
After reading that amit verma tb article, it is clear that BBB is going to end, and end in a manner which might not be in accordance with the way hats off wanted it to end(pravin's remarriage).
I just dont understand, If it was giving low TRPs, why didnt the channel shift it to star one, where TRPs are about 0.6 to 0.7 on an average..I am sure BBB would have maintained 1+ ratings at star one...Star was also in mood of changing Star one to a GEC from current youth entertainment, and it would have been better if they had started BBB2 on star one from beginning of season2..just like khichdi-1 aired on star plus and khichdi -2(IK) aired on star one..
They could also have shifted to star one even now, as they had already done so in case of a show before(virasat-which aired on sp initially and got shifted to star one later)

they could have however aired BBB on SP for other countries as BBB always received good response overseas..major trp trouble originating in india only due to GEC colors and others.
Anyways, I am very sad, I was just about to start a petition (gopetition.com), but it appears to be of no use now. 😭Edited by instantkhichdi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

birju4baby thumbnail
Please instantkhichi .. go ahead with your petition .. I am trying to rally all my FNF to send emails to starplus and hatsoff ..nobody from hatsoff has clearly said that it is going to be shut down .. we have to keep trying ..
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel ending bbb will not be easy for hats off because its not similar to ending jasuben aur shree or ek packet umeed...there will be a lot of resistance which hats off will face...
fijicutie thumbnail
For BBB to end it will be a very hard thing for the Cast, Producers, Directors, etc.....even us, it will always remain in our hearts. BBB is a show that makes Hats Off recognizable. It is just one of those special shows, that has a true meaning. I just wish and hope that Star Plus changes their mind and leaves it on air!
Edited by fijicutie - 14 years ago
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol, star has gone crazy. and i really think bbb would have worked better with half an hour episodes like in 2005-07, but shown on all 3 days (fri-sun) constantly. i really think it would have worked better. and one more thing, where i live i know 5 families who got star plus because of bbb, and i'm sure they will not renew their next service (or might even cancel this one). star should prepare for a back lash, i wish i could do some magic and star gets no viewers at all, i mean 0 around the whole world, lol, it would be funny to see their faces, and then email them, you shouldn't have cancelled bbb.

i think hatsoff should re view their contract, and instead of 2  1-hour episodes, they should have 3 half-hour episodes instead. it would save star 30 minutes daily to put whatever crap they wana put on.

i have never seen such strong cast of actors on anyother show, i'm not lying here. not even jasuben had this, they had pretty weak characters and on top of that weak actors.
motabhai, baa, leela (old), praveena, harshad, pravin, subodh, hemal, bapuji, Gatuu, charubala, baby, meenakhsi, shilpa, edit: forgot tushar kumar(he was sooo funny😆). they truly rocked the screen when they were all together. in 2005-07 it was mainly these characters, so the acting was always amazingly strong. no other show will be able to recreate that. it's amazing how each one of them was soooo good, no overacting,nothing, just pure acting. and it wasn't same acting again & again, every character had to face different situations and they proved they were all-rounders unlike balaji actors, lol.

( jigar, gudia and rhimjhim excluded from that list)

i will keep emailing them tho, hopefully they continue bbb, otherwise it will be a big loss for the channel and hatsoff both. im only looking forward to khichdi movie and baa bahu from hatsoff, they have nothing else right now which is interesting (ek packet umeed, remote control and khichdi would be good if they had continued).

guys, i just had a question, is aatish kapadia still writing bbb or is it someone else? i have noticed big changes in terms of writing? that may be a big factor...

anyway, i just remember & miss those old days of 2007, when we got star plus first time, when i first started watching bbb, it was the leela tv actress story. that's when i got addicted to bbb and it went on perfectly for the next 8-9 months too. those days will never be back lol, miss them. we didn't realise what we had in those days, we should have tried to stop vaishali leaving, anyway, 3 years too late. lol. gud luck guys, hopefully bbb continues and doesn't get cancelled.
Edited by john89 - 14 years ago
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think sameer kulkarni who directed Remote control and BBB1 is no more working with hats off now...
(Deven is creative director, not the director..aatish and sameer jointly directed BBB)Edited by instantkhichdi - 14 years ago
apurohit thumbnail
I am a silent reader in this forum... I just couldn't wait to give my feedback. I watch this show on a regular basis since it has been aired. My feelings is star cast of this show really wants to leave this show, too little money, acting or character or any other reasons. I think just like Seinfeld, Friends and Everybody loves Raymond, this show will be super hit after they stopped releasing new episodes. Producers and Directors tend to earn way more money in re releasing episodes. I don't know, I may be wrong.... but I leave in United state so, I saw what's happening in American show.
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: instantkhichdi

i think sameer kulkarni who directed Remote control and BBB1 is no more working with hats off now...
(Deven is creative director, not the director..aatish and sameer jointly directed BBB)

That might be a significant factor why season 1 is so greatly applauded...but still season 2 is miles better than Behnein...although I should say the cast of Behnein are very good but storyline is not down to earth and as we are used to BBB way of life...Behnein is different.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with what u r saying ...and I really don't want it to end .....I luv this show alot