PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello all Bayttaab Dil people I am so sorry for this late update but I had two tests yesterday and one paper due so i had no time to do Update. I am really sorry hope you all forgive me for that  Thanks Tani and Harsha for favor but I'll sure let you know next time.

Shamoli decided to leave Mr. Mehra after Sia's wedding. Sia goes to hotel for party and meet Veeru. She wanted to talk to manager and he tells her that he is the manager. She tells him to park her car. Kanchan brings dinner for Veeru. Kanchan and Verru have really nice conversation at the bus stand. It's a must watch scene. (they have good chemistry oh btw Veeru was looking hot in that baby blue dress shirt) Police makes there entry at the hotel where Sia is. Veeru asks police to let Sia go but police asks for 50,000. Veeru calls Shamoli but Mr. Mehra picks up. Veeru tells everything to Shamoli. Shamoli tells him that she will be there. Veeru saves Sia from press.
  • Shamoli tries to talk to Mr. Mehra but he tells her that he can't talk to her right now.
Edited by PCRocks - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wil wait for it deeps take ur time🤗

if u hv ny prob jus pm me ..i wil try to post 😃