Feb 9th Written Updt- Simi tells Abhi abt Nakul

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1 :KB living room:

Dadi is happy that Sethi Khandaan ki 2 daughters will be the daughter in law of our house. From behind RS says STOP !! and then he starts telling dadi I want to speak to you. All are looking at RS  and that the same time there is a call for Nakul and then the phone is given to dadi .. and she is  shocked and says I will  come back. Rs wants to tell somthing but dadi cuts and says I will have to leave I will talk to you on the phone, but RS insists and then dadi says no I will talk to you later and she asks Nakul to come and then they leave. Anita is giving an evil smile ..Daggars leave. And Milli and Manju walks them out of the door.

Then RS tells that Simi what r you doing you have accepted Abhi's Roka how can you do this Its very unfair. To this Manju cuts and says " Whats wrong How can Simi marry someone younger to her !!" Anita is smiling. Manju again says that Whats wrong Neetu cannot get a better Rishta and what Simi is doing is absolutely right !!" RS is angrily looking at Manju. Manju then says we have no other option. In Neetus conditions this is the only thing we can do. RS says " I am shocked at what you think Manju ji .. What do you think Neetu is pregnant how can we hide that its a wrong thing to do.. Manju cuts " If you say all this to Nakul's dadi all this will they readily accept Neetu. RS cuts saying "I will speak to Nakul and his dadi ( I hope he does that without any interruption )

All are looking at RS and He also adds that I am sure they will accept that decision and he walks out.. All are in the living room.

Sc2 : Nakul's car :
Nakul is telling driver ( Purab)  drive fast both dadi and nakul are worried and again dadi says to drive fast.

Sc3 : Daggar residence : Omi is on the terrace on the  edge of the  railing and walking  and the  caretaker is asking him to stop walking on the parapet ( railing rim) of the terrace. He is calling Omi to stop but Omi is just  walking on the edge of the terrace( He is  really having some major pblm )

Sc4 : Daggar residence  STILL ON THE  terrace rim and the caretaker is calling him to come down. Nakul trying to reach them and dadi asking purab to drive fast. Omi  at the rim of the terrace and picks up a small puppy and then  he tries to turn and falls down on the lawn and the puppy on him and he is unconscious .. The care taker calls to him but he doesn't respond. Nakul and dadi reach and they try to  wake him up then  the care taker puts water on him and then Nakul is trying the doc and asks hm to come home by then Omi  opens his eyes and then he smiles at dadi and Nakul and then Dadi tells him how can you risk your life like that and then Omi says I had to save this little put thats why I did that. Dadi says  look how scared I was. and then  dad and Omi smile and  then Nakul puts his hand over his head and then they all lift him up. Then dadi says this old lady has her life in you. Then Omi says how can I let anything happen to you. and your life is safe with me and I will not let you go to God and they all smile, and then dadi tells we have arranged your marriage with a beautiful girl named Neetu. Omi is listening all this. Omi says Shaadi , On horse and all I don't want that I want to go on a cycle.  and all smile

Sc5 : Kb living room:

RS is calling up dadi Manju gets up  and then Simi asks RS if he is calling Nakul's dadi and tells RS not to call and please listen to what Manju says and then she puts her kasam and RS stops and then Simi says "Sorry papaji do what you want!!" Milli is listening to all this and RS hangs up and goes away. Manju is alone in the living room.

Sc6 : KB Kitchen :

Simi is crying her heart out in the kitchen . Milli comes there and she tries to console Simi. She tells her that the decision you took don't no if its right or wrong. You tell me !! I know you have taken this decision  for Neetu but what about Abhi what ever is happening is not right with him. Simi says I know Abhi will understand ( Wow u think so Madam Simi) and then Anita comes there and is telling herself " I never wanted you and Abhi to be together you have bothered me a lot ow see I didn't do anything and  by brother will be away from your life!!"

Then she comes to Simi and tells " Simi di mom was asking when should we keep the haldi and mehendi rasam!!" But I told her what all happened here and I had to do that and mom was shocked. She is just worried as to what Abhi will do when he comes to know. " At once Simi calls Abhi but she doesn't get through!! Anita is giving her evil smile. Simi walks out Milli looks at Anita and goes. Anita smiles again.

Sc 7:

Abhi in the auto going .. Anusha is calling Abhi. Then Abhi is remembering what all dadi was saying abt making Neetu devrani of Abhi and then also the kangan wh she was not wearing.. Anusha trying Abhi , Simi in auto trying Abhi but not getting Signal !!

Sc 8: Tarneja House :

Abhi comes home in the Auto Anusha sees Auto coming and is worried . Anusha asks Abhi did u hear anything what is all this Simi has.. and then another auto arrives and then Abhi asks Simi you are here and then Anusha asks what is all this and then Simi requests Anusha can I talk with Abhi a minute alone. Then Simi tells Abhi that Neetu has agreed to marry Omi and only on the condition that I marry Nakul. Shocked Abhi asks so what did you say " Simi is looking down and stammering and says "YES I said YES to this rishtha !!" and Then she says I had to say yes You know Neetus condition and you can understand this condition. Abhi is fuming and has tears in his eyes and he turns Simi around and tells her that " I only understand and know that we have taken phere in the mandir and infront of god we have accepted each other and I will not let you marry Nakul come what may !!!" and he is looking into her eyes  with anger.!! Scene freezes

Precap:

Manju informs that Nakul and his dadi with Omi are coming with the shagun at 11 o clock. ANd then both RS and Simi are shocked. and then Some one knocks at the door and its Anusha with Abhi !!! ( wow he has changed his outfit finally !!! )

PS: I have tried to update to accuracy. Please forgo my mistakes

[NO COPY]Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update! This whole thing has become so messy!
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved Abhi's stand :)
Manjuji really gets on to my nerves!!!!!!!!!!
minikidy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed update.. What a stupid women.. Dont like to talk about her (simi) anymore.. But............still I want simbhi together. Cant change this mind:-(

Edited by minikidy - 14 years ago
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Shanti :)

Simi seriously needs to stop taking Abhi for a ride (always)...and Neetu's condition is her own fault, and no one else is to be blamed or suffer for it!!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update. Such a stupid drama now. In all serials the lead is becoming so self-sacrificing and dumb. Abhi just doesn't deserve a girl like Simi - Mili would do better for him. At least she stands up for who she believes in. Even Neetu - she may be wrong, but she is standing by her love. And Simi just gives up her love for anything and everything. After taking pheres, too? Sadly disappointed!
musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed update. I seriously dont understand Simi. She has no consideration for Abhi's feelings. I honestly dont think she loves Abhi. She is just obsessed withmaking her mother happy.

And how right is it to get her pregnant sister married to another man? Nothing short of cheating. Although the Sethis have no idea what they are getting into.

_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved ur update...mmuuaahh🤗
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tnx shanti for te update .